• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

I've lived in NYC for a year now - what a sorry state of affairs. When I have managed to find anything, theyve been pipes. I'm from SoCal and we are completely spoiled out there. I'm honestly surprised at the complete lack of anything decent out here...!

just got some amber molly the other night

waiting to get a test kit before ingesting

will report back but im super stoked and and pretty confident in this guy but i just wanna be sure before i take any

New batch of moon rocks in Cincinnati, also. Tests indicate MDMA as active ingredient.

Is the east coast flowing with real molly now? Because the pill scene got MAD ugly for a while.

Just reporting to you guys that I tested some dark brown "molly" here in Philly that the dealer was claiming to be moonrocks. It came back as positive for MDMA and provided a nice experience. Maybe this is a sign of things to come. Would love to see those moonrocks still....who knows.

Just reporting to you guys that I tested some dark brown "molly" here in Philly that the dealer was claiming to be moonrocks. It came back as positive for MDMA and provided a nice experience. Maybe this is a sign of things to come. Would love to see those moonrocks still....who knows.

Nice, bring that shit to the other side of the state :)

edit:

could you elaborate a little bit? come up? smack in the face peak? energy?

tested my molly with mercka and simons reagents

positive for mdma!!! so stoked

2nd only to the marquis?

i used all 3 the mecke marquis and simons. all indicated mdma

i have no doubt its not 100% pure

why do you feel marquis is better then the piperazine test or the mecke or simons?

im not in the NYC area

200mg for a roll would obviously indicate impurities but if the avg rolling dose is from 120-150mg then its anywhere from 60-75% pure hypothetically speaking of course

i have no doubt that mdma is cut with all sorts of shit and that a growing number of it is being cut with piperazines.

also its interesting that dancesafe doesnt offer these piperazine tests

well i still havent taken it because i am on probation in 2 different counties and because of that have the potential of being UA'd 2x a month ( and they just so happen to be spread out instead of one after the other0 i am waiting till after im off probation in dallas on July 3

Sounds like your 4th of July is gonna be pretty great. I'll admit I'm pretty jealous, I could go for a good roll myself. Have fun with that man, real molly isn't too easy to find these days. Do you know anyone who has had any of the same batch, is it pretty good?

The molly turned out not too bad, just needed a huge amount to get off. There is a slight pipe and heavy inactive cut in, but the ones used aren't bad enough to ruin the roll once you get enough in you. I puked from the mdma, but I also took a .5 just to get started and wound up taking around 1G total by end of night...but I also have an INSANE tolerance. Plus, I had tried a .2 and .3 the 2 nights prior with not much response. My girl however did feel even just the .2 and .3. Roll was good...jaw clenching/gum chewing/stutter vision/eye rolling. Price was low enough that having to take a gram wasn't economically off, so overall I guess I can't complain. The powder is white and sugary with some crystals.

Should note I gave my friend with a low tolerance a .5 and he was faced. Was true confessions and shit so you know he was feelin it lol.

Last edited:
:/ a gram to the face sounds pretty awful tbh, cut as fuck sounding

So what are people cutting molly with nowadays? I haven't had any in about two years, I remember when molly first started coming around. Some excellent stuff, but it was expensive. Now that its relatively cheap, I guess people are going to cut it in order to make more of a profit.

People used to cut it with crushed up B tablets... This was a long time ago though.

Sounds like your 4th of July is gonna be pretty great. I'll admit I'm pretty jealous, I could go for a good roll myself. Have fun with that man, real molly isn't too easy to find these days. Do you know anyone who has had any of the same batch, is it pretty good?

yea i have had a couple people tell me its good just kinda cut

bout 200mg for a decent roll

so doesnt sound like its cut as bad as georges but nonethless slightly cut

have heard good things just the only complaint i am hearing is from people wwho took one (~100mg cap) and had to take another in order to achieve desired effects

ut yea i alreayd took the 4th and 5th off from work

*fireworks* "oooh pretty lights"

just thought about it, that is as long as niether mine or my girls parents try to wrangle us into chillin with them for the 4th

but we'll see

The molly turned out not too bad, just needed a huge amount to get off. There is some pipes cut in, but the ones used aren't bad enough to ruin the roll once you get enough in you. I puked from the mdma, but I also took a .5 just to get started and wound up taking around 1G total by end of night...but I also have an INSANE tolerance. Roll was good...jaw clenching/gum chewing/stutter vision/eye rolling. Empathy was good but subdued a bit from pipe cut, which left the roll on the dopier side. Price was low enough that having to take a gram wasn't economically off, so overall I guess I can't complain. The powder is white and sugary with some crystals.

how do you know it was cut with pipes and not inactives?

*fireworks* "oooh pretty lights"

just thought about it, that is as long as niether mine or my girls parents try to wrangle us into chillin with them for the 4th

but we'll see

Haha IKR?

Nah they'll just think you're reeaaaalllllly having a good time and you're so happy to be there!

Last night I dosed 120mg of the same moonrocks I mentioned from Cincinnati, Ohio last month. Very good, clean roll. I'd say the rocks around here right now are pretty pure. Cut with inactives, if at all.

Which for the last year or so all the molly I had heard about turned out to be bath salts, so this is a good sign if you ask me.