Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which drug do you wish you NEVER tried?

footscrazy

Bluelight Crew
(And reasons why ;))

I regret taking mushies for the first time on day 3 of a sleep-free methamphetamine bender. Unsurprisingly I had a horrific trip which put me off any further psychedelic use for years. I feel like it's really ruined hallucinogenic drugs for me, as taking any brings me right back to that bad trip, and I have to really fight against the terror.

I don't regret taking methamphetamine although it led to a long addiction. Hopefully I learnt some shit through all that, and now I'm out the other side, it's an experience that I don't regret (mostly).

I hope this isn't restricted to Aussies! :)

Computer duster. Ugh, do I even have to list a reason why? Honestly feel like I fried my brain with that shit. Overdid it one time while rolling, felt the strangest physical sensation imaginable inside my head, and then had a sudden complete ego death, didn't recognize my girlfriend of 5 years....scary shit. Haven't felt the same since. Never again.... :(

Definitely at this point MDPV. i found its the most fiendish thing ive ever taken and many a weeks were spent locked up in apartments with a few friends, more just because we diddnt really have any fun while doing it, and its a massive stretch for me mentally to say no when im offered it now. :(

Would have to be Heroin as I can never forget it and it was life-changing for me (high-dose, 15 years old, smoked 250mg pure and unaware it was heroin...as close to death as possible but didn't die...so was awwwwwwesome!!!!)

I regret nutmeg and datura for their unpleasant effects. And also nicotine for its uselessness and dangers.

I wish I hadn't read this thread...because I don't regret anything I've taken. I think I ought to check out the ugly schematics, because I love drugs. That can't be good. But I wrote it. I'm conflicted.

I love to be high, have my head changed, in lots of ways. I do different highs at different times.

But I don't drink alcohol, whatsoever: +1?

this is exactly the thead that suits: Methylphenidate
60mg, instant release, no previous stimulant use (except caffeine, guarine, taurine.)

that was 3 months ago, I still get heart palpitations (just before i had one) and i get panic attacks daily after that.
I gripped my sheets in shear horror that night, as my heart fluctuated between 180 - 200BPM, along with arrhythmias.

my heart has never been the same...
I try to avoid drugs which give fast BPM, tachycardia, but it seems so many of them do.
:(

It really fucked up my life, in a big way.
I might have a heart problem, or I might have panic attacks, I just don't know! :(
I need help, seriously.

EDIT: thanks for the replies below guys, I'll try to see a doc.
I need to battle this, it's becoming out of control for me.

Last edited:
I wish I had never tried DXM :|

this is exactly the thead that suits: Methylphenidate
60mg, instant release, no previous stimulant use (except caffeine, guarine, taurine.)

that was 3 months ago, I still get heart palpitations (just before i had one) and i get panic attacks daily after that.
I gripped my sheets in shear horror that night.

my heart has never been the same...
I try to avoid drugs which give fast BPM, tachycardia, but it seems so many of them do.
:(

It really fucked up my life, in a big way.
I might have a heart problem, or I might have panic attacks, I just don't know! :(
I need help, seriously.

Have you seen a doctor about this? In susceptible people, very minimal use of stimulants (classically cocaine) can cause serious damage.

From what you've said, however, it sounds more likely that you have an anxiety or panic disorder rather than a heart condition. Either way, you can get help :)

Mephedrone for nuerotoxicity and because like Juark my heart/anxiety has never been the same. Stimulants often give me a scarily high HR with irregular beats here and there.

I dunno if I really regret any all that much though, not enough to not do it again.

H, after and I'm not clit sizing here, half a mill later. With that money I should have bought a goddamn house!

Although, to be grateful for small mercies, I've never been addicted to anything else.

I wish I had never tried DXM :|

Have you seen a doctor about this? In susceptible people, very minimal use of stimulants (classically cocaine) can cause serious damage.

From what you've said, however, it sounds more likely that you have an anxiety or panic disorder rather than a heart condition. Either way, you can get help :)

Either way, it definitely couldn't hurt to get checked out. On the off chance there is something up with your heart, better to find out so you can treat it. More likely, it's just anxiety, and once you've had your heart checked it can give you the peace of mind you need to tackle the anxiety itself without worrying that there's a physical cause underneath.

As for the topic at hand, I'd say dexamphetamine. Although I'd been using meth recreationally for quite a while, it was when I got my hands on a few bottles of cheap dexies and went on a couple stupid binges that I started experiencing serious side effects from my stimulant use, some of which took quite a while to fade away. D-amp seemed more fiendish, less enjoyable and far more strenuous on the mind and body than meth ever was, for me.

possibly MDMA. its amazing and i've had some awesome times on it, its a shame im lucky to remember 10% of those times. my memory is definatly not what it was and i think it was the MDMA abuse. for a couple of years there i was dosing during the week, and god knows how many times over the weekend... stupid amounts. i was using BL at the time so i knew the risks, i have no one to blame but myself. i havent fucked with MDMA in years now.

As for the topic at hand, I'd say dexamphetamine. Although I'd been using meth recreationally for quite a while, it was when I got my hands on a few bottles of cheap dexies and went on a couple stupid binges that I started experiencing serious side effects from my stimulant use, some of which took quite a while to fade away. D-amp seemed more fiendish, less enjoyable and far more strenuous on the mind and body than meth ever was, for me.

Actually I'll change mine to dexies as well. Psychosis has changed my life forever and for the worse. I know I'll never be the same person, I guess it's not so bad to be as careless but over the top paranoid is far worse. Nothing else has given me paranoid psychotic delusions the same.

Definitely Piperazines, HBW and JWHxxx's. Wish I never had tried them, all of them made me violently ill.

None, or perhaps all, I think, .. I have had a few that have given me bad experiences, which aint so great at the time...but to pop out the other side and still be sane is always a bonus. But the same thing is like when you go, for example bushwalking or trekking, and get lost in the mountains for 3 days... at the time you are lost you wish you had never contemplated such a silly venture, but afterwards, its a story to share around the campfire.
I am sure if you speak to any sydney -hobart race participants, (for example) they will all have had some pretty freaky moments that they wonder wtf they did this for, but come out with a huge sense of achievement.

For me I can't really think of one particular drug cause have had very good and very bad experiences with most things.

One thing though is due to living in the Netherlands from fourteen to seventeen. I wish I didn't have access to crack cocaine so easily. I had only been smoking weed daily for a year when I met this dude who said he could get coke. Thinking it was lines I went and got some but when he came back he brought what he called 'cooked coke' and proceeded to show me how to smoke proper coke crack a 15.

This led to weekly use damn fast and also is a huge reason I believe I became such an alco/addict since then.

Don't get me wrong I love coke but I think at that age my brain was still forming and I really should have saved those experiences for later in life and not missed out on a lot of my youth obsessing about drugs all the time.

But you never know ? Maybe I would be just the same anyways, but I think it had a pretty strong effect on my future life (which is great now) but it took a lot of hardships to get here.