• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephtetramine & Methoxypiperamide

In the interests of science I shall be following a plugging schedule with these two chemical upstarts over the next few weeks.

"Anything snorting does, plugging does better ... " Discuss

Well, my results from plugging each of these chemicals is pretty unspectacular, to say the least.

I've tried plugging both together at 5, 10, 20 and 40mg doses of each (with at least 2 days between each, and often longer) and the most I can report at the 20 and 40 doses is a sort-of very slight general stimulation and mood lift resembling a couple of cups of espresso followed by a cold shower.

Given what I have read about piperamides especially, I am unwilling to carry this line of research any further. Stop while the going is good, so to speak.

Hey thanks for the update GlassCage. I don't get effects on anything under 50mg of each (100mg combo), though I'm glad to see you noticed atleast some mild stimulant effects. I just took 60 mg of each this morning as I'm now into the early stages of "heavy dose" investagation time. Again, I wouldn't expect 40mg of each to get you taring around your place like a duracell bunny on crack, but its nice, for me at least, to see that someone else noticed mild stim action from the combo too.

What do you know about piperamides then? I might go do a web search now as I don't know too much about this.

Also, for the record, and speaking generally now. I have never raved about this drug. I see it as more of a functional aid then a high, so for me its right up my alley. Its also difficult to compare to other light to mid range stims, which, for me, makes it / them something I'm unlikely to put down for a while. I'm an obsessive workaholic type anyway and the 120 mg combo I dropped at 10 this morning has had me take care of all my emails, fb shit, and now currently, my BL posting "resposibilities".

Last edited:
Had a little search around the web and settled on the recreational drugs listed on the piperazine page. Couldn't find any analogues that have an amide bridge between the phenyl ring and the piperazine. Anyone else managed to spot an analogue with an amide bridge?

First example

AH - 7921 , not a fuctional analogue since its an opiate, but does have a nice little amide bridge connecting two ring systems, the two molecules actually have a substantial number of similarities.

Last edited:
EFFECTS

Ok, so in the interest of getting off my face i just dosed myself with a 160mg (90 MEOP , 70 MTTA) combo about 30 mins ago. This is much more in the amphetamine range, even slightly rushy. It doesn't take your appetite away though, something I thought i'd mention as it is slightly unusual. I think there are definitely atleast two different effects ranges for this thing though, unlike MDMA for instance, where you're either high or not basically (yes there are subtleties involved here as with everything in life but I would discourage splitting hairs over this issue as it seem we have enough on our plates as it is).

Over and out

swarm

At first I refrained from attributing your brash posting style to your clearly aggressive demeaner.
If you think this is brash and aggressive, you should try debating your theories in ADD and see what sort of response you get ;)

BTW my criticisms of your chemistry were unfounded, you confused me by saying hexane instead of piperazine. I understand what you mean now - I've edited my post above, apologies for that.

I have been taking both these chemicals for the last couple of weeks or so now and so far neither of my feet have fallen off and the early signs parkinsons has yet to manifest.
That doesn't mean they're safe. Remember the cadmium in Urb597 - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/348625-Urb597/
Man, I'm just trying to offer you standard harm reduction advice for testing out unknown compounds! It's your life, crack on as you see fit.

You stated that amine functionality on the MEOP molecule could not serve to help evade detection by enzymes looking to break down various transmitters.
No, I didn't. I said that you had no evidence or reasoning to support your idea that it could help to evade detection by enzymes. I don't know either way. If you can see why this particular structure helps it evade MAO, then make a case for it?

The fact that this amine was situated at the para position of a saturated ring system attached to the amide of MEOP apparently meant nothing when it came to MEOP managing to give the MAO's the slip since harmaline also has a "crazy ring system". I didn't know the structure of harmaline off the top of my head so I took your word for it. I do know the structure of serotonin well though, and as irony would have it, I made a point of checking out the structure of harmaline about 5 mins before logging on to read your riot act. Now i'm sorry, but if the overwhelming similarity bewteen harmaline and serotonin doesn't jump out and smack you in the face then I think its you that need to go dig out the old GCSE revision guides and not me.

You misunderstood my point... you introduced the idea of a "crazy" ring system that stops it being a MAO inhibitor. You can't reason from structure to function just be looking at the molecule. Naively, just looking at structures without knowledge of their effects one could propose that the conformationally restricted ring of harmine/harmaline might help the molecule "evade" MAO, and you would be dead wrong. If there's some published SAR that shows that the piperazine ring does this, then great, you have some evidence for your claim.

Maybe harmine does bind to the same place as 5HT, I don't know. But its clear that being close in structure to serotonin isn't necessary or sufficient for drugs to be MAO inhibitors, given the wide variety of structures. Did you take a look at moclobemide or any of the others?

