Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v2

Mugz

Bluelighter
old thread was archived so had to start v2 myself

I'm angry that I got a 25 pound cheque for my birthday from my grandma and I've lost it. I can't exactly ask for a replacement, but she will notice it hasn't been cashed. Have spent hours searching today which has messed up the room tons. Tomorrow a new tactic will be tidy my room and it has to be somewhere, want to get it in the bank asap.

The searching has made me unable to get into town today to do something important so I'll have to do that tomorrow or Monday.:X

RAWR

I'm angry that my nicorette is making me feel nicotine-sick.

Angry at my hypocrite of a neighbor rinsing out SHIT music right now, so loud that it's vibrating my floor, when I was served with papers today to have me evicted for being an 'annoying neighbor' and breaching the injunction on my property. I'm so so so quiet in my flat recently, chilled out these days, i'm in bed by midnight most nights with a film, a book or Radio 4. The only noise is from my so called friends buzzing my buzzer in the early hours of the morning, which my neighbors complain about, but i've got no control over who buzzes my buzzer at certain times!

:eek::!:X:p

Your buzzer sounds like it's a bloody siren, cherry.

It's loud! Gives me a startle even if i'm expecting a mate at a certain time. It's one of the old fashioned ones that sounds really ugly and LOUD. I can't describe what it sounds like, but it's intrusive. It can be heard all throughout the building, there's three flats in this block. I can hear other people's door buzzer's too, just as if it was my own buzzer that rang. But, people who call on me press it sometimes for a few seconds at a time, and keep pressing it a few times repeatedly. I've tried telling them once is enough. There's NO way that I can't hear it the first time, so why keep fucking pressing it!?! Grrrrr!

Thanks Mugz, perfect timing!

Are you sure you can't just say "Granny, I'm an arse and I lost your cheque..."?

For the third night running I have unbearable restless legs and indeed restless everything. I have always had RLS but this is worse than it's ever been. I slept about two hours on Wednesday night, not at all on Thursday night and I've just woken up after an hour tonight. I've never been woken up by it before. It's doing my head in :!

I'm not sure what's causing it, I had been using moderate doses of poppy pod tea every three nights or so for a couple of weeks to help with back pain and the last cup I had was last Saturday night, I suppose it could be w/ds from that but there are no other symptoms and it seems unlikely it would persist this long, or that it would take three days to start. I have not had any alcohol since Tuesday night either and that was the last decent night's sleep I had, I think it might be to do with that. Maybe it's related to taking fluoxetine.

I have taken some methoxetamine to see if that helps at all (it's starting to take hold now and signs are positive) . If nothing else it will take my mind off it. Then I have some wine as a backup plan.

RAWR

I'm angry that my nicorette is making me feel nicotine-sick.

Are you a smoker? I know all about nicotine addiction. 20 years of it. GONE! that's SNOO though.

I weaned myself off cigarettes with Swedish snus. I loved tobacco but my lungs were too important to me and were getting too fucked up by smoking. I had a 15 year cigarette habit and replaced it with a 5 year snus habit. Then I bought a box of 4mg Tesco's own-brand nicotine gum and tapered my intake. I only bought the 4mg because it's the same price as the 1mg, I split each bit of gum into ever smaller doses. Then I just stopped the gum. Been generally nicotine free since the start of the year.

Last edited:
I'm a failed ex-smoker.

It's loud! Gives me a startle even if i'm expecting a mate at a certain time. It's one of the old fashioned ones that sounds really ugly and LOUD. I can't describe what it sounds like, but it's intrusive. It can be heard all throughout the building, there's three flats in this block. I can hear other people's door buzzer's too, just as if it was my own buzzer that rang. But, people who call on me press it sometimes for a few seconds at a time, and keep pressing it a few times repeatedly. I've tried telling them once is enough. There's NO way that I can't hear it the first time, so why keep fucking pressing it!?! Grrrrr!

I have a friend who's buzzer sounds a lot like that.

It's louder than the fire alarm at my halls o residence. Although it doesn't go off half as much.

my boss is still a tight cunt.lets hope lorry incidents keep on happening as they are{nobody get's hurt} apart from his fat fucking wallet hhhaaahaha

bluelight is currently.......................................like my posts this insomnia is getting boring now,aren't wolves beautiful though. fuckin ell the two stoners down here,i'm actually gasping for some weed'none till later got etiz inside the first try was later but i know hes got some i can't knock on his door it's 007.50 not the first one he'll have some later but .........fookin ell any other time....................todays a write off just want a good fat joint to put me out'yeah etiz are rather lame i think the 10x strength of valium is a gross overstatement i'm not a stoner it just knocks me out gonna stay off things cycledelic for a while.................keep peering out window to see if the other cunts movin about {with weed] ha ha angry through no weed can only really smoke when etizzed. grrrrrowl

Can you stick a note up alongside the buzzer for a few days not to buzz you b4 8am and only buzz once? You may look like a bit of a knob but at least the neighbours will see your trying.

I'm angry my bonus was only £300,000 this year.

weed recieved,stink,rolled a fattie put a filter in instead of roach,don't matter i'm a weedlightweight.dont feel angry anymore,i am really looking forward to this.

SO off i go belongs in angry thread because i was angry at he time.a fairytale ending.

Last edited:
weed recieved,stink,rolled a fattie put a filter in instead of roach,don't matter i'm a weedlightweight.dont feel angry anymore,i am really looking forward to this.

SO off i go belongs in angry thread because i was angy at he time.a fairytale ending.

I always roll with filters instead of roach. IMO it makes no difference to the quality/strength.

Can you stick a note up alongside the buzzer for a few days not to buzz you b4 8am and only buzz once? You may look like a bit of a knob but at least the neighbours will see your trying.

You took the idea right out of my head :)

I was talking to a mate last night, and I said I was going to put a little strip over my buzzer, saying 'Please press once only, cheers' or something along those lines. Thing is though, people are so used to just knowing where my buzzer is and pressing it, I don't think they'd even notice a note. It's worth a go though, as me going to court over it (and other issues my housing officer has dredged up from the past) isn't fair. My injunction and ASBO (Yes, they gave me an ASBO, for being an annoying neighbor) ends in July, so I said to my mate, just yesterday when we were out that I bet my housing association will be trying anything they can before July to get me out, then by odd coincidence I get home and find court papers under my door. I'm sure that I have to be served them directly by hand, TO my hand. My lawyer will clear that one up for me, she's brilliant!

For anyone in the Bristol area, South West Law, amazing law firm for housing and financial issues.

Are you a smoker? I know all about nicotine addiction. 20 years of it. GONE! that's SNOO though.

I weaned myself off cigarettes with Swedish snus. I loved tobacco but my lungs were too important to me and were getting too fucked up by smoking. I had a 15 year cigarette habit and replaced it with a 5 year snus habit. Then I bought a box of 4mg Tesco's own-brand nicotine gum and tapered my intake. I only bought the 4mg because it's the same price as the 1mg, I split each bit of gum into ever smaller doses. Then I just stopped the gum. Been generally nicotine free since the start of the year.

How did you find the snus? I weaned myself of the cigs and onto snuff about a year and a half ago. I really do love the stuff, the flavours are great, and I feel like an 18th century gent to boot. Plus its always fun taking some in front of someone who doesn't know what it is and watching their face drop! Give it a try, it'd fit in well with the 'Doherty' look!!

And I'm angry that I'm working 20 hours of overtime this weekend instead of living! All for a good cause though

Last edited: