• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD YouTube Video Thread: Canned Scotch! What's next?

It's because I hate you all and I don't want to have any more youtube posts!

does it work?

Last edited:
Yikes. That's a messy one. Totally knew what he was up to when he was doing the spinny thing on the floor in the corner. I get that most times I've done a hefty salvia hit. Last time was the one that put me right off (although I'd been put off more or less every previous time too :D). All I remember is taking a bongful of 60x whilst sat at me pooter - exactly as I am now. Then things went spinny. Blacked out for a while but when memory returned I was stuck to the wall of an underground labyrinth spinning - spinning fukkin fast - along it and helterskelter round the corners. I was actually pressed against the walls of me flat spinning along them until I got to the front door. At this point standard reality was returning and I managed to catch myself in the process of trying to open said front door. Thankfully I failed. Thankfully cos I'd stripped naked during the blackout stage so would've been standed nekkid outside - with no way back in - at 3am. Not a good look :D

Liked the bit towards the end when he was trying to assimilate stuff. Seemed like he got something good out of it however messy it looked from outside. Is the thing that most puts me off salvia - the fact folk tend to be very active whilst utterly dissociated. Dangerous stuff. Have heard of folk running into traffic, trying to stab people, walking into bonfires...