• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 6: neko's cum guzzling cock juggling extravaganza!!

DS_

Bluelighter
It's certainly true for me, if the receptors are pushed past a certain point. It could even be what they call dopamine psychosis, although I don't get what I'd call a clinically diagnosable psychosis (no paranoia or blatant hallucinations taken as reality)... just a good deal of weirdness persisting past the point where it's supposed to.

Hope all is OK, don't know what to recommend after that much valium. Is it possible the symptoms are related to a latent/undiscovered issue with benzo addiction and withdrawal?

P.S. smoking PV does bad things to your brain chemistry... no joke. Really hope I stick to the decision to not do it any more.

I'm probably going to go with a sensible dose just to see how that goes. I've got mg scales but I've just been smashing loads on the foil. I plan to measure out 10-20mg and have a good on that to see if not I'll go to the doctors and try and blag a sicknote for the jobcentre. Any ideas?

It just could be a number of reasons. Diazepam wd like you've said I've been doing far too many the past week. I feel slightly better now I've had yet more valium and alcohol. I just been reading lack of sugar could be a culprit and I've had exactly none.

I'm not disregarding the careless amount I've taken at all. I've taken this much before and had no such problems.

I do wonder how my mates got on with fewer valium the same amount of peev as me. I wouldn't be as bothered If I didn't have to go out with the family on saturday but I sort of need some sleep.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to go with a sensible dose just to see how that goes. I've got mg scales but I've just been smashing loads on the foil. I plan to measure out 10-20mg and have a good on that to see if not I'll go to the doctors and try and blag a sicknote for the jobcentre. Any ideas?
Are you talking about a dose of PV? If so and you're borderline on dopamine psychosis, I wouldn't... the more it's pushed, the worse/weirder it gets. But I don't know what to suggest, and am not naive or stupid enough to say anything like "just go to bed".

If not PV, what drug was the "dose" you're thinking of taking? And sorry if I missed something somewhere, I'm not in such hot cognitive shape either ATM. Making another pan of soup then am gonna think seriously about getting some sleep.

Last edited:
Are you talking about a dose of PV? If so and you're borderline on dopamine psychosis, I wouldn't... the more it's pushed, the worse/weirder it gets. But I don't know what to suggest, and am not naive or stupid enough to say anything like "just go to bed".

If not PV, what drug was the "dose" you're thinking of taking? And sorry if I missed something somewhere, I'm not in such hot cognitive shape either ATM. Making another pan of soup then am gonna think seriously about getting some sleep.

I've had very very similar symptoms before and it has been because of fiending. I am sure if I try at least one dose and if it does me no justice then I'll have my friend take it away from me (again). My only concern is getting to the job centre in a fit enough state. The prolonged shitness has been a bit annoying tbh.

MDPV Megathread 6: High on PeeVee, Wishen You Was Free.

New thread?

I am happy and sad to start it. Managed to stay off for almost two weeks.

Fell off the band wagon.

^
We usually make a new thread when we get to 1,000 posts but hey you got in there at post no:999!

Carry on folks. Usual rules apply, see my signature for EADD Guidelines.

thanks and sorry for the slip, I'm normally a lounge junkie. must remember different areas have different rules. Also the title is inspired by that lyric "driving that train, high on cocaine." I wanted it to be driving that .......high on peevee. But couldnt think of a vehicle that wasnt lame and would rhyme.

MDPV seems to be giving me an unexpected, but desirable effect: my level of anxiety has actually reduced substantially, and i have little paranoia compared to before. Aren't potent stimulants necessarily anxiogenic?

thanks and sorry for the slip, I'm normally a lounge junkie. must remember different areas have different rules. Also the title is inspired by that lyric "driving that train, high on cocaine." I wanted it to be driving that .......high on peevee. But couldnt think of a vehicle that wasnt lame and would rhyme.

I must say... we ought to pool together all the most addled of fools 'round these parts and come up with a proper successor to 'Waiting for Jesus to show up'. That was a pyrovalerone landmark. An international beacon lighting up the dark world of cyberspace and attracting peev'd up zombies from all the land.

Jesus...

Got up this morning feeling purty good, read through BL awhile (cute thread title, btw). Decided finally to take-a one single vape hit. Took it, then went out to the kitchen to make a cup of tea... suddenly the metal grating on the fireplace in the living room started vibrating, loud.... sounded like a machine gun going off. Freaked the fuck out of me, til the cat went over to investigate. There must be someone up on the roof of the building (I live in a condo) messing with something. Damn, that was... yeah. Sitting here laughing about it now =D. This is really where I stop for awhile, heading off to take a shower atm & do a bit of grocery shopping. Top 'o the morning to the BL peevee crew.

P.S. drug use/thread tip of the day: If you don't want "trouble ahead, trouble behind", don't look ahead and don't look behind. In some circles this is called "being a mindless, ambitionless loser". In others, it's called "spiritual enlightenment". All depends on who you hang with, perhaps.

Last edited:
Hey, its a V.6!

Last 2 grams of chemical stimulant today, and I think I wanna be out of drugs before I go to bed tonight. So, todays order of business is freebasing a large amount and smoking it, then railing obscene amounts (upwards of .3-.4 g) of powder through my nose and seeing if I feel awesome or not. I took a small .2 line to wake up, recrystallized with acetone for purity's sake. Lemme just say, its great when you do a line, and its still a little warm from evaping the solvent. Like, it caresses the nasal cavities as it travels to the brain.

Hey, stupid kids out there! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! YOU MIGHT DIE!

