European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake mdma?

Super Ted

Bluelighter
I bought some MDMA at the weekend which tested straight to black on the Marquis but just doesn't seem right when I took it.

Setting was a chilled night in with the wife. ... The results was an MDMA like experience but lacking the real push that MDMA gives. It felt quite speedy, mild euphoria but added with a weird skittishness. (I kept getting the feeling that someone was behind me when I was alone) When I came down, I slept straight away, had no issues the next day.

The only other thing I can say is that it messed with my circulation as I got very cold hands and feet and was not able to rise to the..., well you get the picture.

Here is a picture of what it looked like ... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=260x5k3&s=4#.UjYdoCRwaM8

So what to you reckon, poorly synthed MDMA? a legal high trying to be MDMA? or just plain old set and setting?

Cheers,
Ted

looks ok in picture, when you marquis it, was there fiz or wee bit of smoke? or did it just turn black lol. for my own experence, when i find i get that bad circalation( blue hands & feet) i find i get that of sulphate/speed. but then if it had that in it you would found it harder to sleep, and you would be i bit drained. plus you had you flute problems. it all points to amph! but then mdma can have same effect. strange one! super ted.

Hi, I bought some which looked like that (maybe a bit darker) just over a year ago, tested straight to black with the marquis too and a good reaction at that. I took it and it totally lacked empathy even after I did about half a g. Tried it first of all at about 100mg and I knew straight away something wasnt right about it, decided to take it about a week later the half g, didnt feel happy on it, just monged out, eyes all over the place(not really a problem) no beaming smile on my face like the yesteryear of the 90`s.

I posted a message about it on here at the time and the replies I got was it was like you suggest poorly synthed, maybe thats the reason? Another possibility is it could have contained some contaminants even before the production.

Im very experienced with MDMA although I dont take it anymore. Im no expert on the production or the chemical structure, maybe someone on here can shed some light on the subject if at all possible?

It could possibly have been a legal high or an RC thats able to fool the tester to look genuine. We can only speculate.

Sorry you had a bad time

Your experience sounds like just a poor synth MDMA, i had a similar experience last Christmas. it tested fine but the experience was half arsed

Cheers guys ... If it is a synth issue, would it be dangerous to keep taking it? ... I have got a 1g left and its better than nothing, just a bit disappointing to what MDMA should be like.

Also just because I have heard of PMMA being in certain pills, is there anyway to know if it could be in there and what the effects would be like if it was?

Cheers,

I think it's methylone matey

He said he had no trouble sleeping once it wore off, methylone for me always had an horrendous residual stimulation that lasts for ages, plus the cold hands and feet, always felt almost as much vasoconstriction as with mephedrone.

I had the same stuff a few months ago. straight to black. lacking empathy, messy and weird, memory blackouts, absolute shit. weird stuff

Looking and testing like mdma but not being quite as good as stuff you've had in the past could just be a sign you've been doing it too frequently though? Nights on mandy aren't a patch on what they used to be for me these days, particularly the empathetic element of it.

I've had methylone and MDMA that look almost identical. Looking at that pic it is possible that you may have both mixed together because the MDMA ime is a little more murky and the m1 is more translucent. The top and left bits look like M1 whilst the rest looks like MDMA. I may be completely wrong but try crushing one of the clearer bigger crystals. MD usually crushes very easily whilst M1 is tougher and crunchier. Better yet if you have any more ez tests then test a bit that looks like M1

Search methylone crystals into google images and what comes up looks identical to what you have. From the way you described it also sounds like methyone, effect-wise. Guess the scum bags knocking it out, must have added a tiny bit of MD to fool the tester kits :!

I had the same stuff on thursday / friday, had a gram between thursday night and friday morning

No euphoria at all... but had eye wobbles / gurning to the max, couldn't control my eyes tbh, was labelled as pure MDMA, lab and reagent tested

But defo not MDMA... just doesn't seem right, still recovering now... but almost back to normal, keep getting random pulses round my body, like little electric shocks every now and again, hope my nerves are alright

Definately not methylone - if it was methylone you'dve had a hard-on for hours - best sex drug there's ever been. It would be simply impossible to take methylone and not rise to the challenge.

I'd guess 5-apb or as you say, fake mdma.

Methylone crystals:

rmmh4y.jpg

Thats great but Methylone nor Mephedrone turns straight to black with Marquis..

Hence why i said - "Guess the scum bags knocking it out, must have added a tiny bit of MD to fool the tester kits"

If you could give us an idea of the duration, then that should help a lot to see whether it was in fact methylone that you took :)