• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Random MSN Gibberings LIV: teh polis are watching us!

^^ that's all over the news here and in the US... that's got to be one embarrassed chick haha.

Bought some ket today and delved straight for the hole, first hole was nice, had a nice float around inside my mind checking up on the regular faces I see down there =D, so when I came out of that hole decided to go again but take abit more and delve deeper, was all going smoothly, floating gently down a road when I see my mother ( was my birth mum who i've only ever seen a picture of ) stood there and I reach out to her and it's like some movie cliche and your hand just passes through and I actually somehow felt a tear drip down my face. Then started to come out and walked to the kitchen to get a drink and just sat there for an hour in some kind of catatonic state before a flatmate came in and saw me and took me outside for some air were we just walked and smoked, talking about it which helped me relax a little and unscramble my brain.

God I love ketamine.

I'm in San Francisco, great night on the piss in the hostel, which was great except for being full of Aussie wankers, took some vallies and
off to try to get my American flag tonight!

OK, not really. Went for a harbour walk up to the Golden Gate bridge, dinner in a diner, crashed out early due to jet lag, heading to the park then off to meet some BLers, yay!

^
Sounds like you're having a great time IJ - is Mrs IJ with you to keep you under control? ;)

Evening folks, I'd like to share this poem :)

Illusion
by Paul McCarron

All that glitters is not always gold
All you hear is not always what it seems
All you see is not always what it appears
White is not always pure as it fades to black
In the hall of mirrors images are forever changing
In the cold dark night the shapes abound
In the cavern deep the sounds rebound
What you see is not me but only Illusion

What a shit poem. It doesn't even rhyme =D

:p

BLACK!!!!

Aparently I'm so out of touch that I don't get that and it would be inappropriate to call you a cunt ;)

Bought this for the man's birthday tomorrow - in black. It's huge :D I want one too!

axThumbNail.aspx

Cool !!

Is that quite sturdy Kate ? Not the sort of thing your cat could burst ?

Cool !!

Is that quite sturdy Kate ? Not the sort of thing your cat could burst ?

It's very sturdy - waterproof and fag-burn proof too. It's about 6x4 foot when laid flat. Great shagging pillow ;)

I'm in San Francisco, great night on the piss in the hostel, which was great except for being full of Aussie wankers, took some vallies and
off to try to get my American flag tonight!

OK, not really. Went for a harbour walk up to the Golden Gate bridge, dinner in a diner, crashed out early due to jet lag, heading to the park then off to meet some BLers, yay!

Hahaha, quality IJ! =D

What happened to Watson?

good evening kate.

those look really cosy and cool. i wouldnt mind a few myself. would be good fun for chill outs....