European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i know fuck all what these etiz are doing to me, bit the bullet scoffed a measly 6mg at 8pm wole up at half 11pm.. like thsts all they last for?!? the physical effects still pronounced but i aint tired, i dnt wanna waste my etiz but popped anotjer 4mg , will 30mg of diaz do fuck all to me considerijg my tolerance to etiz? i jus wanna sleep :-(

i shud of popped the clonaz but they do fuck all really for me apart from keep me flat calm, totally ravaged :-(

The only benzo that can put me to sleep that I've tried is Clonazepam,

I am scripted Diaz and 200mgs wouldn't even make me sleep, seriously, it's not a sleeper,

I barely sleep at all, my pattern is all over the place, always been that way, the only thing that ever gave me a true relaxing lie down was opiates,

Some codeine and good weed with ur Etiz should help, I was doing it at one stage and them combo wasn't bad.

really scared of wasting benzos but 4-5 hours is that all they knock u out for? i used to get a nice 8 hours of these, got hardly any left to set s taper up:-( jus gonna smoke this doobie and add the 30mg in the hope i rest

I am scripted Diaz and 200mgs wouldn't even make me sleep, seriously, it's not a sleeper,

I barely sleep at all, my pattern is all over the place, always been that way, the only thing that ever gave me a true relaxing lie down was opiates,

Some codeine and good weed with ur Etiz should help, I was doing it at one stage and them combo wasn't bad.

man seriously, clonaz knocks u out? does the exact opposite to me, clonazepam .5mg tabs (usually tske 2mg)..

temazepam/ntraz ko me but i find diaz much more relaximg than clonazepam :s

I guess everyone's different , I'm talking like 8mg+ clonaz with already 25mg+ Diaz in my system though,

Temaz did knock me out at a high dose though, I was eating 8 T20s at a time probably twice in a night so that's 320mgs of Temazepam,

Nitraz aint a sleeper at all for me, just a cloudy hypnotic,

The very best / enjoyable thing that got me to sleep once for hours was a combo of Dihydrocodeine and Zolpidem, although I would not recommend anybody to do that,

I have considered trying Zolpidem/Etiz combo for sleep, I might still actually,

ATM I am sitting eating street blues that I know contain no Diazepam whatsoever and smoking Cheese weed, but I think they have Etiz in em, I have Scripted Diaz right here as well but I know that is a waste of time

yeh im gonna make another spligf and play.sum.poker big gsme at 1.30pm.for me to watxh then a 12.hour plus grind so its.gonna be a long day,

hate benzos so gonna scoff this 30mg of diaz ;-)

had 15mg diaz along with the 4mg of etiz, fuck all. gotts be up in a few hours ffs, hate how benzos fuck with ur daily schedule !

How come you guys take benzos to try get some sleep and not something for sleeping specifically?

w0rd, valium isnt strong enough to knock you out unless you drink on it. Might just be our tollerances to drugs thoug, mate i always found good indica to be better then vals for sleep. I think my body needs weed for sleep anyway too used to it because im everyday toker

My mate says a 2mg kpin litterly knocks him out for a good 10+ hours lol

Is xanax withdrawal still going after 7 days? Things like craving or trying to find reasons to use etc...? Also have lack of motivation or interest in social situations at the moment.

And since i'm sitting in on a saturday I wouldn't find a few mg...so wondering?

I was reading the ashton manual a while back and read something about withdrawals sort of coming in waves but become less frequent and shorter lived as time goes on. Don't know if that helps because i can't remember the quote but its easy enough to find on google.

I was reading the ashton manual a while back and read something about withdrawals sort of coming in waves but become less frequent and shorter lived as time goes on. Don't know if that helps because i can't remember the quote but its easy enough to find on google.

Indeed - The Ashton Manual. Required reading for folk thinking about coming off benzos. Probably required reading for anybody using benzos with any frequency at all actually.

I managed to not bother thanks to weed and alcohol. Planning on having a trip today on some shrooms and 4-aco-dmt, so hoping I can sleep later and I wont dose any. I think it was definitely affecting my motivation, had no desire to go out whatsoever etc. But at the same time ever 2 weeks or so have been doing 2-3 day speed binges. If I can find a decent non-benzo sleep alternative should be able to properly nail it on the head, as that is the only thing I use it for anymore. The anxiety etc I've gotten a much better grip on as I sorted a few things out as opposed to blooping it.

The xanax I have left I can't see any point in flushing as I always like keeping some handy for bad trips etc. Xanax is probably one of the best benzos for this cause of the fast onset I find.

I think either tolerance is back up or those diclaz are truly unreliable, yesterday I did 2 or 3 of the 2mgs pellets plus 3 pyrazolams and was feeling so good. Today I did 6 of the 2mg diclaz and only one pyraz, but I'm feeling only mildly relaxed.

Have to take a few days break I reckon.

I'm sure they're not dosed fairly though, cause I've had some of those 2mg diclaz completely floor me while others feel bunk. Badly mixed active ingredient with pill filler in my opinion.

keeping my tolerance and use as low as possible.

just took 1mg etiz after having some vodka and cant decide whether to take more or not

Seriously ten hours? I had 2mg yesterday afternoon felt fine, if anything i felt normal (no shakes jitters ect) ended up having about 12mg of etiz at 3am, had 15mg left of valium which i boshed down with a good joint and i was oit for the coun at 7am, woke up at 12 coulent get up, im hardly eating sleeping and its not like i can jus stop everything and go to sleep for s few week, i hate this i knew the dmt gods were right :-(

w0rd, valium isnt strong enough to knock you out unless you drink on it. Might just be our tollerances to drugs thoug, mate i always found good indica to be better then vals for sleep. I think my body needs weed for sleep anyway too used to it because im everyday toker

My mate says a 2mg kpin litterly knocks him out for a good 10+ hours lol

Was to that post btw ha

I think either tolerance is back up or those diclaz are truly unreliable, yesterday I did 2 or 3 of the 2mgs pellets plus 3 pyrazolams and was feeling so good. Today I did 6 of the 2mg diclaz and only one pyraz, but I'm feeling only mildly relaxed.

Have to take a few days break I reckon.

I'm sure they're not dosed fairly though, cause I've had some of those 2mg diclaz completely floor me while others feel bunk. Badly mixed active ingredient with pill filler in my opinion.

I got given 5 2mg tabs still have 2 here now thought they were shit so might take the extra 4mg jus had 6mg of etiz cause feel like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.