Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Bitcoins 2

hx_

Bluelighter
Previous Balance

What do you mean they buy bitcoin to transfer out? Don't they already have bitcoin? If not, what do they use to buy bitcoins?

Whilst your 'USD' or BTC is in MTGox's system you don't really have full control over it. Getting USD out is hard, getting BTC out is easy.

If you believe MTGox will sort out their fiat payouts then by all means buy BTC elsewhere and sell them on gox, then you have to wait, and wait, and wait to see if you'll ever see the balance on their site in your bank account/hand.

Alot of people get fed up, buy BTC and transfer them to a wallet they have true control over or an exchange site that will actually give them their 'real' money.

BTC-E is nice and cheap to buy BTC - a good few quid less than bitstamp which many darknet sites use as their reference, but hard to get £/$ into - the opposite side of the coin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any experience tumbling their own coins? From what I gather the options are bitcoinfog or some service that blockchain.info offer. I was wondering if its enough to just generate a new address for every purchase on localbitcoins? Assuming localbitcoins don't keep logs of past addresses...

PS Surely we need a "Bitcoins v2 - Only 82 posts overdue" thread now? ;)

Does anyone have any experience tumbling their own coins? From what I gather the options are bitcoinfog or some service that blockchain.info offer. I was wondering if its enough to just generate a new address for every purchase on localbitcoins? Assuming localbitcoins don't keep logs of past addresses...

PS Surely we need a "Bitcoins v2 - Only 82 posts overdue" thread now? ;)

The fog seems fine, has worked for years. If you're paranoid about big amounts going missing theres nothing stopping you from signing up 20 times and sending through a little on each account. The website can't see what IP the requests are coming from anyway.

It should also probability wise even out the fee to 2% rather than a gamble between 1 and 3% so it's easier to aim to have the right BTC in your account. The minimum 6 hours spread withdrawal can be awkward when the price is volatile though.

fogcore5n3ov3tui

localbitcoins might be taking address logs, we'll never know till the police ask them, and they'll be in the shit if they didn't have logs. They'll likely have IP address logs either way.

That looks like a 4chan pic where they pick 1 ridiculous face and put in over the other people's faces

Or a white version of "dat ass" guy

of course...but the flux is happening so fast the seller or buyer could lose out, or gain. It's very volatile.

its 260 on local god knows where you're getting 292 from

The rate of change is annoying for buyers because the time it takes to invest in bitcoins (or fractions of them) and deposit and have them verified and then able to spend is time that the market can make what you intended to purchase cost more. So you should always have a few pound buffer amount added to what you intend to purchase.

If you go into it wanting a certain thing and not caring about potential investment that's fine. There will always be people who think a week later, damn if I'd waited I could have had an extra 30% (off top of my head) of product. That vendor raked it in.

But the vendors have the risk of it going the other way and losing out if the value of the coin drops.

Back in zee day I sent an exact amount over, it said I had the correct amount in my wallet for the purchase but it would not let me buy, something like 0.xxxxxxxth digit off.

Takes about 2 minutes to get bitcoins now, but its just transferring between places that takes a few hours sometimes.

I learned my lesson from the first couple of times this happened. I was desperate to get in a few days (and $50) earlier than I did but since then I've cashed out some of my ISA account and have been buying some bitcoins every day. I'm 75% up so far, or 50% if you ignore the coins I had from ages ago.

The last couple of times I just kept telling myself "it'll pop any day now" and before I knew it I had missed out on doubling my money. I reckon the window of "profitable within the next month" is about to close. When this pops it will probably trough around 400 and then bounce back to 500 until the next bubble.

wow Bitcoin ASICS aren't all they were cracked up to be who saw that coming?

maybe after like the first 9,000 delays people would stop buying into the hype. youre buying a device to create less currency than you pay for it, many months (years?) after the fact, because everyone is creating more of the currency

that doesn't sound fucking retarded to anyone else?

give me a mobo with a PCI-E 2.0 slot and anything else is mostly irrelevant with RAM growing on trees anymore.

39791699.jpg

AMD R9 series came out not overly long ago, straight killing nVidia on both legitimate and crypto fronts now

£279 I paid today per coin, was only a smaller order though. Which turned out left me short for what I wanted anyway by 0.01 coins. Fucking hate it when that happens.

I was short by 0.02 or something like that the other day. Waited an hour or two, the price changed and I could afford it again.

If id kept hold of my bitcoins theyd be worth at least £14,000 now i think. I wouldnt need a job for another 6 months and I would spend the winter in Australia if i didnt have drug habits that would make customs too dodgy to entertain. This was from a £250 deposit a year or 2 ago. Alas i do not have a crystal ball.

How the fuck has this thread made it to 1100 posts? Mods?

Last edited:
lol I act like a huge dick sometimes in the old thread, my bad dudes an dudettes

It's easy to speculate on shit, but there really is no easy way of going about accurately doing so when the whole point of the speculation is shrouded in anonymity and potential ripoffs.

As of, well recently is narrow enough of a time frame I guess considering what were talking about, I'm done with this shizz. I mean I'll use it if I have to, but thinking about it beyond the scope of what we definitely know, you'll drive yourself crazy.

so many sheisters involved, its just starting to stink of bullshit tbh. A bunch of numbers is worth over $400 dollars? BULLSHIT

its about the products you buy with it, and so long as they are made without the help of bitcoin, what are we really doing here?

drugs, imo

btc @ 420 USD on btc-e lol