Underground Hip Hop

funkmaster

Bluelighter
I am looking to broaden my horizons so lets talk hip hop here. I dont mean radio bullshit Im talking hype beats with dope breaks.
I am a fan of mf doom, charizma, peanut butter wolf, aesop rock, astronatualis, and madlib +plenty of others.
I am lookin for some real hype raw shit.

Please help a brother out.

If you like DOOM, check out MF BORAT (The Mask and the Moustache EP).

It's actually awesome. DOOM's rhyming is more upbeat than usual, he sounds a bit like Biggie at times on the EP. The beats have a soulful, almost housey sound (apparently Sacha Baron Cohen produced the beats.)

I am looking to broaden my horizons so lets talk hip hop here. I dont mean radio bullshit Im talking hype beats with dope breaks.
I am a fan of mf doom, charizma, peanut butter wolf, aesop rock, astronatualis, and madlib +plenty of others.
I am lookin for some real hype raw shit.

Please help a brother out.

www.mymusicstream.com/poopzmusic

Click line em up.

Skip to 3:18, thats me. There are two other people on it wit me but their not quite on my level. My verse in NY rap in its purest form.

I'm a big fan of vinnie paz. He's from the group jedi mind tricks and also in army of the Pharaohs. Also, try slaughterhouse, if they are still considered underground I don't know but their lyrics and wordplay are crazy

Sage Francis- Life
M.A.E. - more ep
The Roots - how i got over
Panacea
Random(megaran)

Tru. Was jus saying what i'm listening to at the moment.
Non-Prophets worth a shout too.

All wu-tang affilliates

especially anything Killah Priest does..

Bronze Nazareth

Cilvaringz

Redman mix tapes....