• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Slurp, Nom, Slurp, - stand up - aw shit- I'm Fucked

Starting to get fed up of eating bleedin kratom youghurts all the time

Hah! That sounds like my entire kratom career, which lasted about a week. Fuck all that spewiness for very little reward. :D

strange, i found it very rewarding in the first week, once i discovered the yoghurt method. I guess it depends on what your receptors are used to aswell..

Aye, kratom gets impractical at any dose over a few grams, and that does fuck all.

I'm drunk. Been drinking Tullamore Dew, had an etiz, passed out. Woke up, finished the whiskey then went to the shop for four bottles of Guinness. I must've looked so fucked that one of the blokes from the shop offered to carry half my Guinness. I gratefully accepted.

four bottles of Guinness. I must've looked so fucked that one of the blokes from the shop offered to carry half my Guinness. I gratefully accepted.

I'm curious: do you buy the wee bottles of original Guinness?

I only ever get the Draught widget tins - never could get into the original stuff.

Kratom mixed with yoghart is fucking horrible. Just get the super powdered stuff and add it to boiling water. Most of the powder sort of dissolves and it actually tastes alright if you add sugar.
Only on beer, wine and whisky tonight.

I'm curious: do you buy the wee bottles of original Guinness?

I only ever get the Draught widget tins - never could get into the original stuff.

I tend to buy the 500ml bottles. It's hard to get the auld wee bottles of Guinness we used to see everywhere.

You don't likie Original? It has some bite, but I suppose it ain't the creamy draught you're looking for, is it?

Did that sound homosexual, or is it just me?

The original stuff seems like a kinda flat substitute. Nothing like a pint. Not sure why they sell it if it's a different thing. Bahhh.

It tastes more like an auld bottle of Guinness porter, or so me Da used to say. I don't know why they don't re-introduce bottle conditioned Guinness. They'd make a bloody fortune.

Anyway, drink Murphy's, if you can get non-Englaish Murphy's.

I swallowed 150mg of methoxphenidine quite a few hours ago and can't say I feel much, if anything at all.

I wish I were fucked. I have meth en route, but in the meantime I have to make do with this placebo dissociative buzz.

OK I'm high. Ended up drinking the whole bottle of linctus, so 600mg codeine (in two goes with a few hours in between), and have spent a large part of the day buying records on ebay. Did get some absolute steals though so all in all I chalk this up as a successful sSaturday.

Keep an eye out for it. Hah ponch is off his tits :D