Your guilty pleasures (Electronic Music)

n3ophy7e

Sr. Moderator
Staff member
What are your guilty pleasures in music??

My #1 guilty pleasure is The Pussycat Dolls.

THERE! I've said it!

They are just so fucking hot, every time one of their songs' video clips comes on, I just cannot change the channel!

trance, especially psytrance. I love a lot of it, but I never get to play it because it is so ridiculously unpopular in my city.

My family absolutely hates trance or anything electronic. I feel embarrassed when I blast it in my room, at first. Then I tell myself that they don't know what they're missin'.

I also must say I could probably sing along to any backstreet boy song if it was to play. I guess I get it from being born in the 90s and having 3 sisters... ehh. Not sayin I like the music, though. I just know it well.

orangelicker said:
I also must say I could probably sing along to any backstreet boy song if it was to play. I guess I get it from being born in the 90s and having 3 sisters... ehh. Not sayin I like the music, though. I just know it well.
Ahhh yes, that old chestnut :D

I grew up in the 90's so I feel your pain :)

holy shit, this guy's wicked! loving the MCHNS track off his myspace. I really don't usually get into the french electro-crap, but this is goooooooood.

edit: the rest of his stuff on there is crap

Jimmy Buffet. Seriously, I've never met another metalhead who likes Jimmy Buffet. What can I say? I grew up hearing Jimmy Buffet on vacation in Mexico every summer.

trance, progressive house. Some of it sounds good

Bandwagon Blues by Twisted Individual. Yeah I like it and maybe a couple of his tracks around that era and before.

A lot of the 90's dance cheese.

I like Robin S Show Me Love. I don't consider that a guilty pleasure though.