AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2010 NFL Season pt. 2 vers. FUDGE PACKERS VS DA SQUEALERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

axl blaze

Bluelighter
the first NFL thread of 2010 has reached its limit of 1, 000 posts - so please redirect your NFL contributions to this thread

it has just come to the attention of a couple BLers that Ray Lewis has killed a man and that Pete Carroll frequents the gay bars in the Seattle/Portland area

and now we have the playoffs... PLAYOFFS??!

So axl, your steelers yeah? what you think the result is gonna be on saturday? Ravs or Steels?

Ok I was wondering why it was closed back to the dude who said the south was white, uh youre wrong 70 percent of blacks in america live in the south, anyway, back to football, i would like to see FALCONS/RAVENS Super Bowl with Atlanta winning it all. But it will more likely be Atlanta vs New England with a close game.

I don't know who said the South was mostly white. I wouldn't personally want to live in the South, mostly because I'm a non-white looking dude and I always thought people like me got lynched by the hordes of ignorant rednecks ya'll got down there

re: Steelers/Ravens... man... who knows?!

all I know is that Pittsburgh is undefeated against Divisional opponents (except in 1943 against the Philadelphia Eagles, but this was before the SB era obviously) and I think that Pittsburgh will pull it out due to the Steelers having an advantage with the QB. they are essentially the same team all over the place, but with different QBs. don't get me wrong I think Flacco is a good QB, I just think that Big Ben is a little bit better and more weathered in the playoffs with his 8-2 record

still, Joe Fucco is a solid QB who can beat most teams (his impressive 4-2 playoff record is even more impressive considering none of them have been home games)

still - I think Pittsburgh has the edge

despite this all, again I respect the Ravens immensely! I just hope whichever team wins spanks the Cheatriots!!

my bet with you is on the table, axl. wanna take it?

alasdair

I don't know who said the South was mostly white. I wouldn't personally want to live in the South, mostly because I'm a non-white looking dude and I always thought people like me got lynched by the hordes of ignorant rednecks ya'll got down there

re: Steelers/Ravens... man... who knows?!

all I know is that Pittsburgh is undefeated against Divisional opponents (except in 1943 against the Philadelphia Eagles, but this was before the SB era obviously) and I think that Pittsburgh will pull it out due to the Steelers having an advantage with the QB. they are essentially the same team all over the place, but with different QBs. don't get me wrong I think Flacco is a good QB, I just think that Big Ben is a little bit better and more weathered in the playoffs with his 8-2 record

still, Joe Fucco is a solid QB who can beat most teams (his impressive 4-2 playoff record is even more impressive considering none of them have been home games)

still - I think Pittsburgh has the edge

despite this all, again I respect the Ravens immensely! I just hope whichever team wins spanks the Cheatriots!!

Uh the South has Big Cities in it dude, Atlanta is a metropolis of 7 million people and far more sophisticated and cosmopolitan than any of those shit cities in Ohio. We also have Houston, New Orleans, Dallas, Memphis, Miami etc , all big cities without rampant rednecks and KKK

Uh the South has Big Cities in it dude, Atlanta is a metropolis of 7 million people and far more sophisticated and cosmopolitan than any of those shit cities in Ohio. We also have Houston, New Orleans, Dallas, Memphis, Miami etc , all big cities without rampant rednecks and KKK

which Pander Bear, Hypnotik and myself were covering just fine without you butting in and making The South look bad :|

So beat the bears once already this season.

My gut is telling me a 7-9 team is going to be in the NFC championship this year.

my bet with you is on the table, axl. wanna take it?

alasdair

just so everyone knows, alasdairm wants to make a BL bet with me. if the Steelers win the AFC, then he has to sport a Steelers avatar for a month or so. if the Pats win the AFC then I have to sport a Pats avatar for a month or so. if none of our respective teams make it past the AFC (not likely imo)

I'm a little nervous because I don't like betting like this and I couldn't even imagine sorting a Pats avatar. I would be puking every time I logged on BL

whaddya say, BL - should I do it??

My gut is telling me a 7-9 team is going to be in the NFC championship this year.

that would be awesome; I fully endorse the Seahawks making it to the NFC Championship (they would no doubt lose to the winner of the Packers/Falcons, though). Seattle could beat Chicago if "Bad" Jay Cutler shows up in the stead of "Good" Jay Cutler, and he implodes all over the place

255.jpg

re-posted for the upcoming Steelers/Ravens match-up

I will take someone up on bets as well.

I believe the Ravens will beat Steelers

What about NE, vs the jets?
Im thinkin New England

And I think the Packers get to the NFC championship game, hell might even win the superbowl.

just so everyone knows, alasdairm wants to make a BL bet with me. if the Steelers win the AFC, then he has to sport a Steelers avatar for a month or so. if the Pats win the AFC then I have to sport a Pats avatar for a month or so. if none of our respective teams make it past the AFC (not likely imo)

I'm a little nervous because I don't like betting like this and I couldn't even imagine sorting a Pats avatar. I would be puking every time I logged on BL

whaddya say, BL - should I do it??
you don't have much faith in your team, axl, do you? :)

scared of tom lady and the cheatriots? call yourself a steelers fan? etc. :)

i propose these two avatars:
nwe.gif
pit.gif

if you are feeling that unsure about your team's chances, we can make it just a week with the avatar, cool?

alasdair

ill take ANY BET AGAINST DA BIRDS AT HOME IN ATLANTA AT DA DOME!!!! PACKERS HAAAAA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.