• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which drug do you wish you NEVER tried?

Definatly meth. At 16 years old I was un aware it was meth, since then everytime I think about it I want to use it.
I used to be to the point (I have cut down my usage by atleast 50% now) where I would be in thousands of dollars of debt with dealers who used physicall force against me to try and make me pay, I've lost contact with many friends, my ex girlfriend left me because of my habit, was barely able to feed myself because I never had money, and when I did I bought meth with it. I now have a mild case of paranoia because of my usage.
That's why I Regret using meth

Im going to be weird and say fluoxetine (prozac)
Those pretty green and purple capsules made me so out of control manic after a few weeks and i did a ton of stupid reckless shit.
So easy to ruin ones reputation.

Meth for sure. I'm still coming outta my addiction phase. No longer doing 5day benders haven't done one in maybe 3-4months. but somehow I still end up using once or twice a week usually. It's a really shitty drug doesn't do anything positive to ur life except to suck u into the while downward spiral of meth. Luckily I never did get sucked into it. Ppl that I know that got sucked into it ALWAYS end up in massive debts due to the drug. Luckyly i'm not in that predicatment! :)

High dose DXM and high dose diphenhydramine. Both were very unpleasant. :|

Also regret heavy benzodiazepine use.

Definitely tobacco. I quit after ten years at the start of this year, but after about 6 months, smoking weed green really started to make me cough, so I started to spin again... and yeah, I've been smoking 4-5 cigarettes a day now as well. The shit is addictive as fuck! I'm going to head out of the city for a few weeks to stop smoking again before I find myself smoking 15-20 a day again.

That and taking too much MDMA, which didn't cause any lasting damage, but made it so I can't really enjoy it any more :|

Last edited:
Mephedrone_0.jpg

Taking twice the highest recommended dose in one setting created hell for me in the comedown for weeks.

Fuckin wicked pic/post man, a pic really is a thousand words/mephedrone lines.

Kpins. They've been Rx'd to me for anxiety (they have zero recreational value to me) and I've been trying for over year now to taper off because of the nasty side effects. I'm at 1mg/day now, down from 4mg/daily. Quitting Benzos is a bitch, I go through hell every time i lower my dose (.25 mg each time) no matter how slowly I taper down. :!

i regret doing meth/speed/uppers in general because as a younger me i really couldn't deal with the mental side effects that came with it. i was hopeless on that stuff for about eight solid years. i still use it occasionally. heroin and downers, i've never had a problem with. i think because i grew up around too many junkies and saw them never being able to enjoy the drug because they were always sick and i never wanted to be like that. i love heroin but i physically just could never allow myself to become hooked on it.

also this is my first post ever. >_<

Definitely Ice.. it does train up a strong mind but once you fucked up there's no turn back at all. I hate the craving feeling and keep having stupid excuses to have more and more. At the end of the day, always think too much became mentally broken.

Now I try to stay away from that circle of people, but turns to coke-addict 8)

I wish a few more heavy opiate users would post. Seems that stimulants (mostly meth) win the fuck up your life quick award. I find a lot of opiate addicts don't regret the learning experience they had.

Even when I really wanna do meth I know the comedown has hit when that regret sinks in, I wonder if that plays a big role. Never had that from opiates.

Well for me with opiates I regret the time I wasted isolating myself from my friends and family.
I regret the huge amount of money I wasted.
I regret the time I should have spent getting ahead in life rather than being on 'hold' for all that time.

i've done some stupid/risky/unpleasant/thoughtless/crazy things over the years, but i have no regrets.
drugs have brought joy, fun, pain, calm, excitement, fear, madness, disappointment, illness, trauma, confusion, anger, a general lack of focus and an opiate habit that i can't imagine ever beating, but there's nothing i wish i hadn't taken - even the vile undignified stuff.
pour me one of those, rack me up some of that, i'll have a toke on one of them and shoot some of this right here....
sure i've been lucky but i've also been determined. sometimes wild, somehow functional.
fucking destroyed, but fucking happy.
no regrets!

Well for me with opiates I regret the time I wasted isolating myself from my friends and family.
I regret the huge amount of money I wasted.
I regret the time I should have spent getting ahead in life rather than being on 'hold' for all that time.

I know that feeling.....got 8 days clean now and getting a glimpse of clarity and motivation to do stuff I never did whislt using.....like I drink different drinks, eat different food, watch dvds I would never watch and read stuff I would never read.....just got more perspective and drive.

I hope this time I am compelled to stay this way. Telling myself I will probably use opiates again and not being so hard on myself has actually made it easier this time not to use strangely enough. Whenever I said I'm quitting for good I'd be so stressed and regretful I'd relapse after 5 days.

I didn't have much of a good time on any of the piperzines, a few of the 2cs, or Amanita Muscaria, but I don't really regret any of them.

Xanax without a doubt has nearly sent me to jail once or twice & nearly lost care of my son I'm fine on my dose of methadone however a couple of those little bars & I turn into an absolout moron.

As much as I love them, I kinda wish I never started taking Opiates. I love them too much. Though, I don't think I'd change the past even if I could. I'd do it all over again.

If I had to pick something else, I guess Salvia. But honestly, I love all kinds of drugs, so I'd imagine I'd have ended up trying them anyway. I learned from my drug use, and know what I like and don't like because of it. I'd rather know for sure I don't like something, then constantly wonder what it's like and be tempted all the time.