• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v2

If by snus you mean snuff, I love snuff. Apricot, or menthol, if you're short on crocodile tears.

If by snus you mean snuff, I love snuff. Apricot, or menthol, if you're short on crocodile tears.

I've got some here. Bought it in Germany. We went a bit snuff daft in Germany. One of my mates was a total fiend for it haha, asking for a shot of it every 5 minutes. One night I was bored so ended up drinking rum, watching German TV & sniffing big Hollywood lines of snuff (not fun).

It's good when you're boozing, gives you a slap to the face if you start to feel too drunk, but I'm para to take it in pubs n shit round here, folk will blatantly just think I'm sniffing ching.

snus is moist oral tobacco. you buy it loose or in portions. with loose you form it into a "pris" and stick it under your upper lip. with portions it comes in little bags, like tea bags, which also go under your lip. it comes in different strengths and flavours. unlike american dip or chewing tobacco you don't have to spit mouthfuls of brown gob.

In short instead of getting lung cancer you get mouth cancer. :)

You took the idea right out of my head :)

I was talking to a mate last night, and I said I was going to put a little strip over my buzzer, saying 'Please press once only, cheers' or something along those lines. Thing is though, people are so used to just knowing where my buzzer is and pressing it, I don't think they'd even notice a note. It's worth a go though, as me going to court over it (and other issues my housing officer has dredged up from the past) isn't fair. My injunction and ASBO (Yes, they gave me an ASBO, for being an annoying neighbor) ends in July, so I said to my mate, just yesterday when we were out that I bet my housing association will be trying anything they can before July to get me out, then by odd coincidence I get home and find court papers under my door. I'm sure that I have to be served them directly by hand, TO my hand. My lawyer will clear that one up for me, she's brilliant!

For anyone in the Bristol area, South West Law, amazing law firm for housing and financial issues.

The whole buzzer thing seriously pisses me off so you must me fekin livid, your legal rep should definitely make the point in court that a simple switch could have been fitted which would have resolved the whole issue. Obviously I have never seen the system itself but in somewhere in your flat ther is a buzzer and ther will will be 2 wires going to a]that buzzer, 1 simple switch on one of those wires and your done, you can switch it on and off as you like. I would have thought the housing association would have contract maintenance people that could doing this in less than an hour if they could think beyond the end of their green Biros :!

For the third night running I have unbearable restless legs and indeed restless everything. I have always had RLS but this is worse than it's ever been. I slept about two hours on Wednesday night, not at all on Thursday night and I've just woken up after an hour tonight. I've never been woken up by it before. It's doing my head in

Had the same problem last night, legs were so fucking restless I couldn't sleep.

In short instead of getting lung cancer you get mouth cancer. :)

not saying there is no risk of mouth cancer but the process used to make snus leads to a significantly lower concentration of carcinogenic tobacco specific nitrousamines (TSNAs) than you get in cigs or other oral tobacco. About a third of swedes use snus yet they have the lowest incidence of smoking related diseases in the EU. A slight increase in the risk of pancreatic cancer has been identified but its a fraction of a percent.

I've stopped using any tobacco now but I think as a harm reduction measure switching to snus would be a good idea. unfortunately the legal situation makes it a bit of a pain to get hold of.

Wouldn't switching to e-cigs make the amount of carcinogens present with the nicotine even lower? I don't think I'd like snus since the spiciness of tobacco really gets to me, but e-cigs are a joy to use.

I remember a while back there was a big discussion about E-Cigs, but I can't remember where it was. My brother was saying he was gonna get one, around the time the discussion was here, but he never did. I'm considering getting him one as a birthday present. Anyone remember where the discussion was?

Wouldn't switching to e-cigs make the amount of carcinogens present with the nicotine even lower? I don't think I'd like snus since the spiciness of tobacco really gets to me, but e-cigs are a joy to use.

Undoubtedly. I liked snus because it was "natural" and traditional (in Sweden anyway), had flavours and was much cheaper than the alternatives.

Anyway, back to being angry, I am still suffering from restlessness. I did sleep a bit last night, maybe five hours, but it took ages to get to sleep. I have been taking magnesium supplements, this had made fuck all difference. :!

The whole buzzer thing seriously pisses me off so you must me fekin livid, your legal rep should definitely make the point in court that a simple switch could have been fitted which would have resolved the whole issue. Obviously I have never seen the system itself but in somewhere in your flat ther is a buzzer and ther will will be 2 wires going to a]that buzzer, 1 simple switch on one of those wires and your done, you can switch it on and off as you like. I would have thought the housing association would have contract maintenance people that could doing this in less than an hour if they could think beyond the end of their green Biros :!