Theres my legal disclaimer so noone comes on here and thinks it wold be a good idea to snort a half gram line first time trying PV or meph or something.

^ holy fuckinballz

.3 / .4 lines?

are you sure you have MDPV of reasonable quality there? I bang (what I consider to be) ridiculously reckless doses sometimes when I really get going (probably 20 - 60mg max), but holy fuck I would imagine 300 - 400mg in one hit, delivered by any ROA, to be devestating and/or dangerous. If thats true and you have relatively pure MDPV, you must be a demi-god. a disciple, from the temple of pv.

^ holy fuckinballz

.3 / .4 lines?

are you sure you have MDPV of reasonable quality there? I bang (what I consider to be) ridiculously reckless doses sometimes when I really get going (probably 20 - 60mg max), but holy fuck I would imagine 300 - 400mg in one hit, delivered by any ROA, to be devestating and/or dangerous. If thats true and you have relatively pure MDPV, you must be a demi-god. a disciple, from the temple of pv.

No sir, I'm banging pure mephedrone. MDPV is not euphoric, thus I will continue to stay away. I said "chemical stimulants" to kinda sorta not get off topic. I like the MDPV thread peeps, but not the PV itself.

I've never freebased MDPV because of how easily it degrades, so I can't comment there, but to all yall MDPVers, if you wanna get the max high from your vaping, freebase your PV! Or cook it like a crack rock. But thats impure freebasing. However, I know it can be done!

Forum rules are unclear as to chemistry, but for the sake of caution I won't go into the whole freebasing procedure here. PM me if you wish for further info!

No sir, I'm banging pure mephedrone.
Whew. Thought for a moment you were talking 2 grams of MDPV in one day, and I was about to recommend you head straight to the airport, buy a one-way plane ticket to Antarctica and depart at once.

Whew. Thought for a moment you were talking 2 grams of MDPV in one day, and I was about to recommend you head straight to the airport, buy a one-way plane ticket to Antarctica and depart at once.

That would be a helluva ride. Most PV I went through in a day was 200 mg. Though, last time I had pure PV, I think that 400 mg lasted me 2 and a half days only. So I do blaze straight on through the stuff.

No sir, I'm banging pure mephedrone. MDPV is not euphoric, thus I will continue to stay away. I said "chemical stimulants" to kinda sorta not get off topic. I like the MDPV thread peeps, but not the PV itself.

I've never freebased MDPV because of how easily it degrades, so I can't comment there, but to all yall MDPVers, if you wanna get the max high from your vaping, freebase your PV! Or cook it like a crack rock. But thats impure freebasing. However, I know it can be done!

Forum rules are unclear as to chemistry, but for the sake of caution I won't go into the whole freebasing procedure here. PM me if you wish for further info!

Ah, makes much more sense now.

I'm interested by your comments of freebased MDPV. I have tried it a few times but never noticed increased effect in any way over vaporizing the hcl salt. Do these comments come from personal experience? if so could you share a little?

Freebasing talk is allowed, btw, and is not considered synthesis talk (see the Stuffmonger thread, titled 'Hello and MDPV question'.

The comments don't come from MDPV personal experience, but I am a long time coke head. I never cooked crack, but I would take purified cocaine and freebase it prior to smoking. When you smoke an HCl salt, you CAN get high. We all prolly know that. But smoking a freebase is more effective as an ROA than smoking an HCl salt. And the vapor temperature is almost always lower. So, its not that your high will be much different per se, but doses should be lower.

Since you've tried freebased PV before, can you attest to lower doses and more effective vaping? I'm going off what I know about cocaine, and PV is different in more than one way.

after two weeks Peevee free and gaining 7 pounds, I was greeted with news of money and broke down and get a half a gram.

Didnt sleep last night, student teaching this morning and working tonight, but hey! its spring break. I'll be able to binge through the next 5 days and have a few days to spare for the crash.

The comments don't come from MDPV personal experience, but I am a long time coke head. I never cooked crack, but I would take purified cocaine and freebase it prior to smoking. When you smoke an HCl salt, you CAN get high. We all prolly know that. But smoking a freebase is more effective as an ROA than smoking an HCl salt. And the vapor temperature is almost always lower. So, its not that your high will be much different per se, but doses should be lower.

Since you've tried freebased PV before, can you attest to lower doses and more effective vaping? I'm going off what I know about cocaine, and PV is different in more than one way.

No infact a lot of us have tried freebasing PV, through the 'crack' method like you would do with cocaine (sodium bicarb), but it really serves no purpose with PV because,

unlike cocaine hcl, mdpv hcl actually can be vaped as effectively as the freebase.

I found the only difference to be the added taste of baking soda, no differences in potency or vap-o-bility (I need to go back to english class).

Again, I suspect a lot of PV being sold is already in freebase form, and in fact the supplier of my current bag mentioned that it was not HCl. Of course you may be right, too, and HCl is just as smokeable.

I don't think its freebase. MDPV in its freebase form is a super-potent, incredibly hard to deal with, oil. It could very well be that they are stocking a different salt of MDPV. I know MDPV acetate was made a lot in that stuffmonger thread.

At least discussion was spawned.

See, I hadn't realized that it was effectively smokeable in a salt form. Thats a bit alien to me. I'm also that guy who does things like freebasing to have something to do as much as to get higher.
I do a little more advanced kitchen chem too, but rules are rules. Suffice to say, the day I get a vacuum chamber is the day I stop paying for 4-MMC and methcathinone!