• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD YouTube Video Thread: Canned Scotch! What's next?

knock

Bluelighter
OLD

Just watched the sausage and egg breakfast review, he's pretty discerning really, and I like his boudoir-based reportage style. I wouldn't eat any of that shite though ;)

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=fX_K4mNTTI8 new irn bru advert girl is Marianne adams ever heard of gray and adams artic trailers well her folks owned that when they sold out to the grays her and her sister were given 8m£ each her bro got 16m ,lol his mum told him now you got more than them so if they r ever skint you better help em lol she was at school when I was there she was 5th year I was 2nd everyone fancied her ,goes with Justin lee Collins now lucky bastard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=fX_K4mNTTI8 new irn bru advert girl is Marianne adams ever heard of gray and adams artic trailers well her folks owned that when they sold out to the grays her and her sister were given 8m£ each her bro got 16m ,lol his mum told him now you got more than them so if they r ever skint you better help em lol she was at school when I was there she was 5th year I was 2nd everyone fancied her ,goes with Justin lee Collins now lucky bastard

lindajack1 1 week ago
So proud of my cousin and her boobs that star in this advert. Way 2 go Cuz!! X x

Awwwwwwwwww

Admirable. Impressive, heroic, controlling, commanding, forceful, enjoyable boobs. <3

Sincere apologies - I had various other things to do today and didn't fancy trawling through a few hundred posts to see what was what.

No need for apologies, K8. You included Simon's Cat so alles ist shoen <3

Quite. And from the "premier Scotch reviewer on the interwebz" too. 3yrs maturation means it's not even legal to sell as "Scotch" in Scotchland, no? But for - what - £3-4 a can I'm not sure I'd be complaining :D

Probably works out the same cost as any other shitey whisky. However, other shitey whiskies don't come in cans. Nor do they cost £3-4 a pop which seem a damn sight cheaper even though it probably isn't.