European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amphetamine / Speed - Quality and Regional Info

xTalK

Bluelighter
Couldn't see a recent one and wasn't included in the 'Where's the xxxx thread?'.

Been getting quite nice speed lately for the first time in a year or two.

The first was fantastic paste, smelt of paint thinner and very potent. Took a long time to dry out and even a tiny bit under the tongue had you feeling fairly motivated/chatty. Ended up racking quite big lines of this mistaking its potency as I thought it would be comparable to the yellow paste that was around late 2012 / early 2013 that I could sleep on. Ended up not sleeping for a good 2-3 days. Is a grey/whitish in colour when dried. Hard to work with in original form.

Second was great dry-ish (could sniff right out the bag) yellow-ish speed. While not as potent as the above it is very, very good. Heard it is of Polish origin. Went for an entire weekend on this there and feel great even two days later. Has a much fainter smell, more the typical cat-piss sort've thing. But still very good quality compared to what I've seen in the past year or two. Wont be sleeping anyway. Very strong burn up the nose.

Would be interested in hearing what else is about as this is the first decent base I've had in a long, long time. Unfortunately it only seems to come and go though, not seeing consistent availability. How are other parts of the UK / Europe?

Consistently cheap (25 euro for 5 gram) and high quality (last batch was tested at 68% purity).

Racemic ("speed") or dextro ("dex") are available seperately.

(the netherlands)

Can get 3 types here in southern Ireland

Cheap wet pastey stuff that is best bombed as when dried it takes on a woodgluey type texture lol- tis cheap at 15€ per 2g

Then there's the polish heart attack sulphate or hcl, not quite sure as it is the consistency of fish-scale coke, insanely strong and is 100€ for 7g

And finally been told there's dex pills about, not tried em but i think they are prob quite pricey

but i have been avoiding speed for a while as its too addictive to me n i have piss-tests soon

but i have been avoiding speed for a while as its too addictive to me

Same here, for me it's hard to use the whole package (what with the dopamine depletion hangover days after--especially when tolerance has built up) in a manner that doesn't fuck me up in the long-term. Has me using all kinds of additional moodboosters and/or downers in the process. Tis probably best left alone altogether (for me) :/

I <3 good speed. But - as often mentioned - I do not believe it exists any more in this country. Certainly not anywhere near me anyway. Every single time I've bought speed that folk were raving about being "banging" it's been utter bilge. Stinks like fuck but does shit all else. Dirt cheap (as little as £5/g sometimes) but would get stronger stimulation from a nice cuppa tea. A gramme of good speed should keep you up for the best part of a week. Folk here think good speed means that bombing a gramme at a time - several times a night - and feeling a bit perky for... ooh... up to an hour sometimes makes it good cos it's so cheap. Yes it is cheap. That's cos glucose is cheap. And cat piss to make it smell the part is free if you use stray cats and don't have to feed 'em yourself.

Am a total stimfiend. But have totally given up on "speed" cos it has no speed in it, innit.

Street speed definitely isn't going to be anything like proper high purity of years ago but compared to recent batches I've seen the quality has been much better in comparison what I was seeing before. There was stuff about a few months back that like I said you could literally go have a few lines of, few pints, back home and sleep (shite). Have came across the kind've 'bomb a gram' stuff your on about.

But latest stuff has been excellent, no desire to sleep, extremely chatty and good euphoria with motivation. A line of the stuff has you going, seen people going at 100 mph after one, if you aren't like me and don't like racking the lines constantly just for the enjoyment of caining lines and properly getting wired on the stuff then it could easily last a solid 24-48 hours on a gram, even longer if your using it to get things done and bombing rather than partying. That said, the paste I had prior to this more dry stuff was more potent which is interesting.

Odd, cause I'm not really a big fan of stimulants. MDMA/Speed and the odd bit of coke/mephedrone is really as far as I go. But I love speed when you get a proper dunt off it.

All my Spanish friends always have below par Speed, but that doesn't stop me trying to every time I get the chance. I had good stuff once. That was a great night..

Haven't heard or seen decent stuff in Edinburgh for ages.

it comes and goes. Seen some exceptional "eat its way through the bag" stuff this year and last year. Its by far my drug of choice but I can't handle it these days. I tend to buy a load, go on a few month binge until my soul is completely lost and i can't even look anyone in the eye. Suffer a bout of mania with extreme paranoia, flush the rest, go cold turkey for a few months then repeat cycle. Not good.

Dutch dex is great when it's kosher. Better still when it's contaminated with meth. Or maybe not. YMMV.

As for UK speed, there's acceptable stuff out there, but not much. Locally, it's all crap.

Thank fuck for 4-FA.

it comes and goes. Seen some exceptional "eat its way through the bag" stuff this year and last year. Its by far my drug of choice but I can't handle it these days. I tend to buy a load, go on a few month binge until my soul is completely lost and i can't even look anyone in the eye. Suffer a bout of mania with extreme paranoia, flush the rest, go cold turkey for a few months then repeat cycle. Not good.

Ditto mate, that's how I used to be before UK speed became shit. I used to love snorting or IVing it, but when it all became far too cut to snort or IV with any degree of success it lost most of its appeal. I have had decent to good paste in the last year, but it's very rare I can find it these days.

Had a look at a bit of paste first time in years off white/dull colour smelt good but couldn't comment as I didn't take any....:(

Here (Netherlands) it's a sort of crank (usually made into paste by adding methanol or something) that goes for 6-10 euros per gram. It's a mix of racemic amphetamine and methamphetamine plus cuts.

Before it used to be around 50-65% pure, of which 5-30% was meth. Nowadays it's sometimes almost all meth - 20-30% meth and the rest cuts.

Last edited:
Here it's a sort of crank (usually made into paste by adding methanol or something) that goes for 6-10 euros per gram. It's a mix of racemic amphetamine and methamphetamine plus cuts.

Before it used to be around 50-65% pure, of which 5-30% was meth. Nowadays it's sometimes almost all meth - 20-30% meth and the rest cuts.

Where's 'here' mate?

I'm getting consistent good speed lately, not sure exactly what in terms of amphetamines are in there.

This stuff is coming slightly damp but it's clearly a powder rather than the paste stuff I have had in the past that is more like coke in texture.

I's about £10 a g but I'd rather pay for decent, the cut to fek glucose with a dash of speed is of no use to me, I think the power of the tinterweb seem to be starting to flatten out Europe a bit as far as what you can get in each country.

**tips hat at Psychonuaticunt**

HAd some polish super
Strength today sleep ain't an option n jAsmine has work at 8am so no fuckyfucky :(

No more of that speed about! Have a tiny bit saved as needed to stop binging but once I start on it goes for days...benzos/speed. Hope there's more as it was best up about rather even with some MD rather than shit coke or meph.