• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: North East v3

Purple Bats? [NEW ENGLAND]

So, I got a text msg today from my dude saying he has purple bats, So far he has came thru with AMAZING rolls in CT for me, yellow glocks, blue stars, pink stars, yellow pumas, and so on.

Does anyone have any info on the purple bats in the CT/ New England area?

The reason why I ask is because on PR all purper bats are pipes or dxm, and all from the south.

If anybody knows anything about these in my area please respond!

Thanks.

Searched.... The only ones that came up were white that are from my state and not much of a report....

Anybody else?

Can you not read my original post?

It says "Does anyone have any info on the purple bats in the CT/ New England area?

The reason why I ask is because on PR all purper bats are pipes or dxm, and all from the south."

I'm asking about the ones in New England if anyone came across them... Not ones in TX or in ireland.....

"Chris - those look more yellowy than orange than the previous ones. That just the flash?"

these orange ladies were definitely a light orange, and i recently got a chance to try them. i was floored off of one, then redosed with a blue star, and another lady. i've never rolled that hard in my life, and i've had my fair share of good rolls, the original white lady g's, yellow lg's, orange guns, pink stars, blue stars, purple guns, tan stars, blue fists, orange lady g's- nothing else ive had compares to how good i was feeling from these pills, although the white lady g's and blue fists come quite close. i suspect a high dose of mda in these with maybe a little mdma, but it definitely felt intense like an mda roll, plus it was more visual and psychadelic than your usual mdma roll, and lasted longer than usual

Last edited:
Just picked some of these up, I think they are called cardinals. I saw a report from Sept down in Atlanta that they were suspected pipes but I'm not sure...

mine103.jpg

I'm hoping they are different batch. I had a test kit that got lost some where so I ordered another one hopefully it comes in within a week. These are supposed to be for NYE...

Here's the report I came across...

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18570

I picked these up in the Tri-State area. Anyone with any info on these let me know!

They didnt seem to have that waxy look to them that I associate with pipes but who knows...

So I'd like to carry over my message about very light purple star cutouts with black specks, pretty thick, from NYC area. Reports say very good back in August, but I don't know about now. Some of them have oblong dents on one side of no particular design.

Off white g's up hoe's down in Providence RI. damn good. anyone else had them. or know whats in them?

"Chris - those look more yellowy than orange than the previous ones. That just the flash?"

these orange ladies were definitely a light orange, and i recently got a chance to try them. i was floored off of one, then redosed with a blue star, and another lady. i've never rolled that hard in my life, and i've had my fair share of good rolls, the original white lady g's, yellow lg's, orange guns, pink stars, blue stars, purple guns, tan stars, blue fists, orange lady g's- nothing else ive had compares to how good i was feeling from these pills, although the white lady g's and blue fists come quite close. i suspect a high dose of mda in these with maybe a little mdma, but it definitely felt intense like an mda roll, plus it was more visual and psychadelic than your usual mdma roll, and lasted longer than usual

were the orange ladys scored or solid on the back?

just picked up a few of the orange lady's that are non scored in the back. i wanna say they look like the ones pictured here, but i cannot tell for sure but mine seem to be darker. maybe it was the flash?

dsc00008.jpg

they are SUPER solid very hard to break and are slightly waxy. the taste is extremely strong. all signs are headed towards pipes. the lady's legs are facing to the left. however when they are put into a pill bottle there is a slight smell of licorice. maybe its all in my head.

i ate 1/2 about 2 minutes ago, i pray i did not get piped. time will tell.

they are pipes. no doubt in my mind. on my mothers laptop the picture above looked darker orange, at home on my lcd they seemed much lighter. now im on my boys laptop and they look more like the ones i have. if they are waxy, hard, not scored, and taste like acid they are pipes.

yea speed roll sounds about right. i havent had one in so long i couldnt tell you, all i know is i felt good. better than pipes would make me feel. there was def speed in these now that time has past. but considering their waxy texture and absolutly terrible sharp taste there has to be pipes too. i dunno.

are they worth taking?

even if they aren't mdma, how does the hangover compare?

its sad that i'm forced to ask this due to the sad availability of mdma in my area.

honestly they are not bad, the high is cleaner than one might expect. just dont expect to sleep if you take more than 1. i only took 1.5 and i felt it for 24+ hours. no real hangover. i didnt have a headache or anything at all really. just felt a little drained.

i think the orange ladies i had were different from the ones you were talking about cause they were powedery when broken in half, not rock solid like a pipe would be. plus, i definitely didn't have the energy i would have off a speed roll, and was able to sleep when i wanted to. i didn't feel like death the next day either. and i took 4 throughout the night, which had me rolling hard, no bad feelings to speak of. just an intense roll you would get from a good dose of mda.