• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

just moved to pinellas florida. got some really shitty molly the other night. a cocktail bag with mephedrone, k, meth and tad tad bit of little crystals of yellowed mdma. some bullshit for real. however i cant say that i didnt dig the meth part of it......hehehehe. i dont doubt there is bomb shit around but im waiting to find it. up in new england the molly was fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrree dude. moon rocks out the ass.

in upper new york, got the BEST molly i've ever had. Seriously had me grinning ear to ear FACED all night

Some moon rocks have moved into Central PA, couldn't get ahold of any because they were a personal stash. But no doubt it was the best shit I've ever laid eyes upon in my life. I can only hope this is a sign of things to come this summer : )

I ate some AMAZING moon rocks about a month ago in Florida, its definitely there.

Where I am now, however, lacks MDMA period. I enjoy MDMA but if I don't have access to amazing stuff, I won't do it. Even then, I roll like an average of every 3-4 months so as much as I'd love to have moon rocks all around me, its no big deal that I don't.

"Moon rocks" and shards are moving across the country from East to West ATM, should be out to everyone in around a month or so on the west coast. If your connected, ask for them and they're definitely around. Still expensive as tits!

Right now some fire MDMA is going around the west coast, 'Cadillaque' is the great shit with little rocks in it and tastes bitter enough to make everyone do a thizz face if they have nothing to chase with. 'Fish' is the stuff below it that looks like good shimmery coke with iridescent crystals strewn throughout. Sometimes this stuff is cut with Vitamin C, definitely easy to tell what stuff is. Still clean, but not very strong.

Here in the tri-state area....had some good molly a few weeks back and had the best night of my life... Rolled & rolled & rolled hard face! And it's still here - but now to find those moon rocks, never tried them hear they're much much better.

Warning for west coast, alot of what going around isnt MDMA.
we got alot of bk-mdma, bzp, mdpv, and tmfpp going around, and alot of it is being put in "moon rock" form.

I used to love rolling on a regular basis, but after dealing with this type of bullshit, i dont really want to take the risk anymore, even the real mdma has a cuts.
I dont know how long it will be until i decide the time is right, but it sure as hell wont be right now or anytime soon.
I was fortunate to nom a gram of the 100% real goodness over 2 days, and man i will tell you, rarely people make a true THIZZ FACE, unless its got a cut or they arent used to bitter chemical.
Methamphetamine was a huge part of the thizz market, and still is, but now they are getting creative with how to cut the powder, not the pressie's.

Be warned, especially the bay area!
:)

Greetings as this is my first post....

In Philly here i aquired what was molly from three different sources. Each time it had the same consistency, which was a pure white crystalline rocky powder. All this "molly" has a bitter taste, but produced the same crappy results. Which was a pretty quick burst of mediocre energy, which I suppose was dose dependent. After this burst which lasted at the most 90 minutes, there was a rapid drop off to a almost baseline state with a minimal OE visual "feeling". From reading reports I suspect it was bk-MDMA or some other similar RC. It is just frustrating to know there is true moonrocks out there and that this crap is being passed off as molly here in Philly. Look wise, smell, and taste it reminded me of MDMA but produced no eye wiggles or any other true euphoria. I will keep my ear to the ground and invest in a testing kit. Keep all you other heads posted!

And it is good to be a part of this site.

Boom

Yeah, I'm sure that 4th post is going to be the one that secures you a source.

What do you mean? Is there a better way I should speak as to not let that happen? Sorry for my ignorance as I am just starting out here.

Or maybe your response was meant as a good thing? Oh well either way now I am at my third post.....one more to go;]

yea a friend of mine picked up some moon rocks here in philly. looked like large chunks of semi cloudy quartz. tested great and felt MDMAmazing. On the other hand a few weeks ago I tested some molly for some one and came back as Methylone :(

Soo frustrating. I didn't have the test kit. After ingesting apprx. 150 mgs though this definitly did not have the feeling of MDMA. Like I said it just lacked the euphoria. It did have that saffrole smell though. I ended up flushing the rest as I didn't want to ingest any shitty chems.

^^

honestly may not have been methylone then, in my experience methylone is pretty damn close. Lacks some empathy, and that certain "rush" that you get from MDMA but besides that it is almost spot on.

citypill, my post was in response to a series of (now deleted) requests for a source. We got no beef. Welcome to BL.

Thanks Vader!

@Blanch....in retrospect you could be right. Although it really did not produce any of the effects of what I had always experienced on Molly. I did take a mediocre dose (150mgs) and then experienced a quick and rapid burst of energy which lasted at most 90 minutes. What was weird though was the rapid dropoff to a baseline state. The only noticeable effects were that everything had that kind of radient fractal element to it. Either way I am sure there is molly out there that produces the huge smile, eye wiggles, etc. Hopefully through persistence and the luck of the MDMA gods (haha) I will stumble onto this.

I got some extremely cut powdered molly in Atlanta last weekend 500 mg gave me a decent roll I would say there was 150mg MDA in the 500 mg bag. But on the brightside there wasnt any meth in t either.