View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be fairly risk-free to take MXE *after* a session of DXM?

Again, I'd have to say no. I've encountered problems using MXE a full 3 days after using another drug that was a strong serotonin releaser/reuptake inhibitor (5-APB). These problems were just as intense as if I had dosed both drugs on the same day. Better safe than sorry applies here.

Methoxetamine is similar to the well known dissociative Ketamine except that its chemical structure has been slightly altered which means that it does not fall under the illegal drugs act which means it is completely legal in most countries.

I am fully aware of the K relationship btw.

Anyway my point got twisted from my brain to my fingers that are typing the text like normal.

I just got my 500mg today, I love K but HATE & i mean hate dxm, my last dxm trip was a total freakout, i felt as if i had actually gone mad. I guessed it would be like K but it was so diffrent it took me by suprise, I also lack some kinda enzyme in my liver & I had a serious ass kicking in a nasty way.

500mg of this stuff looks alot less that i first throught, anyway tonight is the night I throw myself into the void. I have my portishead 1st album & the first sunn o))) lp (void oo NOT grim robe demo) ready for the stereo.

I will post my results up tomorrow!

One thing I keep meaning to say about this stuff...

from my point of view it seems to have an incredible ability to produce a 'contact high'.

It may just be my perception, but I'm sure that when I've been fucked around people who haven't taken any, on a couple of occasions they've started speaking and acting oddly. When I ask them why they are acting weird they could only reply 'I don't know'.

Very bizarre. Also apologies, I'm being hit pretty hard by a 50mg sublingual dose as I type. When I'm sober later I will try to discuss the validity of this. Unfortunately the keyboard is twisting away from me atm.

ive got a pretty bad alcohol hangover today. do you think i should take mxe today or will it make me sick?

Massive wave of psychedelic euphoira due to the lovely sunshine and breeze, and also having a cig that I was gagging for. Who would have thought that a nicotine rush could be so euphoric?

Lazyscience, I usually find MXE cuts right through a booze hangover. In fact a little bump can help to take the edge off if you don't wanna get high. It never made me sick using this on a hangover but YMMV.

:D

I'm blissed out atm, sorry if anything doesn't make sense.
<3

Edit: once I went ott with this and I was very drunk too. Despite feeling crap the day after, what I'd consider an MXE hangover, I felt no symptoms of an alcohol hangover, which is weird for me seeing as I usually feel rough even if I don't get particularly drunk.

Last edited:
Hi,
This is my first ever post here, but in the spirit of harm reduction, i would like to remind all here that chronic dissociative abuse more than likely causes neurotoxicity (brain damage--memory loss) so.... to all those who are discoveriing this new wonderful thing (like me)--it's probably not a good idea to *m-hole* for multiple days in a row. I for example have no self control and realize that a dramatic gesture like flushing the rest of my 2gram bag down the toilet is gonna be called for 2nite. The next time me and my friends go car camping this spring, i will get .5g for that occasion. Olney's lesions scare me!

For the past 3 nights I have taken high doses of MXE. I promised myself I wouldn't but done it anyway. I'm like yourself, have no self control and just go for it. I only buy 0.5 gram at a time so I'm thankful I have none left. I have been reading a lot about dissociative drugs and I know the dangers I'm putting my brain under. A few weeks without this substance is what I need right now.

I found an interesting article about dissociative drugs. It's worth a read.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_health1.shtml

Thanks for the article, it's interesting.

I'm now more or less sober, just sipping some alcohol now.

So has anyone else had any experience with others getting a contact high?

One of those who experienced it was my cousin, who's 14 years of age. He doesn't drink or do drugs, apart from heavy weed use (he can out-smoke me, and I'm 21 although cannabis has a dramatic effect on me and always has). This is an issue of concern for me although that's another story. We're very close, we see alot of each other and have a relationship more akin to siblings.

He's bright enough to understand my views that if he was to take any other drugs, it would be his choice, but I wouldn't be happy with him. I try to educate him as much as possible when it comes to drugs so that he can make his own informed decisions and I trust him with that. He sometimes asks me if he can have some of whatever drugs I am using and I always tell him no and he respects this. Other than this he doesn't express any desire to experiment.

I used MXE around him. I don't take issue with this because sometimes my drugged behaviour can seem a little alien to him and actually make him uncomfortable with the idea of being in a state like it... thus acting as a deterent. However on the occasion I did this it almost felt as if he had taken some himself. He definately behaved differently, and he felt different, the most apparent was the confusion and the effects on speech. But it was subtle enough to make me believe that he wasn't acting. And this happened with someone else too at another time. Hmm.

For the past 3 nights I have taken high doses of MXE. I promised myself I wouldn't but done it anyway. I'm like yourself, have no self control and just go for it. I only buy 0.5 gram at a time so I'm thankful I have none left. I have been reading a lot about dissociative drugs and I know the dangers I'm putting my brain under. A few weeks without this substance is what I need right now.

I found an interesting article about dissociative drugs. It's worth a read.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_health1.shtml

Ahh--- I read the article and was like 'Uggh, scary', but then I read the later articles linked above it, including the retraction essay written by the original author.... So...... it looks like as of now... there is no conclusive evidence that dissociative abuse causes Olney's lesions.... So, my earlier post stating that dissociatives are neurotoxic seems to be utter bullshit.... Sorry all....

Probly they do cause cognitive impairment with chronic use, high doses.....

Melatonin. Idk if its safe to mix but is non chem and KO's tweekers.

I don't think there is anything melatonin is dangerous with. Whether it's effective is another story.

In my experience it doesn't work well for serotonergic psychedelics and can even increase the trip intensity some, but as MXE is much different it might work great.

now that, after a few months, i have got a better feel for this stuff, i'm interested to go back and compare it with it's methoxy brethren 3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP, which i have only briefly sampled many months ago.

Anyone seen limitless?? I'm going to watch it this afternoon, think ill do a small dose of MXE (15mg)should be quite a good experiance, anyone been to the cinema on MXE?

Bliss on a beautiful spring day

A large group of us took MXE after going out all night on MDMA. We took little bumps periodically during the day. It was the most beautiful dreamy lucid trippy day you could imagine. A few of us started then when the other saw what a great time we were having they joined in. I have to say the small bumps worked the best in a social situation.
There was definately a very euphoric buzz about everyone. I think this drug will be perfect in small doses, for the days at festival etc when you done want any more MDMA or whatever but still want to have a euphoric day. I think this is the only drug I can think of that is perfect for that. It lasts relatively a long time, but not compared with other drugs. It is euphoric and feels like a clean buzz and non toxic.
We were drinking and some doing a little cocaine periodically with no adverse affects so combos seem to be no proble.

Interestingly two girls who had no taken MDMA ther night before only cocaine had a great time to start with , they redosed little and loved it but later in the day became confused and had a not too good time. I think this chemical deserves massive respect and people should try small amounts first and see how much tey can handle. It is easy as long as you wait long enough to see how strong you are feeling it before redosing and redose accordingly. There seemed to be a certain amount of a cumulative affect but not too bad as to get in trouble.

All in all a FAR FAR more euphoric drug than Ketamine and used responsibly is a true wonder drug. <3

the main problems i find with mxe are trying to deal with other people and having any kind of logical train of thought.

the main problems i find with mxe are trying to deal with other people and having any kind of logical train of thought.

If I do a smaller dose then I can be pretty logical, but if it gets past a point the mania just takes over

methox23 your descriptions of the effects are indeed helpful to sort out the authenticity of my sample.....

It has been 9 days since I took methoxetamine, the only disassociative I've ever taken besides N2O and I wanted to know if anyone here has experienced some of the same things that I have after using MXE.

10-20% increased sense of touch lasting over a week since the experience. My sense of smell while under the influence was literally increased by like 50-60% but went away by the time I woke up.

Anti-anxiety and/or anti-depressant effects lasting well over a week. Please take into account that I was in a pretty deep state of depression for about 2 weeks prior to taking the MXE due to a failing relationship, but after the experience, I felt like I was able to successfully let go and move on with my life with a smile on my face.

Loss of interest in mind-altering chemicals due to overall increase in sense of well-being which includes a lack of physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms from opiates(I was on a 7 day bender with oxycodone(100-150mg a day average). I understand that most people don't note any withdrawal symptoms after 7 days of constant use but over the years I've noticed that after doing large amounts(100+mg a day) everyday for 4-5 days will leave me with sore hands/feet with accompanied with diarrhea. I've never gone over 7 days because I don't want to experience worst symptoms. On day 8 of no oxycodone, the day after MXE, I had absolutely no urge to redose even though I still had some in my possession and my body did NOT hurt like it did the previous 2 mornings and even though I did get slight diarrhea 2 days later, I feel as if MXE had reduced multiple withdrawal symptoms.

I feel like I did after my first psychedelic experience(mushrooms), something that I was never able to get back after I went back and did the mushrooms again. If anyone can relate to this feeling/loss of feeling, well MXE has given it back to me and for now I refuse to take this stuff again. I understand that psychedelics do this to people and the effects can last up to a month and then you forget what you have learned and you go back to how you once were, this feeling feels more like a physical feeling to me rather than a psychological feeling.

ive been feeling very depressed since it mxe on saturday. not saying it caused it but i think it probably did. it feels similar to post mdma depression.

well this is my view after doing 500mg on saturday.

At low doses it is very much "ketamine's pink candy floss brother" as i heard it called. Very nice indeed but the odd thing was it made me very horny???

After a few hours i kept having small lines of no more than 60mg, At one point i lay on the floor & pulled my hood up over my head, at this point I kinda projected myself out & up into the sky but it was not a proper ego death, just a kinda nice floating around for a while, nowhere near a proper K experience but a softer kinder version.

A few hours later when i was around a +1 too use the Shulgin scale i got a unknown dose i would say around 100mg. I had this & tryed to pack my stuff together to go to my mates house, now this is where the shit went weird lol.

I was walking along & everything was going like in SLOW frame's, if anyone has ever seen 1 of those early spinning wheel's that have a picture inside like a dog walking & you view it in broken frames the world had gone like that, all i kept thinking was this is what Hunter S thompson must have been on about when he did ether & went the the circus-circus. The world took a a very weird frame of view, not scary at all & i found the whole thing very funny, I kept breaking out in laughter which freaked several people out that were walking past me, they must have throught i was mentally Ill.

I arrived at my mates house & we got down to some serious lines. This is where shit hit the fan!!

I cut me a stupid dose really & cut him around 60mg. At the time a show on E4 was on(misfits) & when my dose kicked in TOTAL EGO death came to me, I was blasted right out mof myself. I dont remember it all but my mate said i just looked at 1 spot on the wall for 3 hours, at 1 point after around 2.5hrs I turned round & spoke the only word's for the whole time after snrting my dose "I am Hassan I sabbah, Am I dead?"

I dont & will NOT go into the rest, all I can say is MXE makes all the dark parts of your soul light, I dealt with certian aspects of my sexual makeup, issues with freinds, family & many other things that have made me a very dark person for years, after coming down I said & i remember saying this "I feel as if God has dry-cleaned my soul"

I feel a diffrent person all together.

mxe imo is for me, It was not a nasty trip like dxm & not as much of a kick in the head as K but thats IMO.

This is something else & it needs to be shown the right manners & respect, it can & will work on your soul. I plan to use it many times more in the future.

ive been feeling very depressed since it mxe on saturday. not saying it caused it but i think it probably did. it feels similar to post mdma depression

anything but for me, as i said in my above post I feel as if "god" has drycleaned my soul. I feel a "new" person.

Status
Not open for further replies.