View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-E Subthread] Combinations

fastandbulbous

Bluelight Crew
This is the sub-thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-E with other substances in general, however please refer to these subthreads more specifically if need be:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've taken 2C-E and amphetamine together before, but it's not something I'd recommend unless you're a big fan of amphetamines/stimulants, as the combo has a strongly stimulating side; 2C-E on it's own is uncomfortable for some people due to the stimulant side - the first 2 hours can become very unpleasant because of it.

If you do like amphetamines though, mixing it with 2C-E can produce a very energetic trip. A friend who is, er... past his prime of life (in his 50's), started behaving like Peter Pan after taking a combination of the two (12.5mg of 2C-E, 25mg of amphetamine) and he rates it as one of the best trips of his life. This was somebody who normally is very sedate and not given to episodes of great physical activity

Last edited by a moderator:
On the comedown of 2c-e alcohol mixes with it really nicely.

2c-e tends to leave me stimulated afterwards which alcohol seems to help with.
And sometimes after an extremely powerful trip (which 2c-e seems to cause alot) i feel like after the trip i just need to unwind with a couple beers and some pot.

but to each his own.

^ i find that pot is best saved for the comedown of a trip, especially with 2c's.

I find that smoking it during the peak clouds my thoughts a bit and tends to make me more confused about what is happenening to me and produces anxiety that wouldnt be there otherwise.. I have found my most profound trips have been when i smoked either on the comedown or before taking the dose.

Smoking on the comedown makes me feel like a kid again. I laugh uncontrolably, act foolish and silly and at the same time it brings back some of the psychedelic effects of the trip and helps u reflect on what u just went through.

YMMV

I actually always smoke on or right before the peak of any of the 2Cs, as I find that it heightens all of the effects and makes the state more comfortable. All of my most profound phenethylamine trips have been while combined with cannabis. 2Cs seem to have a particularly powerful synergy with it. Of all of them I've tried, 2C-E is enhanced the most.

Yeah, I have found that smoking right after dosing on the 2C-E is probably one of the best combinations there is. You get nice and high, then that kind of masks the initial effects of the 2C-E coming up, then you're pleasantly surprised, as the high feeling gradually subsides, and the visuals kick it up a notch.

I could personally care less to smoke while on 2C-E, however smoking during the come-up and come-down is magnificent.

^^I totally agree with this, although I like to smoke a bowl every once in a while while tripping it keeps my anxious demons at bay. Smoking during the comedown is totally glorious as well.

hello

I am wondering if I took a small dose of 2ce with a large/normal dose of methylone, if that would be a bad idea?

like only 7mg of 2ce

since 2ce at smaller doses is pretty, well mildly euphoric on its own for me

was just wondering if it would help "boost" the effects of methylone

I have taken 2C-E several times. I mixed it with DXM. 540 DXM with 10mg of 2C-E is a fantastic trip. of course keep in mind i do alot of DXM so don't take it lightly...

2Connor-E said:
I have taken 2C-E several times. I mixed it with DXM. 540 DXM with 10mg of 2C-E is a fantastic trip. of course keep in mind i do alot of DXM so don't take it lightly...

I also found 2c-e and dxm to be an excelent combo. I prefer to keep the dxm dose at about 400mg and the 2c-e at about 15 for me to get the optimum level of effects. At this dose, neither chemical really overpowers the other and there is one hell of a synergy.

Hows 2CE go along with Booze?

With the exception of mushrooms, I dont like mixing drugs with booze in general. Hell, I dont even like drinking that much. However, my tripping partner tends to only 'get into the mood' for tripping after he's had a few drinks in his system to take the edge off.

I'd assume it'd dull some aspects of the trip, but there anything particularly unpleasant about mixing the two?

i didnt notice anything too unpleasent. if you are an anxious individual, a glass of wine or a nice beer would be great on it, but in general, i dont drink when im on psychs, because drinks, benzos, and other such really dull/and take the spiritual edge off the trip. alot of people love het combo though, it may make things very comfortable for you. may help you be comfortable enough to fully let go into the trip, so i dont see anything wrong with it. and for the record xoroth, i never called anyone a pussy cause they didnt like to eat as high of doses as me. glad were back on track, 2ce is a great chemical and the more discussion the better i think. im kind of dreaming of this 2ce wave, sort of like the acid wave of the 60s. that would be so fuckin rockin
peace

Alcohol tends to cause much more nausea with 2c-e than any tryptamine I have tried, save for lsa via woodrose brew.

2C-E and Mescaline (in dried green Peruvian Torch flesh):

I tried this combination a few days ago using 3g syrian rue, 20g of Peruvianus , and 7mg of 2C-E. It is difficult for me to say whether the two together “filled in what the other lacked”, as I spent the peak of the experience watching Pan’s Labyrinth at a movie theater. I will not write a trip report but I’ll give the basic run down here.

