Report security warnings here

abygale

Bluelight Crew
We've applied some increased security features, and you may see security warnings/403 errors on some pages. We're still tweaking the settings to allow what's good and block what's not. Please report those warnings here. What I need to know is what you were doing at the time, the URL where you received the error, and the transaction code provided. An example transaction code will look like this:

Transaction: UvpP0FURUoUAACfIEsoAAAAM

Do not report these errors in other threads. Keeping them in one location will ensure prompt resolution of the errors.

I know this will be annoying for a little while, but the end result will be a more secure server, which is a very good thing for us.

I was giving someone an official warning:

Site: bluelight.org
Transaction: UvpP0FURUoUAACfIEsoAAAAM
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:29:04 +0100

Last edited:
Were getting these on Pillreports.com

ol24.jpg

New one I'm getting at the moment is

Site: pillreports.com
Transaction: UvpyalURUoUAAD7pj7AAAAAc
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 19:56:42 +0100

Transaction: UvqUYVURUoUAAFiCu8sAAAAK
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:21:37 +0100

Last edited:
Somehow missed this thread because I am blind.

Got one earlier whilst trying to issue a warning

Transaction: UvpTlFURUoUAACm8yd8AAAAG
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:45:08 +0100

Can't give the URL as I closed the tab after copying that, sorry.

Security Error

The web firewall at bluelight.org has blocked your request for security reasons. Please try again in a few minutes.
Should the problem persist, and you need to contact support, please copy the following information:

Transaction: UvsJhVURUoUAAC-ZRKoAAAAg
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 06:41:25 +0100

Trying to report a post on post 18 in this thread http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/712592-I-think-I-m-having-a-psychotic-break

So it was when I tried to post why the post was reported.. then it came up.

This is URGENT - I am unable to use the important Administrator functions. Some highlighted above - new one today

Transaction: Uvsdd1URUoUAAD5AIYEAAAAS
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:06:31 +0100

Still unable to access the Admin functions

Transaction: UvufslURUoUAAAJ-B6oAAAAf
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:22:10 +0100

Last edited:
Transaction: UvuhZ1URUoUAAANQwZ4AAAAC
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:29:27 +0100

I just got this:-
QXjoPzo.jpg

When trying to send a PM, it's persistent so I can't send the PM at this time

Just had the exact same message as Allein when I was trying to send a pm to someone.
Allowed me to send a friend request but not a pm.
Edit: I did send a pm this afternoon at 15.15 which was sent ok without getting the security firewall message. So problem obviously started sometime after that.

Last edited:
We're working on these as fast as we can. We're caught up through yesterday, should get some more of them sorted today. As annoying as the warnings are, the end result is a less hackable site, so please be patient.

Transaction: Uvxq5FURUoUAABl4zkAAAAAC
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:49:09 +0100

I'm not sure if these errors are causing the mods on Bluelight the same level of disruption as Pillreports- were unable to do the simple day to day stuff like edit reports/contact users etc. This is the third day now.

We're now all caught up with the errors that have been reported here.

Bearlove, since you guys don't generate as much administrative traffic as the BL staff does, we weren't able to catch all of your activities for white-listing during the monitoring phase. It would be helpful if you could run through as many of the PR administrative functions you use as possible so we can resolve any remaining issues. Thanks!

Security Error

The web firewall at bluelight.org has blocked your request for security reasons. Please try again in a few minutes.
Should the problem persist, and you need to contact support, please copy the following information:

Transaction: Uv1oo1URUoUAAFVAV-gAAAAr
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 01:51:47 +0100

while trying to add a prefix in the prefix manager in acp.

alasdair

Transaction: Uv6HXFURUoUAACgcAFgAAAAI
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 22:15:08 +0100

While trying to move a post from TDS to Words

Transaction: Uv6LglURUoUAAC0@yqAAAAAj
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 22:32:51 +0100

changing a user's usergroup in the acp.

alasdair

Transaction: Uv@VQ1URUoUAAHhNluoAAAAM
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 17:26:43 +0100

Still going

We're now all caught up with the errors that have been reported here.

Bearlove, since you guys don't generate as much administrative traffic as the BL staff does, we weren't able to catch all of your activities for white-listing during the monitoring phase. It would be helpful if you could run through as many of the PR administrative functions you use as possible so we can resolve any remaining issues. Thanks!

Did Marley contact you with the problems ? If you had simply asked us to run through the Administrative options when you were monitoring we would have done so (were pretty friendly like that :))

I'm not sure how to report a problem if your not familiar with the site though?

PM

Bear