Your guilty pleasures (Electronic Music)

I like reality tv. Rock of Love and all it's spinoffs, Trading Spouses and the fucking Kardashians. Girls Next Door.Charm School is my favorite and I can't wait til the new season starts.

Last edited:
E.L.O. are cool in a very ironic retro way you don't have to feel guilty about them since paul thomas anderson used their music in magnolia.

My guilty pleasure is...

Counting Crows

God I feel so much better now I got that off my chest.

My guilty pleasures...

Vinyls of any kind...
Boy george
Speed garage
UB40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJofQq710Wk

Complete rubbish. Possibly the worst incarnation of house music in existence.

Wow! I guess I had an idea what Booty House would be like but this is crazy. I like the part where the producers describe what Booty house is. "It's real shit! ... Play me some Booty! ... We are like Gangsta rappers in house music." LOL

Um, I like Madonna. Ray of Light is actually a pretty cool album. I really like the songs "Ray of Light" and "Nothing Really Matters" I haven't really listened to her earlier stuff, but IMHO this album is good Madonna's take on big beat. Or something like that...

I also really like late 90s, early 00s dance tracks, things like:

Groove Armada - My Friend
Armand Van Helden - You don't know me (sick lyrics and uplifting vibe)
Puretone - Addicted to Bass
Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone
Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
Fatboy Slim - Gangster Tripping
Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy, Hey Girl

It's probably all nostalgia, but those where the days! :)

Kelly Clarkson.

Her lyrics are beyond dumb, but I can definitely rock out to her in the shower.

Ok, I had to dig deep for these guilty pleasures coz I don't/can't/couldn't even admitt to myself I liked them and probably still do...

Non- dance music guilty pleasures (shit pop)

Britney Spears-You Drive Me Crazy
Christina Aguilera-What a Girl Wants
Christina Aguilera-Genie in a Bottle
Spice Girls-Holler
Pink-Most Girls

lol.

haha no offense, are you a girl or a guy?

me: Blakc Eyed Peas - Meet Me half Way

Last edited:
Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Nickelback, etc.; tons of stuff I'm not ashamed of but others love to hate.

cyndi lauper..and have subjected people to mixing with electronic music..apologies..