• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Discussion - not for those who wish to roll balls.

Current crop of dutch badness. %) Perhaps Red Bugatti's next=D

k2SmHWB.jpg
these barclays are sooo white 8o

Getting more into MDMA again now I think.

I went through a phase not too long ago of feeling like I'd had enough of it, as I was predominately getting average quality street stuff with a rough comedown, and I didn't like the tired/ empty/ low feeling I got for a few days after taking it. But having had better quality stuff recently, and leaving it a few weeks before taking it, I've found it doesn't have too much of a comedown really.

And you can't argue with the sheer euphoria of good MDMA. It goes so well with music, social evenings with a few mates, nights out, and combines beautifully with psychedelics. I got tired of the generic gurned up shit talking, but I do love the feeling of connection you get with everyone. I'm still thinking I might prefer 2cb, but that's harder to get.

Just had a text saying the gold bars i ordered are now pink ibiza rocks. Anyone advise on these ? cheers

Just had a text saying the gold bars i ordered are now pink ibiza rocks. Anyone advise on these ? cheers

Hmm ive seen pink cream ibizas.. "ibiza rocks" must be a completely new press, or your man is chatting bullshit, but still this is just going off pill reports really, unles youve got a kit id stay clear.

Hmm ive seen pink cream ibizas.. "ibiza rocks" must be a completely new press, or your man is chatting bullshit, but still this is just going off pill reports really, unles youve got a kit id stay clear.

Sounds dodgy mate. Thought it was strange myself.

Yeah, a completely new pill out of nowhere usually spells trouble, Ive had all sorts of names for dodgy BZP and Piperazine pills before, all with a brand new name, could be wrong though but sounds dodgy from the outset.

I just had green xbox's here in Ibiza and my word they are good. Best pill I've ever had, so much magic, euphoria and love. It was like I rolled for the first time ever. I'm convinced now that the big 200mg Dutch pills are not as good. It's like 2 different drugs.

The magic is back!!!!

Weird. Was talking to a friend whos in Ibiza atm and he said the Xbox's where shit? Ive heard other good reports though.

My mate says they are tiny and hes flying off half. I hope someone can test and report back.

Got a pic here but dont know how to get it up on here. They are a weird shape and have Ibiza Rocks printed on them. Inpressed.

Had quite a strong reaction when testing them:) Very quick Purple to black with fizzing/smoking!

Checked with Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke and the 2 Simons.