• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Joke Thread - Try and make it funny, eh?

Myshkin

Ex-Bluelighter
I don't care what you say really...

Last edited:
saw a big burd walkin down the street this mornin..she had a t shirt on sayin i love hip hop on it.......i think the letters C& S musta fallen off

Come on, cut the jokes. ;)

Just to make it clear - it was your post (quoting Limpet Chicken's joke and adding your own comments) that was reported by a fellow BL member, with reference to both the original joke and your response. Otherwise I doubt I would have even seen the offending post(s).

So please, it's not a personal problem or anything (or even me being a self-righteous prick) - just cut out the racism, yeah? :\

Two men are chatting in a bar.
One says to the other "I could have any woman in here that I wanted"
His mate replied "Oh yeah, why's that then?"
<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a poor list of jokes but here it is lol

I went to the doctor and she said I was paranoid......well,....... she didn't actually say it, but I knew she was thinking it!

Blonde arrested 4 throwing her boyfriend to his death from the top of Blackpool Tower . . . apparently she misunderstood him when he asked her to "Toss him off"

Lost my job as a suicide hot line operator today. Apparently, "I bet you won't!" is not an effective prevention strategy.

cow, an ant and an asshole are debating on who is the greatest of the three of them.

Cow: I give 50 litres of milk every day and that's why I am the greatest!!

Ant: I work day and night, summer and winter, I can carry 52 times my own weight and that's
why I am the greatest!!

Why are you scrolling down? It's your turn now --- Say something ...........

??????? geez guys if you wanted to make us laugh you should have posted a profile pic...

So please, it's not a personal problem or anything (or even me being a self-righteous prick) - just cut out the racism, yeah? :\

Don't want to come off as a prick, but people need to sort out their definition of "racism". Making a joke about a lack of English people (or more of raceX to raceY etc) within a city is not racist, it's just simple observation. By their definition, numbers and statistics are racist? Actual racism, is believing an entire race is inferior, with motives of hate.

People these days, jeez. You can't say boo to a ghost.

how do you stop a dog rooting (fucking) your leg??

-u suck his cock........... Welcome to ozy humour my friends.

Don't want to come off as a prick, but people need to sort out their definition of "racism". Making a joke about a lack of English people (or more of raceX to raceY etc) within a city is not racist, it's just simple observation. By their definition, numbers and statistics are racist?

In 2006, it was estimated that 74.9% of the city's population was White

And the point of the joke again was...?

By their definition, numbers and statistics are racist?

Demographics are traditionally pretty unfunny comedy material anyway. Even if they are pure fantasy.

The point is that you were implying that Bradford is almost bereft of white people, which it clearly isn't; it just has a significant Asian population, like many British cities. This suggests (to me and to the complainant) that you have a problem with this significant Asian population.

So does this, your response to LC's joke, which I edited in response to a complaint, but also in order to avoid this kind of debate stinking up the joke thread:

VAC said:
I wish it was a joke... I really do.

Bradford Alhambra had to cancel the performance of James and the Beanstalk, because the giant couldn't smell the blood of an Englishman.

So if anyone needs to examine their definition of 'racism' it's you, because if I (and anybody I know) heard that in any context whatsoever I'd think it was pretty damn racist. Maybe it's not your intention, but it's how it comes across.

Right, this is a joke thread. Please let it lie. ;)

Two men are chatting in a bar.
One says to the other "I could have any woman in here that I wanted"
His mate replied "Oh yeah, why's that then?"
<snip>[/QUOTE]

=D lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh you're right about my response to his joke, I can see it was a tad racist. I'll keep that type of banter out of here.

Right, I disagree with what you're saying, but I'll leave it. My favourite food is curry, and one of my best mates is black. ;)

Just one problem now... All my jokes are gone... Haha.

Last edited:
A horse walks into a bar.

The barman says "Why the long face?".

And the horse says "I have AIDS".

A guy walks into a bakery and asks for a loaf of bread.

The baker asks hime if he would like it sliced.

He say's don't matter I got my bike outside :eek:

A guy walks into a bakery and asks for a loaf of bread.

The baker asks hime if he would like it sliced.

He say's don't matter I got my bike outside :eek:

I haven't heard that for....lots and lots of years. I actually thought my brother invented that joke (he obviously didn't) when I was a kid.

an aboriginal walks into a pub with only one thong( sandle) on ,the barman says 'what happened mate-did u loose a thong?' the abo replies 'na bro i found one'.

B4 all the racist posts hammer me id like u all to know im an abo myself..