• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.20 -- You've come a long way baby

Laying that laminate floor has taken it out of me. I keep forgetting I am not 25 anymore. My knees hurt from kneeling down laying planks and working the saw, and my back hurts. Just the sort of thing that a few little lines would soothe. Trouble is, I can't score now till tonight; it will be half past nine at the earliest before I can realistically be chasing that beetle (they have smoke detectors in train toilets, and my legs aren't in any state to adopt that crouched position that guarantees anyone looking reasonably feminine from a distance will not be paid undue attention by passers-by. Especially not seeing as I will want to stand up again afterwards). And it's work tomorrow.

Just hafta ride it out, I guess, till I hit the window for calling my dealer, and decide what to do then. (THOUGHT: Opiates slow down the ageing process, right? ..... Does that mean they slow down the muscle repair process too? In other words, would I literally just be prolonging the agony?)

black tar isnt really heroin as its not acetylised morphine as AA isnt used just acetic acid (thats why it stinks of vinigre) BUT its full of 6MAM and some 3 MAM and that stuff gets you very stoned - but terrible for the veins - good to smoke once you've burned of the vinegre (produced clouds of stinking smoke but you dont lose much in terms of volume.

Did I say 21:30? Well, something else has happened now that means I won't be able to go out till even later, pushing it to half-past ten on a work night before I can realistically get a toot.

But, bloody hell, I really do want one that badly ..... This is not for fun, this is not to satisfy some addictive craving, this is its intended purpose.

UPDATE: The bells of Julie's ancient GPO 746 telephone gave a reassuring single ting! as she replaced the receiver. A smile spread across the face that had been haggard all day, and she licked her lips in eager anticipation.

FURTHER UPDATE: *crinkle* *crinkle* hufffffffffffffff ..... [30 seconds later] Mmmmm, that's better .....

Last edited:
i'm more of a sucker than a fiend
bumped into my guy and he offered me a nice little deal

so here i am, high as tits at 13:09 on my way to uni hha

Sounds like the perfect start to the day Keeping. Should make the afternoon breeze by.

Got some diazys a few days ago, ive not had any in years. I stay away from them usually. trying to live a normal life and work is hard enough with 1 habit. I defo dont need anather. Anyway benn having them on top of my usual smoke and im not that impressesd really. personally prefer diphen or prom, i seem to feel them more.

Heroin and promethazine together is a great combination. Until you wake up the following morning, that is, and the hangover kicks in ..... Imagine what it would be like if someone scooped out your brains with a rusty spoon and then stuffed the remaining space with rather more cotton wool than it was supposed to take, and you're thinking in the right sort of direction .....

I'm guessing most people here smoke their gear on foil?
I think this may be because those with a big IV habit are less likely to be pissing about online and their laptop is probably in cash convertors.
Don't mean to offend anyone in saying this.
I think what saved me was that I never got into crack.I did it a few times but even if it made me sick(others said it was good shit),I was always left feeling a bit 'robbed'.I never seemed to get from it,what was worth what I got for it.I think that's why people so often say they straight away want more.Cos they want to feel more wrecked with the cash they are paying.Anyways,I think that was what held me together and I was able to maintain a life,with a roof over my head and wifi too.I feel for those who were not so lucky and got themselves a crack habit too.
Crack is a whole other story.I mean,the withdrawals are not physical as with gear,or am I wrong?It's all in your head,and despite my heroin habit,it was only ever the physical withdrawal that I struggled with.I have always managed the control of my mind to not get any further in.The gear habit was bad enough~just to maintain an outwardly healthy appearance.As we all know,it's only when you are NOT using and you are rattling hard,that people suspect you are using.It has to be some kind of definition of Irony that people only notice when you are not using and suspect you.when you are using regularly,they think you are a picture of health so cannot possibly be on drugs.
Anyways,gear by me is non existent.Since I moved,there is no open air drug market as there was in Wolverhampton.I mean,it has to be here,but it's all behind closed doors.nobody hanging around after dark or anything sus like that.To score,i would need to get a bus or 2 and spend silly money on very light weight.Fuck that.

Any tips on how to sober oneself up whilst on heroin? I've got a class in a few hours and have gotten a little bit too messy I suspect. Quick fixes anyone?

Any tips on how to sober oneself up whilst on heroin? I've got a class in a few hours and have gotten a little bit too messy I suspect. Quick fixes anyone?

Any upper/stimulant but very small doses if coke, speed or sumet quite strong. I'd Drink lots of strong coffee

A pocket-sized Tesla coil, to give yourself a quick electric shock anytime you start nodding out.

So I am now on a forced exile from heroin due to funds not being released for a week and that's only a little have to wait 10 days till the bigger payment comes through....so I am going to attempt a clean month ,apart from phy tabs and a few Valium ,to see if I can do it, been smoking far to much and have a terrible cough as a result.
I'm starting to get 3/4 texts a day from dealers so hard to ignore but they are all from the same crew, I think but a g a day is too much so need to slow down and reset tolerance .
Thats all
B

Naloxone.

That is the one thing that will bring you to sobriety, and depending on the dose to actual withdraw.
IMO/E this should be widely available to quickly reverse an OD. Unfortunately, most of the times you have to wait for 911 or ER.

I have seen on tv some parents who have kids living at home that are addicts have naloxone kept for emergency use
so,there must be some way of getting it and also being trained in how to use it
I would ask RELEASE..they seem to know more about all this than anyone

Well folks, after 20 straight years on either heroin or methadone (except for a couple of very short breaks) I think I've finally cracked it... I rode it out pretty much to the end and got down to 1mg/day before suddenly realising how pathetic I was being and just stopped. I can't actually remember when I last used my script, but it must be about 10 days or so ago. I didn't even bother to pick up my weekly take homes on Monday. Although I've noticed some slight physical withdrawals (mainly disturbed sleep, unable to get comfortable in bed, aches and pains, a really fucking annoying cough and sneezing fits every time the sun comes out), I've not experienced any psychological cravings so have not resorted to dipping into the few ml of juice I've got stashed..

Thanks Julie, if past experience is anything to go by i'll need all the luck I can get :/

That is the one thing that will bring you to sobriety, and depending on the dose to actual withdraw.
IMO/E this should be widely available to quickly reverse an OD. Unfortunately, most of the times you have to wait for 911 or ER.

I have seen on tv some parents who have kids living at home that are addicts have naloxone kept for emergency use
so,there must be some way of getting it and also being trained in how to use it
I would ask RELEASE..they seem to know more about all this than anyone

You can get it quite easily and legally.

http://www.naloxone.org.uk/

That should point you in the right direction.

EDIT: Forward linky to beginning of new thread

Last edited by a moderator: