European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephtetramine & Methoxypiperamide

20max10

Bluelighter
These are a couple of RCs showing up on the UK market, known by the abbreviations MTTA and MEOP. Anybody had a go? Personally I've tried MTTA and thought it was shit, haven't tried MEOP but haven't heard anything to make me want to. Apparently they're best when combined, but I've never read a trip report from somebody whos tried this.

One's a piperazine and the other one's toxic, no? Although was very drunk when I read the former so may be mistaken on the toxic bit. One's definitely pipz though. Sound dire. Can't say I'm rushing to buy.

One's a piperazine and the other one's toxic, no? Although was very drunk when I read the former so may be mistaken on the toxic bit. One's definitely pipz though. Sound dire. Can't say I'm rushing to buy.

Well I had ~300mg of mephtetramine and didn't notice any ill effects, hope it didn't do any hidden damage! 8( You got any links on the subject?

Can't remember which thread it was in cos I was a bit drunk. Probably the New RCs thread - somewhere towards the end. But might be a different one. Pretty sure it wasn't "kill ya on the spot" type toxicity - more "blimey that looks iffy - wouldn't touch it with yours" kinda toxic. But might be misremebering the whole thing. Sure one of the chemistry bods will correct me soon enough :)

Ah ok then, thank. I won't be touching it again anyway, its almost useless based on my experience with it.

Do believe it was also said that one of them wouldn't be active orally. Can't recall which one though. They sound shithouse anyway.

Yeah someone mentioned in that threat MEOP wasnt active orally. Apparently they're meant to be taken together, but I don't see how it would be any good since theyre both pretty much inactive seperately. Venders must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for new chems atm

It does rather smack of desperation frankly. Pipz? Really? Thought we'd established they were shit years ago :\

And using "you need to take both together" as a sales tactic is just pitiful. Absolutely screams of shonky product they know no cunt's gonna like. Won't be rushing to order, personally.

Yeah, if I actually hear some glowing reports from people mixing the two I might give it another blast, but I'm sticking to the tried and tested drugs until then. You heard about Diphenidine? Its a new NMDA antagonist thats meant to be getting released on the UK RC market soon. I'm interested in a new dissociative as I enjoy them very much but don't want to waste money on another inactive drug.

I haven't but see we have a coupla threads on it already. Will have to research cos I <3's me dissociatives <3

Thanks for the headsup :)

Venders must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for new chems atm

Its funny you should say that because I know of atleast four stim / enactogens that are the pipeline. I 've had the privelidge of sampling them myself. Obviously can't go into details due to vendor rules, plus, all I know is that they're pure substances with a single chemical structure - though not known to me. Am very impressed with what I've tried so far, we're not talking mdma here, much softer - I guess they're sort of like a cleaner longer lasting version of mpa. I don't know anything other than the effects, certainly don't know much about the politics behind it all, but obviously no one wants to release anything thats gonna have severely toxic effects on certain individuals - even if its 1 in a thousand. A death is a death unfortunately, from a sales point of view, and a personally one too i suppose, if you happen to know them and they're not a twat that is. It is such a shame that we got crap like this coming out though. That NEK or whatever that shitty dissociative was called was pure nonsense - at £35! I guess they knew no one would buy that shit twice. To my shame I currently have in my possession some of those mix and match thingies - mesketamine, dithoxetamine. Slightly unnerved by lack of solubility - unless crushed (fuck knows where they found the matey that knocked this stuff together). Also makes tap water fizz if you add to a bottle and shake. Doesn't snort or plug great but 100mg in glass water sort of does something - pretty tame though. Anyone try K mex btw. That shit was twisted. I was impressed I could really hole off it, not a k hole exactly but serious shit none the less. All done hill atfter that as you rapidly come of it, invariably so ill you end up crawling around you're gaff searching for whatever cunt broke into your house and dosed you up with the baby woodrose seeds.

Oh yeah, about the techno babble concerning the combo - this is possible if one of the drugs gets broken down too fast by the liver and the other drug is used only to block the the enzyme that breaks the first one down. Just like dmt and harmaline (is that what you use to make auyuasca?). Or you could just smoke it for a short trip like dmt again. I'm no expert on what maoi's structures like like in general, but my guess is that this more a marketing ploy - but thats really a guess like I said.

Last edited:
You can name these chemicals without mentioning the vendor surely? I never tried that NEK stuff, apparently they stopped making due to a change in UK law?

Given the fact the chems you started this thread about are only sold by one vendor I'm assuming naming chems is acceptable.

I've seen a couple websites claiming to sell them now actually, but they do look pretty dodgy so they might not be genuine.

In the interests of science I shall be following a plugging schedule with these two chemical upstarts over the next few weeks.

"Anything snorting does, plugging does better ... " Discuss

Sorry haven't logged in for a bit. In the middle of some union bullshit, my employers have finally realised that i'm not fit to work in a hazardous working environment. Is no biggy though, this is not exactly my first rodeo.
Anyway, decided to investigate the combo myself and am finding some decent results. I didn't expect anything better than 5 IT to be honest but this stuff actually seems quite clean. Its a funny one actually. I tried it only one night so far - like i said i gotta be careful at work, no more 4 day benders and pouring concentrated acids and alkalis into imaginary measuring cylinders until i get this legal shit sort out. Anyway, i just been trying it in a one to one ratio so far. did one dose of 50mg and 50 mg and another og 75 and 75. I'm gonna play around with some different ratio's on my next day off, hopefully, they unfortunately i'll probably end up doing some at work 2mo anyway - i can just feel it already. Yeah its definitely got something - i haven't a clue what they're like on their own though obviously will give that a go out of curiosity at some point i suspect. Its difficult to say too much after taking just the other night since it was when i first found out they were trying to get rid of me at work so was a foul mood. However, the first 50 50 combo definitely gave me a nice energy boost. its interesting, felt quite clean and wore off smoothly. it didn't help me escape my mood like say ketamine or mxe or dissociate, however it totally reenergised me when i was totally fucked and drained and got my working on a tune of mine for several hours. i remember it being a little rushy actaully. Not a heavy body high or anything, but that was sort of a bonus in a way depending on how you look at it. Mephedrone had a massive body high, but then you had the next 4 days to deal with. Who know's maybe it was placebo effect or something but i doubt it as there was the kind of increase in effect from upping the dose from 100 to 150 that i would expect. Its definitley a weird one though if like people say, they'e both pretty shitty on their own.
Dithoxetamine, mesketamine update. Definitely pants - might as well take a nytol. well actually there is some sort of anaestetic effect but only on the body, no psychotropic effects i could see anyway. Hardly a surprise. Glad that NEK got banned, purely due to the recession and all. 35 quid!

I know they're being touted as being best taken together but would it not be wise to get an idea of what they do individually first?

I must admit I'm deeply sceptical of anybody selling two seperate products whilst also saying they need to be taken together to be worthwhile. Seems a very odd decision. Perhaps a step-up (of sorts) from branded mixtures where you have no idea of content though. Albeit rather smacking of profiteering.

Any more specfics on effects? Sounds like mostly a straight(ish) stim kinda jobby from what you said. Also, I do believe you know a thing or two about chemistry stuffs so can you shed any more light on the suggestion that one of these compounds probably isn't active orally? Is the combo advice cos one activates t'other, perhaps?

I must admit I'm deeply sceptical of anybody selling two seperate products whilst also saying they need to be taken together to be worthwhile. Seems a very odd decision. Perhaps a step-up (of sorts) from branded mixtures where you have no idea of content though. Albeit rather smacking of profiteering.

Any more specfics on effects? Sounds like mostly a straight(ish) stim kinda jobby from what you said. Also, I do believe you know a thing or two about chemistry stuffs so can you shed any more light on the suggestion that one of these compounds probably isn't active orally? Is the combo advice cos one activates t'other, perhaps?

Ok, the last 5 paragraphs contain lots of science stuff that defends the possibility that the combo works like dmt. Quite possibly of no interest to anyone but I enjoy writing this stuff anyway and if you're interested or better still want to expand on it, correct errors etc.. then that's great for me as I just love learning new stuff.

Shambles your logic is sound and I feel the sense that I have been bamboozled - along with a funny feeling that I may not be receiving much in the way of further free samples. Not that I want any if I'm being duped anyway. I'm bluelight til the end and thats all there is too it. Not in the foot ball supporter kinda way, though thats sort of starting to kick in anyway as I get to know people better. Thats a shit analogy but most of you guy's that know me know that me heads sort of screwed on backwards so can probably read between the lines. Friends, loyalty, unconscious bias even when attempting to be fair. Where was I, yeah I feel that bluelight and the whole harm reduction imperative is really important. I joined during the mxe ban and so much of what I and others wrote was about the dangers of mixing mxe and alcohol. Unfortunately the problem with alcohol is that it makes you forget what you know - however, I still like to think we saved a few lives.

Back to topic, while it does sound a little sceptical, there are a few notable combo's that spring to mind. Anyone ever tried mixing ambien and dxm? Even smallish doses of each are dicey as fuck. In fact I strongly recommend no one ever try this without a sitter. And that includes me. Ofcourse ambien gets a little hazy, but dxm isn't like that. I got the hang if it pretty quick and used to drop about 3 5mg zolpidems during a session, accompanied by moderate doses of dxm, and a nice methylone mephedrone combo. Need to go rewatch a bloodied marquez KO the Pacman now I think. I'll try and think of some more extreme synergy examples though.

Science shit starts here on. I guess I wrote this thing backwards - like what I was saying about my head I guess. Strange.

Yeah what I wrote early on about the analagy with dmt is basically one activating the other / needing to work. The actual mechanism for dmt working orally only in the presence of an MAOI is that the liver breaks down dmt so effectively that there is no dmt to enter the blood stream (this is the gist off the top of my head - certain particulars I'm not aware of but they're irrelevant to the bigger picture ie getting high off dmt ). The reason it works by inhalation is that the dmt gets absorbed along with oxygen into your blood stream which travels straight to your brain getting you high. The reason the old business mans trip last for such a short time is that the blood flowing away from the brain soon reaches the liver where it is broken down just like the stuff you ate on its own that didn't work.

So if this stuff works like dmt taken orally along with an MAOI its not that the maoi activates the dmt exactly, it actually does the opposite, it binds to whatever enzyme in your liver breaks down dmt and stops the enzyme from working properly. Maoi stands for mono amine oxidase inhibitor. Dmt is a mono amine, the liver enzyme that stops you getting high works by a process called oxidation, and the inhibitor is whatever you took eg.harmaline. ( may not be an example, like I said, off the top of my head: vader, sekio or any of the top guys could certainly expand this out but this isn't AD so I'm not gonna get into details any more than I have done ).

Anyway, the reason I did that little break down is that if this 50 50 combo thing works like that, then one of the two needs to play the role of the drug while the other needs to play the role of the enzyme duffer-upper ie the maoi type thing, that settles in your liver and stops it from breaking down the drug.

Now I intend to edit this post quite a bit if I can to try and get to the bottom if this. However, I'll freely admit that I dont know what the structure of a standard maoi looks like, though I can get to work on it. Incidently, as I'm sure most have already thought yourselfs, if this works this way then whichever one is the drug compound ought to work when smoked.

Anyway I thought I'd do that little break down of the dmt since I know, speaking to shambles, that you know a lot more about this stuff than sometimes I think you realise yourself. I see you writing things about tramadol and it being a prodrug so why shoot it up before so i know you know the biology stuff pretty good. So the dmt case is sort of like the opposite of tramadol. Tramadol is pretty shit as far as your brain is concerned, fortunately for us, god inserted something called a CYP2D6 enzyme that sees useless tramadol and duffs it up into o-desmethyl tramadol which gets us high. Unfortunately, in the case of God's drug, dmt, the liver recognises a divine compound and grinds it down into erm something sekio would know that is no good for the likes of those wishing to get high.

Last edited: