• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Ketamine in Toronto - Where has it gone?

pyro2525

Bluelighter
It seems like a lot of stuff lately has been going down hill and recently it's just dried up almost completely other than occasional blips or stupidly expensive prices. What's happened? I've heard so many different "reasons" including:

• Huge batch of ketamine has been recalled
  • Asian gangsters are keeping it off the street to raise prices
  • Asian distributors take a break after Chinese New Year

Is anyone else experiencing the same kind of drought I am? Where has all the kitty gone?

I've been finding K in Toronto, but it's never amazing quality.

I can still find quality stuf, just takes a little longer, my supplier normaly has to buy test and return 4 or 5 times before finding something that he will actually pass on to me.

edit: thats in vancouver

It's around. I find the quality is top notch but so is price. Price has skyrocketed but the quality is always tops. Haven't seen any cheap K around for about 2 years but when I do get it I pay high but the quality is always pure.

I agree. It has been really hard finding some good quality K in Toronto

I agree. It has been really hard finding some good quality K in Toronto

Make some Chinese friends pronto because some good stuff is around. You can still get some stuff @ 97% purity. It seems like they hvae most of it.

I get the impression the garbage that's been out there the last few years is made in someone's tub. It's that bad. I've more or less given up. Sucks. :(

I get the impression the garbage that's been out there the last few years is made in someone's tub. It's that bad. I've more or less given up. Sucks. :(

Maybe some. But the one I get is dried up from the vials. It's awesome.

When I lived in Toronto ~2005-2008 there was decent kitty circulating and sometimes ok stuff @ Comfort Zone.

Last edited:
Well there has been a huge increase in what's available, and it's been quite good but chunky and haven't seen shards yet. Prices have spiked nicely and really not the best breaks in bulk.

Apparently it's coming from India.

yupp usual asian people running the show around here. the good K going around is very pebbly and alot more expensive then the bomb rock that was going around before the drought.

After buying this new stuff going around i at first was having some alright though kinda weak k-holes and then my tolerence went right back up to the point it was before the drought after a few lines. Which is pretty shitty, at first i thought this k was bomb though after getting the tolerence right back its really pretty meh and i used to be getting way better stuff for half the price :(

K tolerance doesn't really go down that much, need to give it like half a year atleast to see good results.

Sexy shards back in town <3 :)

Ah, gone are the days where K went around in grams and grams of beautiful needle-like crystals that we all IVed in the park.

Remember those little green clear-plastic tubes/canisters they used to sell them in? I think I have one here just as a memento. I miss those days...

Then again my picture of its availability is skewed as I am not centred in TO, and it's been many years since I visited my friends there.

To add insult to injury, the last time I heard of prices, it seems they have more than quintipled since I last bought it. If it IS coming from India, then that is surely a tragedy, as one can buy it OTC in that country at single-digit prices.

Last edited:
Ah, gone are the days where K went around in grams and grams of beautiful needle-like crystals that we all IVed in the park.

Remember those little green clear-plastic tubes/canisters they used to sell them in? I think I have one here just as a memento. I miss those days...

Then again my picture of its availability is skewed as I am not centred in TO, and it's been many years since I visited my friends there.

To add insult to injury, the last time I heard of prices, it seems they have more than quintipled since I last bought it. If it IS coming from India, then that is surely a tragedy, as one can buy it OTC in that country at single-digit prices.
i had a batch that supposedly came from india and it smelled like curry....the ket still got you a bit messed but the smell and quality wasnt really there. This was right before the drought the OP is talking about and ever since ketamine has come back to toronto people are paying almost double for then what they used to over a year ago and the qaulity isnt even that great:|

That's sad to hear...

Yeah if your street dealer got his K from India, chances are it's been cut to shit between India and here.

I think the only sensible thing to do(with this regard, I mean) is to actually go to India yourself. There you can buy sealed pharma vials in 5X and 10X packs (maybe bigger in places I haven't been). And even a 10X pack of vials there costs less than a gram of cut-to-shit powder here.

yes i know some chinese guys that chops some goood k. Too easy to khole on that stuff holyy

yes i know some chinese guys that chops some goood k. Too easy to khole on that stuff holyy
care to describe the appearance of said K abit? as far as i know around the gta right now it seems to be mostly pebbles and these shards that have some odd fluffy cut in them though im always curious as to what else might be going around. Anyone ever hear of liquid viles going around in the GTA wish i could get my hands on THOSE