It's a really really old intercom. The thing that makes the noise is the actual handset itself. I've had it taken apart so many times recently experimenting with the bits of metal that basically vibrate together to make the buzz noise to see if I can soften it, I've managed to, so now it can only be heard in my flat at least. With a current claim for possession court order in place, I doubt my housing association will do anything I ask them, especially if it means it might stop any complaints being made against me.

I think it's come to the point that my housing association and one of my neighbors are so lost in their desire to get me out of my flat, for reasons that I now think have become personal, they'll try anything. I also think that my neighbor enjoys complaining so much, that he hasn't actually stopped to realise that the things he is using as ammunition against me (aside from my friends buzzing me) stopped happening months ago and i've actually become the quietest in the building!

Found out today, all of my neighbors received a letter asking them to remove items that were in storage under the stairs, apart from me. So, my housing association have even stopped including me in mailings. Well, if that's how sure they are that they're going to get me evicted, they've forgotten just how good my lawyer is! She tore them to shreds last time, so much so I could see the embarrassment on my housing association's lawyers faces!

Oh, and i'm angry at a lot of things. Mostly the state i'm in, I've just had to bang a hit into my jugular vein in my neck, and i'm already using my groin. The day I said would mean my days of injecting are over has come. After just 10 months of injecting, I have ran out of veins. my arms and feet are finally exhausted. I said once I was in my neck or groin, I was stopping. Well, it's not that easy to just ... stop! I can however now push my key worker harder and get funding for rehab, I'm already on a waiting list for a stablisation unit, but that's not enough. I never was one to do things lightly. What else am I angry at, oh yeah, just the usual certain situation.

Waffling it all away here has made me less angry. =D

Until I think about a certain thing again, grrrrr!

Last edited:
^^

Does sound shite Cherry there's little point in me trying to sugar coat it for you.

Hopefully the housing association will fail it trying to evict you it does sound as if any issues you were causing have long since stopped but their wheels keep on turning.

I've never IV'd so I can't comment with any knowledge but it doe sound like your going to have to try and move back to chasing, is that in anyway practical for you or is it really the one way street people always portray it to be ?

Its never too late or impossible to turn direction & sort things out Cherry. I've seen people with 20 year habits and all the baggage accumulated along the way do it. Keep that hope.

Angry at CDAT (Cornwall Drug and Alcohol Team) for being called CDAT. As if Alcohol isn't a drug.

The morons control my prescription and clearly have no grasp of basic science.

Ugh...'Team'

Sounds like they wear polo shirts with CDAT on the back and act like social workers do.

'Saving Cornwall, one drug user at a time, as well as alcoholics too'. Is that their slogan?

^^

Does sound shite Cherry there's little point in me trying to sugar coat it for you.

Hopefully the housing association will fail it trying to evict you it does sound as if any issues you were causing have long since stopped but their wheels keep on turning.

I've never IV'd so I can't comment with any knowledge but it doe sound like your going to have to try and move back to chasing, is that in anyway practical for you or is it really the one way street people always portray it to be ?

I've thought about going back to chasing, but there's a few reasons why the thought is just not nice, now I can't stand the taste of H, but mostly, now that my habit is as big as it is, when I need my hit to get well, and I'm used to getting it fast, I need it fast.Also, smoking just doesn't give me that instant gratification and block out the world in seconds. Then, there's the fact i've become so used to snowballs, i've got the psychological addiction to Crack to deal with too! Oh, then the needle fixation. Lots to deal with, which is why when my friends say to me, with the best of intentions, just stop, I have to try and explain it's just not as easy as that. I really really really really wish it was.

Its never too late or impossible to turn direction & sort things out Cherry. I've seen people with 20 year habits and all the baggage accumulated along the way do it. Keep that hope.

So have I, and it's this that gives me hope :) You're right, i'm only a year into an every day habit, it should (I hope) with some effort and a lot of support, be easy for me to turn it around. Especially, as in the past few months, i've managed to get on a script, cut down the amount i'm using and make some mental acceptances, the hardest part!

^ I know it's not a simple thing Cherry, I really do. Has to happen though, ey? Groin, jugular.. you're putting your life and limbs at serious risk here and things are spiralling out of countrol it seems. Getting you stable on methadone is the first step I think, sounds like your dose needs upping, and removing yourself completely from the whole lifestyle. All of it. Tackling the reasons for it too, I'm not forgetting about that and I know you have some.. You CAN quit though, I know you can - not saying it's going to be easy, but the really worthwhile things often aren't ey.. This is your life, it's worth fighting for. You also need to really truly want to quit. Have a think about it all love, you know where this path is going to lead <3

I'll see you tomorrow :) <3