Last edited:
hey mate really welcome your post

I take back what i said about the aggressive demeaner. I can see now that you were'nt being vindictive, you were just trying to make sure BL wan't being flooded with bad science. I got all the time in the world for straight talkers and like i said in the first post i do like your style. It certainly cuts down on time wasting etc. Anyway, I gotta go take care of some other shit before i get back to you properly. I just want to apologise if i didn't make it clear from the outset that i was merely speculating on the mechanisms. I did, and still do have every intention of trying to track down some journal articles as well as go to work on the molecular editor. The one comment that i was parsing on verbatim was that my initial concern about PMA /PMMA related toxicity was unfounded according my source, ie one of the guys who developed this thing. One thing to remember is that published papers on novel research chemicals can be hard to come by. I believe this was one of the main reasons David Nutt wanted RC's to be controlled so as to make it easier to research them.

Anyway, l much appreciate your decision to clear the air. I'll send a proper reply soon.

Ok, in an attempt to get a little more quantitative i built some online models. Turns out mtta and tramadol do share a fair bit in common - they both have the ability to attain a configuration in which two functional groups attain identical distance apart. The two groups both have similar partial charges incidently - not to mention lone pairs of electrons. They also line up with the benzene ring planar with the oxygen functional group, as you can see from the images.
Not sure why I ended up doing this instead of some other research - really need to get onto that MAOI binding pocket. I'd hate to think self doubt was starting to creep in, but who knows. Anyway, the prognosis looks good - looks like i can still get away with stream of consciousness style "walls" of chemistry ramble, awash with wild speculation based purely on memory, for at least a few more threads (i'd love to write years but you never really know in this game).

tramadol

numbers: - 0.309 on the amine, - 0.173 on the alcohol, distance between bonds = 360 pico metres

mtta

- 0.197 on the amine, -0.294 on the ketone, distance between groups 356 picometres

And before some genius points out the irritating fact that the charges on the functional groups are the opposite way round on the two molecules, remeber theres only 1/3 difference anyway, not too mention the lone pairs.

Last edited:
Mephtetramine (MTTA) & Methoxypiperamide (MEOP) ?

Hello,
Has anybody tried these two compounds. I've only found a few reports and none of them sound good. Is this something I should just forget? It's not really the money, it's the health issue. I have had bad reactions to some stuff like the piperazines and from what I read, these sound the same.

Many thanks for your help!
CC

Tried snorting around 30mg of each up each nostril, methoxypiperamide was ok, mephthetramine stung like hell and i didnt feel any effects. Parachuted 80mg of each together in rizzla about an hr later, still felt no effects at all. It was a wise desicion to order only 500mg of each. Ill try higher doses orally tomorrow but not putting much hopes into it. Wouldnt advise anyone to buy more than sample amounts to test, both seems inactive at least to me

I've taken some questionable substances in my time but MeOP looks about as enticing as dog vomit.
Regardless of the shonky user reports from the get-go, the molecular structure looks vile (in as far as vileness is a term applicable to IUPAC....). What kind of inbred wannabe chemist thought alkoxylating and keto-substituting BZP and its ilk was a viable choice? :?

I've taken some questionable substances in my time but MeOP looks about as enticing as dog vomit.
Regardless of the shonky user reports from the get-go, the molecular structure looks vile (in as far as vileness is a term applicable to IUPAC....). What kind of inbred wannabe chemist thought alkoxylating and keto-substituting BZP and its ilk was a viable choice? :?

I know... Pffft, what idiots. ;)

Is it not useful information to find that someone ie. Me. Has used 50mg of each to make 100mg combo several times, each time achieving mild to moderate stimulant effects.

As for "the wall of information", I am not surprised if certain things went over certain people's heads. If you would care to isolate parts of the text then I can perhaps expand on individual points in turn.
I am aware these posts are now three years old but they illustrate perfectly why you should not trust the views of a poster on the basis of them knowing of a scientific word or two.
Mainly because they can actually know fuck all about the topic they claim deep knowledge of every three sentences.
Not everybody must be a post-doc in pharm. but those who pretend to be an authority after reading a wiki page need to get the fuck off Bluelight.
Assuring people of safety while demonstrating an understanding somewhere around the level of absolutely fuck all, possibly stretching upwards to reach "so completely idiotic that anyone relying on it will be more likely to come to harm than if nothing was said at all".
Leaning towards the latter category ever so slightly.

Since the aged gauntlet provides a great opportunity for actual HR I will take great pleasure in isolating every part that is nought but misinformation.