• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - not for those who wish to roll balls.

Yeah stick it in a rizzla. try 150/200mg. used to get me nicely nutted

From dabbling with crystal and pills on and off for a few years, crystal feels nicer and cleaner, some pills feel a bit dirty and more messy. although some crystal to me feels mongy and love lacking, but theres been enough debate on that

Yeah stick it in a rizzla. try 150/200mg. used to get me nicely nutted

From dabbling with crystal and pills on and off for a few years, crystal feels nicer and cleaner, some pills feel a bit dirty and more messy. although some crystal to me feels mongy and love lacking, but theres been enough debate on that
Nice one thanks Dan. Not sure how much he's going to give me but he just said he'd give me enough for me & my flatmate to have a good time, so am looking forward to it as i used to love doing E so much. It's my second favourite drug after heroin.
I bet i end up taking it the same afternoon he gets back home as i'm an impatient bastard and if it's there then i've got to take it =D

ye crush up in a rizzla and about 125/150mg should do you fine. have a beer or two and try not drop it on a full stomach.

Always did enjoy it with beer on nights out or even just days/nights sat at home. I was more than happy to have a couple of pills and stay at home with a few mates round all chatting shit to each other. Good times

Nice, will be interesting to hear if it feels just as good as it used to back before you stopped taking it, or if it feels a bit lacking to you

Nice, no worries, will be interesting to hear if it feels just as good as it used to back before you stopped taking it, or if it feels lacking to you

Will report back on how it went and what i thought of it. I just hope that it is as good as i remember it to be. Fingers crossed

I'd say about 125 Max especially since you haven't done it in years. Depending on if you like being munted or not. If you want a eyes rolling effect 150/200 (Depending on the stuff too of course) And don't take any vallies before it would numb it. A valium coming down with a spliff would be ideal cause I know you like a vallie.

I'd say about 125 Max especially since you haven't done it in years. Depending on if you like being munted or not. If you want a eyes rolling effect 150/200 (Depending on the stuff too of course) And don't take any vallies before it would numb it. A valium coming down with a spliff would be ideal cause I know you like a vallie.
I must admit to rather enjoying the eye rolling effect,deffo won't take any vallies beforehand as last thing i want is to numb the experience

If that's potent MDMA I would certainly not do 200mg with 0 tolerance :) unless you want to be in a puddle on the couch smashed to bits during your roll. Such doses can be fun if you're used to it but they are INTENSE. I think 150mg would leave you properly monged

Yeah i don't think i would jump in straight at 200mg without first trying it at a lower dose to test just how strong it is or isn't.

maxalfie I reckon if your expecting it to be like the old days youl be disappointed. never heard anyone who used to pop pills back in the 90's say ecstasy is the same now or better. wether that's down to quality of mdma or just because there older and more experienced I dunno

I defo prefer pills, bit more speedy and rushy. Mdma is nice, but
I always find I never quite get there or at least think I don't.
Could be placebo.

Quick question, has anyone taken coke & mdma on the same day, but with a gap? Got an all dayer Sunday and considering some coke (maybe up to half a gram) and then dropping some pills a few hours later? I'm generally not that fiendish with coke so not worried about 'wanting' more, so more from a HR point of view

Chupa Chups are lovely. Better than dominoes and Wi-Fis, despite being weaker. Lovey, empathic, and energetic, with no heavy legs or monging out. Gave one to a friend, for her first time, and she was running/dancing about, saying it was the best thing ever. Exactly what you want from a pill. Reminded me of Turtles from last year, for the people that had those. They were only about 120mg of MDMA, and they packed a punch. If the Chupa Chups were 200mg, they'd have wiped me out. Had 2.5, over a night and still felt great the next day. I'll be having one tonight, so I'll report back, if the experience is as good.

I also didn't experience much comedown or the usual post MDMA low mood I usually get from the gold bars.

I felt a bit of a drop when it started to wear off, then a few hours of feeling a bit tired and not too amazing but really not that bad either. Then I felt fine and dandy the following days, as if I hadn't taken anything. Most MDMA, well street stuff anyway, tends to make me feel a bit worn out, tired and blue for a good few days after.

NSFW:
001617600032329e62d254121a02e39d13

A friend just sent me this pic. Supposedly from the Dominos crew, should be around 130mg MDMA. I hope to get some TC reports soon

I had the Chupa Chups yesterday too, at a london festival. Had three over the course of the event, and they were brilliant. I totally agree, the mdma in them is much nicer than other Dutch pills. Apparently the green clovers are exactly the same, according to my dealer. Anyone had those?

Also at the festival, my mate bought a blue DC10 from a random dealer. It made him feel pretty rough, heavy legs and sleepy! Just a warning it anyone else who gets offered them.

NSFW:

A friend just sent me this pic. Supposedly from the Dominos crew, should be around 130mg MDMA. I hope to get some TC reports soon

Not seen a genuine black ecstasy pill for a long time, Serious press. Supposed to be a spread of 110/150 in these. Would be slightly disconcerting when ingesting these for the first time ;)

Last edited:
NSFW:

Wow those look yummy 8o that's one of the best looking pills I've seen in months. Different words pressed on them, like the dominoes that had different amounts of dots on them. Nice, going to hunt one down for my collection

*edit*
Do you know what they are called?

Last edited: