• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioid users, which is your favorite and why?

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
I would definitely have to say that opiates are my DOC, but there are different types. I have tried many and actually have a hard time choosing which I prefer.
If price/ availability was not a factor which would be your favorite choice (don't just say "i like this one cause it's cheap", or "everyone has this and it's super easy to get so I like it best") but which high do you like the best?
Just curious to get some opinions here. It would be interesting to hear other people's preferences/ reasons.

Heroin gives me the most calm/ cozy relaxing high and I really enjoy that side of it, whereas Oxy is speedier. I do, however still really enjoy oxy because the high seems to last longer for me and it is much more consistent. Same every time, no weak batches or ending up with bags that are a little short. Also the slightly speedy effects it gives me make for an overall more intense high for me in a way. While on dope, if I'm not nodding I almost don't feel as high; On oxy, nodding or not I always feel great. I do on the other hand tend to get really moody and pissed off on the oxy. Dilaudid is the cleanest feeling high IMO but nothing to really write home about, and most of the hydros have never done much for me at all. It's a toss up for me and I can't make up my mind but I'd say it's a tie between H and Oxy.

Also, what is your preferred ROA? this may have some relevance to your answer as well, and would also be cool to hear what others do too. I prefer to blow my drugs whenever possible as I don't really dig needles, although the rush from IV'ing is a terrific feeling. Oral, although long lasting sucks for me because I hate waiting for it, and eating a pill just isn't fun. I eat lots of things, but they don't make me high. Part of the enjoyment of getting high is the ritual. Swallowing something is just part of the routine of eating food. I have never tried smoking any opioid before.

Last edited:
Oxy and snorting, I like the speedy high. And you can always slow it down a little with benzo's. It makes me feel amazing, happy, and very creative. It allows me to imagine things that I would never of thought of. It's also kind of psychedelic somtimes, and I can nod if I choose to relax. Also it kills the pain :)

I've gotten the moody pissed off high the last few times i've done it, but i'll just chalk it off as bad experience, the good highs definently out weigh the 1 or 2 bad ones.

opana iv'd ftw. though most of the time its just roxis. dilaudid is nice too, just don't see it around much anymore.

Yeah, Dilli is hard to find. Honestly I've never had it except IV in the hospital. Idk where to find it locally. I hear of a lot of people getting it, but beats me as to where.

80mg oxy slow release. Eating is always BEST but I prefer to crush a 80mg into half and each 40mg half into 4 small bumps and do them every half hour+ and this will help the day go by nice.

Just be careful as after you get several deep it may creep up on your ass....

ps. looks like we may be getting 3mg hydromorphz soon!!! Yummy, my first time!!!!

we are swimming in dillis and opananas the 2 moat worthless pills on the merket. wat to overhyped.

ima stick with methadone and heron

RecklessWOT, you pretty much summed up my thoughts here minus the whole bit about IV'ing as I haven't slammed yet. I love railing shit and completely agree with you on the ritual part. When I was working as a waiter, blowing an oxy before going on would give me the energy I needed plus allow me to stay on my feet all the time (no pain) and the high is just plain more intense/euphoric for me. They did make me mad touchy/irritable though and anything could set me off, while I just don't give a fuck about anything with dope. So it really is a toss-up. If only you could take the best parts of em both - euphoria intenseness, don't-give-a-fuck attitude, same strength every time, low cost, etc - and merge them together, you'd have a helluva drug on your hands.

Heroin by snorting, Hydromorphone by IV only,lol..Used to love OC's but not know with the new OP oxy's and all , and the higher prices for OC's nowdays..

80mg oxy slow release. Eating is always BEST but I prefer to crush a 80mg into half and each 40mg half into 4 small bumps and do them every half hour+ and this will help the day go by nice.

Just be careful as after you get several deep it may creep up on your ass....

ps. looks like we may be getting 3mg hydromorphz soon!!! Yummy, my first time!!!!

there are no 3mg dilaudids or any other variation

Definitely smoking heroin for me. As others have said, it's the ritual and the paraphernalia that add to the relaxation. I also like the fact that a degree of skill is involved.

it really depends. if i have a day where i have nothing to do i would rather have a nice shot of good heroin. if i have to work that day i would much rather have an 8mg shot of dilaudid, it allows me to get a badass rush and i nice glow for awhile but i wont be nodding out at my desk.

Blueberries without a doubt, The Mblocks 30s taste like a cloud when it drips. Mind you I havent tried H yet but as they say the best is yet to come.

Best opiates:
Oxycodone
Heroin

Solid opiates:
Hydrocodone
Morphine
Hydromorphone
Oxymorphone (only tried it once and get very high/sick, woulda been better if I used less)
Fentanyl (would be one of the best if the high lasted longer)

Decent opiates:
Tramadol
Codeine

that's all the ones I've tried that I can think of off the top of my head. H and oxy are my favorites, the former for its long duration and ease of catching a nod, the latter for its stimulant properties and the fact that snorting oxy straight up feels like embracing somebody that loves you dearly.