The 20g of Peruvian Torch flesh--broken down in the blender and encapsulated--with syrian rue got me to about a ++. 7mg of 2C-E would usually get me to about a +. Together they brought me to about a ++.5, which would seem expected, but I took the 2C-E about 3hrs into the Peruvian Torch trip so it was working against cross tolerance. That I reached a ++.5 implies that there is probably some augmented quantitative--in addition to qualitative--synergy here; the combo was probably more euphoric than either at ++.5 alone.

The movie was fantastic. It did seem that the 2C-E helped me to explore the dark undertones of the movie--which are pitch black--more so than mescaline would have permitted. The film was quite haunting. Its scenes of muddy, root-wrapped tunnels, magic portals, and dark passageways brimmed with the almost Jungian phantasmagoria of a precocious child’s nightmare. The combo had me truly immersed in the film despite the demands of keeping up with subtitles. The story’s sporadic spikes of brutality shocked me, and the drafts that lurked below the floorboards of the military captain’s house seemed to coldly creep beneath my own skin. I’ll definitely try the combination again, but probably at a ++ dose of each, and possibly with ayahuasca near the end of the peak. Mescaline and ayahuasca are fantastic together. I should also note that my past experience of ayahuasca and 2C-E was kind of disappointing, especially considering the mammoth potential each has alone.

Last edited:
DO not mix 2c-e and fentanyl. I dont know why, but when your on fentanyl, taking a medium dose of 2c-e causes blackouts and overdoses, even on low doses of fentanyl.

this has been observed in myself, and 4 other of my friends who tried 2c-e. Its like getting hit in the face with a hammer, it gives you trouble breathing, sweats, utter confusion.

This happened in 5 out of 6 people who did it, all were experienced fent users, all doing less then 1mg (just to keep sickness away) all suffered the same problem, they were on the fent, coming up, blam they all remember being slapped awake because they were "od'ing". Isnt this weird? odd? Its happened to more people (2more) on fentanyl since it happened to me.

Its a horrible OD too, pain, your mind is so fucked you dont know who you are, what you are, where you are or even what it means to be human, extreme vomiting, head spins

has anyone else noticed this? im staying the fuck away from 2c-e now, those exact symptoms happened to myself, and everyone else who took 2ce while on fent (except for one person, it was 5/6 and 2/2 who felt it, and that 1/6 was an old man, 30ish, good health but like, lived like a hermit, hen ever feels anything)....Ironically too, i have done 2ci while on fent and had an awsome time.

Why stay away from 2ce if it reacts bad with fentanyl?
Just stay away from the combo. 2ce is too glorious to drop.

Ungoliath said:
im staying the fuck away from 2c-e now
Wouldn't quitting fentanyl be the smart option? Just a suggestion.

;)

I believe I posted this in the 5-MeO-MiPT thread, but I want to report a really excellent combination I've discovered: 5-MeO-MiPT + 2C-C + 2C-E. Something about the way the three work together is really fantasic. The 2C-E dominates by far. By itself it can feel a bit cold and analytical, but the 5-MeO-MiPT adds a real range of emotion, particularly to get it started in the first two hours or so. The 2C-C smooths the body load out to the point where it feels nice, and almost transparent on the body, a soft, warm, comfortable glow. After the first 2 or so hours, the intensity fades off and the mental dexterity of 2C-E shines through in a completely relaxed and joyous state.

8mg 5-MeO-MiPT (oral) + 15mg 2C-C (rectal) + 12mg 2C-E (rectal) (all taken at the same time) produced the aforementioned state. The intensity was pretty strong for the first two hours, but in a non-threatening way... this was a very easy-to-handle but useful state of mind. Definitely some sort of synergy at work here IMO. Much, much smoother than I would have expected.

Hey Xorkoth, [and bluelighters]

I'm new here, but I seem to run into your name on most every site worth visiting :)
Some time ago in this thread you made a post:
"I believe I posted this in the 5-MeO-MiPT thread, but I want to report a really excellent combination I've discovered: 5-MeO-MiPT + 2C-C + 2C-E. Something about the way the three work together... "

2C-C sounds quite worthy, but no luck as of yet on that quest...
That said, have you tried the combination of 5-MeO-MiPT + 2C-E sans the 2C-C? If so, Did you dose simultaneously? How did the neutral character of the 2C-E mesh with the positive push and stimulation of the 5-MeO-MiPT?
I'm only up to page 13 of this thread thus far (so I may have missed some discussion down the line), but my eyes are fried :|
Anyone's thoughts on this combination would be greatly appreciated :D
-RJ

Last edited by a moderator:
I comboed 6-7mg 2c-e insufflated with a medium line of coke. It was a very fun trip, at first mellow and happy and then very much like rolling. Mild visuals throughout.

2c-e combos

the only combo i've ever done was 2c-e and 2c-t-7. i have some 2c-e on the way, and i was wondering if anyone has tried any combos with 2c-e + lucy,molly or shrooms. i read on some other post that phen + tryp combos are really fun. anyone have any experience with theses combos? id love to hear how it went for anyone whos tried this. =D thanks