• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

If this was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?

I would spend all my time with my loved ones, seems a bit obvious really!

Yeah, with my loved ones, if not, probably mashed. Alternatively, both together :D

EDIT: Actually, maybe not together... It might be wasted, spending my last time with them absolutely fuckered.

Ripping the end right aff it. All day long.

Would maybe even push the boat out & go for a danger wank. Might as well go out wanking rather than just dying of natural causes like a shitebag.

I'd probably kill myself before the inevitable, just so that I was the one that made the choice rather than my fate being decided for me.

I'd probably kill myself before the inevitable, just so that I was the one that made the choice rather than my fate being decided for me.
You've basically got free reign to do whatever the fuck you want and get away with it, why would you top yourself?

I would spend time with my loved ones. Get into trouble with my friends and do shit I would never usually do. Tell everyone how I truly feel about them whether its nice or not.... Rob a bank and give the money to my family/friends. Then steal an ipad, macbook, ipod (I'm going to have my friends put that in my casket ima need that shit wherever I'm going). I would also go to an amusement park and ride some sick ass rollercoasters while on ecstasy. All sorts of shit and then I would come back home. Lay in my bed with the dre headphones I just stole listening to some of my favorite music waiting until it was time.

And oh shit, I would also make the wu-tang clan all perform for me and I will resurrect the ODB and invite Obama over...we would all then smoke blunts (okay maybe this is less believable/realistic)

Last edited:
You've basically got free reign to do whatever the fuck you want and get away with it, why would you top yourself?

What would be the point in doing things that you can't normally do and getting away with it? What would be the purpose in that? You wouldn't be able to enjoy it after, as you would be dead.

Might as well just get it over and done with rather than having to wait for the day to end for the certain death that awaits.

I guess that maybe if everyone else lived on after me, and it was just me dying then I would most likely track someone down that wronged my family and murder them, they really deserve it but are getting away with what they have done and that I guess would give me some satisfaction in my last hours. Would be quite a tough task to track him down and kill him in 24 hours though. Although Jack Bauer manages to do plenty of things in each of his 24 hours, so it would be possible.

^ No but you would be able to enjoy it at the time. What a morbid bastard.

I would spend all my time with my loved ones, seems a bit obvious really!

You spend enough time with them for them to know you love them surely. I would maybe go for a meal at most but after that I'd be cramming in as much fun activity as possible

Ripping the end right aff it. All day long.

Would maybe even push the boat out & go for a danger wank. Might as well go out wanking rather than just dying of natural causes like a shitebag.

Glad someone said it. Spliffs, cocaine, fucking. Repeat. Then some beefter lines of special K and 2cb go for some mad adventure mission and enjoy the scenery of your last day on earth! Theme park/rave (combine both?) then spend your final hours mangled on a bouncy castle somewhere %)

Last edited:
Rockstar has the right idea, spend a bit of time saying bye to the family then get everybody I know and throw a mental party with crazy amounts of drugs and women. No brainer.

was just thinking about the whole situation.

What if it is all a big test, what if it was set up to make you believe that it was your last day on earth but really you would live the next day. It could all just be a test to see what you would do, I guess suicide would be the wrong option if that was the case, so would murdering someone.

I guess maybe just treating it as a normal day, going to work, coming home, eating dinner, playing some playstation, watching a film, chatting to friends on aim/msn and then going to sleep. Not knowing whether I would wake up or not. Just not being afraid. I think that would be what I would actually do if I was given this dilemna.

just keep snorting k, spend the whole day in k land

Much as I love ketamine there is more to life. I would want to spend some time with my family, before seeing friends, a bit of a final adventure somewhere intresting, get laid somewhere intresting. Ideally spend your last minutes with a nice bird or two under a peachy night sky absolutely star spangled on the chems. Yeah that sounds good %)

What if it is all a big test, what if it was set up to make you believe that it was your last day on earth but really you would live the next day. It could all just be a test to see what you would do, I guess suicide would be the wrong option if that was the case, so would murdering someone.

We are working on the principle that it is though. If not bonus, but my I'm sticking to my plan.

I guess maybe just treating it as a normal day, going to work, coming home, eating dinner, playing some playstation, watching a film, chatting to friends on aim/msn and then going to sleep. Not knowing whether I would wake up or not. Just not being afraid. I think that would be what I would actually do if I was given this dilemna.

Still morbid only you've managed to loose the drama of your last idea and become boring aswell this time haha. I would certainly be making the most of it!

I wouldn't want to see my loved ones on my last day either. Too difficult to say goodbye in such circumstances... I would spend the day by the sea, with an endless supply of wine, cigarettes and heroin.

every fucking day could be the last day on earth, why not make the most of every day, of your whole life, rather than trying to squeeze it all into one day.

You are not understanding where I am coming from at all rockstar, nevermind. To be honest, I don't care what anyone thinks of what I would do, it is my choice, I would just choose to not believe that the news I had been given was true.

I would bomb a huge dose of MDMA, snort lines of K and inhale NOS until the effects of the MaDMAn wore off.

Then I'd start snowballing cocaine and heroin, get a gun. Ask to test drive a new AMG mercedes, hijack the car and attempt to rob a bank or a jewelers.

If successful I'd give the money/jewelery to my lil sister and say goodbye.

@ Mugz I'm finding this quite funny how wound up your getting over this haha. Yeah making the most of everyday is a good attitude to have in general. However in reality not every day is equally exciting or fun as some days are. For instance monday at work isn't going to be as good a day or as much fun as being at some mad club or event on a friday night is it?

Sure you can try make the most of every day. But it's not every day you go out for a meal with close ones. It's not every day you can sniff coke in the morning and fuck beautiful women in the afternoon.. Or go to a mad theme park or rave.. That's one of the better days of the month. Which is what I would be aiming for x10 ;)

Cornish - good plan!

I've always thought the ideal way to go would be rent out a Mustang GT500 and head across route 66 in America. Obviously a large pile of ching, ketamine and plenty of vodka would be necessary for the ultimate self destruct mission aswell. Smash it into an 18 wheeler lorry somewhere on route 66 and bon voyage it is!