• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v2

@Cheery, I kinda thought that was likely the case but not having ever been a user didn't want to assume. Effie's right though and it makes sense, you obviously need to get away having brown or white in you possession at all, I can't have possession of anything and not take it and I think that must be the same for you.

If you could get stable on a Methadone at least you could start to get your life in order and not spend the whole time looking for the cash for the next hit, that can't be much of an existence and there is so much more out there just waiting for you.

Like I posted in the quotes this morning an intelligent man once said:- “'There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.'” your not just anyone, don't be a number, a statistic your so much more than that, you can do anything you want including stopping hurting yourself like this.

I know your thinking " what the fek does he know about me and my shit " the answer is nothing but the statement remains true.

Best Wishes

23 <3

Ugh...'Team'

Sounds like they wear polo shirts with CDAT on the back and act like social workers do.

'Saving Cornwall, one drug user at a time, as well as alcoholics too'. Is that their slogan?

Haha. They'd all be wearing shellsuits and remembering to "share a smile" if I were in charge. =D

CARAT teams don't give out carrots either :(

What about 24 CARAT gold? %)

RE Miss Funk.

I wish you all the luck & really hope you can make a turn around. Even if that doesn't include being clean.
I'd be genuinely happy to read a post from you in a year saying 'I only smoke H nowadays and have given up the White altogether'. (EDIT: Or something along those lines).

Do what's best for you as and when you wanna do it.

I still pin up gear but v rarely. My life isn't so bad!
All the best Cherry. <3 :D

Last edited:
Some brilliant supportive posts I've just read, and I couldn't have read them at a much more needed time, needed a boost this today. Thank you.

This place is my crutch at the moment. Another BLer who I spent some quality time with and had some good talks in real life a couple of weeks ago (I'm not ignoring you by the way, i'll PM you soon Brimz, things have been a whirlwind since I had my benefits stopped!) explained to me that he'd figured out exactly how I use this place, it's my sounding board. I release all my stuff here and just get it out of my head and wont be judged,although I know there are some judgmental people on here, and I know who as things changed when I started to mention my change in drug use, however, the supportive words I get from people keep me going!

The good thing is, I know that everything you're all saying is true, I CAN do it, and I WILL get there, but things are now getting dangerous as Effie pointed out. So, I'm determined and the fact I want change is the hardest hurdle, BUT I also know that I don't want it enough yet because it's easy to be positive and think 'Right, I'm stopping' but then the dark side creeps in, and the fear, terrified of the emotions and what it is i'm running away from. I was lying in bed thinking last night thinking, this is no fucking existence, I mean I don't know what each day is going to bring, and I get into some odd situations. Sitting in the back of a Limo deep in the Ghetto selling Champagne to a Yardie is just one of them, but it's exhausting, and it's not big or clever. Having to get up to mischief and all sorts of shenanigans, constantly on the go for the next hit. Soon as I've had the first one, it's on with the scheming to find the next one. I make on average 90 quid a day, but that's all spent and what do I have to show for it? A life spiraling out of control, and lots of scar tissue, physically AND mentally.

This should have been a journal post. (I'll put it there) I just wanted to say cheers for the supportive posts!

Who's angry?

Just went over to the LLoyds Pharmacy which is in the outpatients bit of the hospital hoping to get my prescription, and they turned me away saying they only do hospital prescriptions, fucking cunts!!!! :X Why have an outside commerical pharmacy that has stores on high streets all around the country inside the hospital if they wont do a normal fucking prescription. pissed me right off, will have to walk a couple of miles now instead to get my prescription but it then started pouring with rain as soon as I left the hospital and got outside, so am not picking it up today, will get it tomorrow. Stupid fucking cunt lloyds, never using any of their pharmacies again :p

Just went over to the LLoyds Pharmacy which is in the outpatients bit of the hospital hoping to get my prescription, and they turned me away saying they only do hospital prescriptions, fucking cunts!!!! :X Why have an outside commerical pharmacy that has stores on high streets all around the country inside the hospital if they wont do a normal fucking prescription. pissed me right off, will have to walk a couple of miles now instead to get my prescription but it then started pouring with rain as soon as I left the hospital and got outside, so am not picking it up today, will get it tomorrow. Stupid fucking cunt lloyds, never using any of their pharmacies again :p

Order it online mate :)

They only do private prescriptions online don't they? Would take days to get my diazepam then. rather than a couple of mile walk, and I'm not using LLoyds again every, not online or offline. (I don't hold grudges though 8) )

They do normal scripts I think. It's like £2.50, and if you get it in soon it'll be with you by tomorrow morning. I don't know what the deal is with diazepam though.

Nah. NHS prescriptions are the same price whatever, you can order benzos from their site though but they wont send it to you unless you send them your private prescription first. I tried 8) hoping they'd send me benzos without me sending them a private prescription but it didn't work.

(This shouldn't count as sourcing as we are talking about prescription medication, is kind of borderline though so I'll shush my mouth now mods, sorry) :)

I meant it's £2.50 extra on top of the script charge for the P&P. I did wonder how they'd make you prove you had the prescription, but I thought they'd contact your doctor or something or look at it at the door.

Refused a crisis loan for being honest! Next time i'll lie through my fucking teeth! I can still hear the girls grating Yorkshire accent, saying 'Raaaht I see, uuhkaaaay then' as she audibly enjoyed picking my story apart before telling me no.

At the end of the call, I asked her how she thought I was to fund myself for the next four weeks until my benefit is reinstated. I said the only option open to me is to steal my food. She said 'Use whatever resources and options that are available to you'. I wonder if this would stand up in court as a reason for my behavior if i'm caught shoplifting my dinner and cat food?

Just went over to the LLoyds Pharmacy which is in the outpatients bit of the hospital hoping to get my prescription, and they turned me away saying they only do hospital prescriptions, fucking cunts!!!! Why have an outside commerical pharmacy that has stores on high streets all around the country inside the hospital if they wont do a normal fucking prescription. pissed me right off, will have to walk a couple of miles now instead to get my prescription but it then started pouring with rain as soon as I left the hospital and got outside, so am not picking it up today, will get it tomorrow. Stupid fucking cunt lloyds, never using any of their pharmacies again

I just walked into the Cambodian version of Boots and bought valium without a prescription, 10 for $1! =D

=D nice one cherry <3

thought this was the angry thrread thoguh 8)

^ It is, I was just carrying on the pointless thread derailing, spade style. ;)

I'm angry and hurt that I've not heard from any of my friends, I have no credit on my mobile to contact them, and no constant access to the internet or Facebook. It's up there on my fb that I was recently assaulted by a man, hit pretty hard in the face, smacked around the head, verbally insulted and spat at, but not one of them as asked me how I am. It's a good job i've made new friends recently who were able to be there for me on the day it happened!

^
They maybe just don't know what to say any more Cherry. Maybe they feel what they want to say will fall on deaf ears or make you even more angry / hurt. Hence its sometimes better to say nothing.

<3

Angry at stupid tourists and backpackers who do stupid things then blame and get angry at the locals. :X

^
They maybe just don't know what to say any more Cherry. Maybe they feel what they want to say will fall on deaf ears or make you even more angry / hurt. Hence its sometimes better to say nothing.

<3

If I'd found out a friend had been assaulted by a man, i'd ask was she okay. Anyway.....