• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Ketamine in Toronto - Where has it gone?

K is always around. My connections for it are all asian, but regardless of race, in the past few years I've always seen two types of K.

Type #1 - Rocks. This K looks like big rocky chunks of crystals (hence, "rocks"), and when its in big amounts, it resembles those weird crystally looking rocks - like smooth as glass on one side and all rocky on the other. This type of K I associate with a less clean, yet strong, hard hitting, put you on your ass high.

Type #2 - Shards. This K is the proper K, the one I like the best. It looks like little slivers of crystals. It's more of a clean, up, bounce around and dance kind of high.

Like I said K is always around. I could pick up the phone right now and find out if the good stuff is around or the bad stuff is around, not trying to dicksize with connects or anything.

yup i've always seen those two types as well.
i dunno anyone that has liquid... i guess i must make friends with some vets

chax iam 22

K is always around. My connections for it are all asian, but regardless of race, in the past few years I've always seen two types of K.

Type #1 - Rocks. This K looks like big rocky chunks of crystals (hence, "rocks"), and when its in big amounts, it resembles those weird crystally looking rocks - like smooth as glass on one side and all rocky on the other. This type of K I associate with a less clean, yet strong, hard hitting, put you on your ass high.

Type #2 - Shards. This K is the proper K, the one I like the best. It looks like little slivers of crystals. It's more of a clean, up, bounce around and dance kind of high.

Like I said K is always around. I could pick up the phone right now and find out if the good stuff is around or the bad stuff is around, not trying to dicksize with connects or anything.
that

Last edited:
Ketamine is easy to get where I am at damn good quality stuff to but I guess I just know the right people. I am only 2 hours away from Toronto btw.

Yeah, once you know the right people it's very easy to get cheap good quality K, especially in Toronto.

now i havbent done K in years but i just saw a clip on Current TV about this british guy who wanted to know about K and his habit and to sum it up....he got scared straight after he found out that he regulary used 3x the amout it took to put a horse asleep..and was like if thats all that it takes for a horse to sleep i should be dead using the amount that i use..

^ Ya ketamine and pills are dirty cheap in the UK, so pretty easy for people to abuse.

I've bought ketamine from a veterinarian in Mexico. I knew which one to go to though, so you might have some difficulty depending on the vet.

ketamine.jpg

Used to get all my K from Toronto but in recent years it's been coming from India.

Guess I have to make a trip to Mexico in the march break;)

fuck atleast you could still get decent stuff right now im stuck with shit similar (but not as good) to the little square pebbles that were in bulk during the summer. I hate the K market in Toronto

Were the cubey chunks actually not good? Like sure they're no shards but I've had plenty cubes in the summer and they were quite effective.

The great thing about this type of K is that if you spill some it's very easy to pick it up haha :p

Were the cubey chunks actually not good? Like sure they're no shards but I've had plenty cubes in the summer and they were quite effective.

The great thing about this type of K is that if you spill some it's very easy to pick it up haha :p
the cubes were similar to the stuff going around in the summer but more powdery and less consistent though i didnt like the cubes going around in the summer anyways. Good news though I jsut got a link on some beatiful shards mixed in with little cubes look up ketamine on google to see what im talking about:)

Last heard was the pebbles, not nearly as strong as the ones from the summer though. Also some shardy needle like crystals going around really weak. Suppose to be bomb shit coming soon is what rumors say.

I came across those little pebble cubes this past summer and it was pretty decent stuff but I've never seen that type of chunky kitty before in Toronto.

Some really high quality k going around recently, Some K-head sent this pic, he rates it 9/10 only because he says 10 is near impossible to get. He says his first line sent him into an intense hole. (roughly 100mg nasally with a massive tolerence but after taking a month off. normally needs 350-700mg to hole when a nasal dose sometimes more)
Small rocks and needle like shards. Breaks up easily, Nearly the exact same as the huge rocks from about a year ago just more broken up and smaller rocks, very potent.
29prj1y.jpg

Last edited:
Some really high quality k going around recently, Some K-head sent this pic, he rates it 9/10 only because he says 10 is near impossible to get. He says his first line sent him into an intense hole. (roughly 100mg nasally with a massive tolerence but after taking a month off. normally needs 350-700mg to hole when a nasal dose sometimes more)
Small rocks and needle like shards. Breaks up easily, Nearly the exact same as the huge rocks from about a year ago just more broken up and smaller rocks, very potent.
29prj1y.jpg
That is not 9/10 k i had that same stuff just yesterday and i dont even wanna call that K. My friend is planning on returning his product and imho this stuff was WEIRD didnt get me all that high (im the same as your friend as far as holes are concerned) and not NEARLY as good as the rock that was around last year. This is the only K ive had recently that gave me a stuffed up bloody nose and a bad headache. Though i wanted to grab more because it wasnt all that bad this is more along the line of 5-7/10 depending on what you consider good and theres obvious cut as its little rocks (that break up WAY to easily compared to tthe other rocks) shards and a decent bit of just powder. Id recommend staying away from k in t.o right now unless you realllly trust and know what your source is getting.

Honestly you should let your friend know the stuff hes getting is WAY below what it should be

The stuff you had must of been stomped on bad because there was no powder in the bag just shards and small rocks made up of shards. Any powder was just smaller shards. Inspected with a magnifine glass.
Did taste test tasted like k even when seperating the different sized shards and tasting them by themselves still tased like pure k.
Tested soulubility in water and alcohol everything checked out.
No bloody nose after using 1-2g a day for over a week.
Saying the rocks "break up too easily" is just ignorant, not every batch of k is made/handeled or under the EXACT same conditions.

The stuff you had must of been stomped on bad because there was no powder in the bag just shards and small rocks made up of shards. Any powder was just smaller shards. Inspected with a magnifine glass.
Did taste test tasted like k even when seperating the different sized shards and tasting them by themselves still tased like pure k.
Tested soulubility in water and alcohol everything checked out.
No bloody nose after using 1-2g a day for over a week.
Saying the rocks "break up too easily" is just ignorant, not every batch of k is made/handeled or under the EXACT same conditions.
I suppose saying it broke up to easily is ignorant and i cant really comment on the small looking shards but i all i can say is that there is certainly K better then this in t.o right now and I suppose i was a little harsh giving it a 5 but I know, at least as far as the batch i got was concerned, that this was no 99% though i must say what i had looked identical (as far as you can tell) as to what you had in the picture

Hello.

Ketamine in Toronto has been cut with a variety of substances lately, due to increased bulk pricing as a subsequent effect of busts, however, pure racemic K has been available, if one knows where to look.

During the summer, very good single enantiomer K was available- even prominent.
Not sure if it was the R or S, but it was definitely dissociative rather than psychedelic.

In my experience, racemic K typically contains two distinct types of crystalization. Long 2-4mm "shards" and more rounded irregular sphere-cubes. Of course, this is ketamine produced legally, for veterinary and research purposes.

I'm just curious, which sort of K have you guys been seeing around town?
Sphere-cubes or shards or a mixture of the two?

NSFW:
rvss-keta-isomers.jpg

Last edited:
Hello.

Ketamine in Toronto has been cut with a variety of substances lately, due to increased bulk pricing as a subsequent effect of busts, however, pure racemic K has been available, if one knows where to look.

During the summer, very good single enantiomer K was available- even prominent.
Not sure if it was the R or S, but it was definitely dissociative rather than psychedelic.

In my experience, racemic K typically contains two distinct types of crystalization. Long 2-4mm "shards" and more rounded irregular sphere-cubes. Of course, this is ketamine produced legally, for veterinary and research purposes.

I'm just curious, which sort of K have you guys been seeing around town?
Sphere-cubes or shards or a mixture of the two?

NSFW:
rvss-keta-isomers.jpg
The stuff on the right was more prelavent during the summer though it wasnt exactly the same as that (in the picture) and the stuff on the left is looks like what i had recently when i posted

"the cubes were similar to the stuff going around in the summer but more powdery and less consistent though i didnt like the cubes going around in the summer anyways. Good news though I jsut got a link on some beatiful shards mixed in with little cubes look up ketamine on google to see what im talking about" (your picture was the one i had in mind actually lol).

Latly I've been seeing LOTS of shards coming in with either little rocks like Kwhole has posted or with just shards and round little cubes like in the puictures or even better I just picked up a new batch of some "rock" (the K has been re-crystallized into rock formation apparently though thats just speculation) and this stuff is mixed with shards and nice .5 rocks. That shit had me K-holing all last night (which the other stuff with the little rocks and shards couldnt't do) and this has to be my favorite (and imo strongest) form that ketamine comes in in t.o aside from liquid of course though I've never even seen a liquid vial

Latly I've been seeing LOTS of shards coming in with either little rocks like Kwhole has posted or with just shards and round little cubes like in the puictures or even better I just picked up a new batch of some "rock" (the K has been re-crystallized into rock formation apparently though thats just speculation) and this stuff is mixed with shards and nice .5 rocks. That shit had me K-holing all last night (which the other stuff with the little rocks and shards couldnt't do) and this has to be my favorite (and imo strongest) form that ketamine comes in in t.o aside from liquid of course though I've never even seen a liquid vial
Seems like it just keeps getting better and better.
8yyss4.jpg