• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best Drugs For Social Anxiety

keris

Greenlighter
best social anxiety disorder cure

so .

Last edited:
dude. dont take lots of opiates. small doses of oxy in particular is a VERY nice up antidepressent...........but too much of any opie and you wont be social....youll be nodding balls. xanax and alcohol youll be blacking out with no tolerance, or with tolerance youll just feel drunk, and i guess that works pretty good for alot people (being drunk)
coke? well............try speed. it last longer than 45 minutes and youll be running yo mouth like a mofo all night long!!!!!! haha. its not always a bad thing..........ghb? yeah.....like benzos or alcy..........keep dose small or you WILL black out
oddly enough,
the drug that most helped out my social life....is DXM...turns me into a mean social machine i mean i coudl talk the cain off a blind mane dude no shit you jsut all the sudden realize that you really can do anything, and you have NO INHIBITIONS or pains or painful emotions. its awesome becasue its very pyshcedelic, yet also numbing enough that you cant really have a scary bad trip or any shit like that, but it will be VERY powerful if you take enough. my preffered dose for the bar is like 450 mg and some weed and a couple klonopins. i go to the bars and clubs and people thinks im a pimp or some shit im from the mountains and im usualy really REALY mother fucking shy in my adulthood, but i must say, this shit does CHANGE me, literaly. i mean, my face even LOOKS different on it i swear to fucking god. my mouth and my eyes like change shapes or something and i dont like me and anyone who really knows me will be like jesus chirst mane you look way toooooooooo fucking lost stumblin round on tussin jesus you look screwed what the fuck man. hahahaha.
whatever peace

I take xanax for my anxiety but you shouldn't ever mix it with alky, I take it in moderation so I don't build a tolerance.

not of those are cures, they are only treatments. cures eliminate the condition, treatments reduce or eliminate the symptoms. as for which is the best treatment for social anxiety, you need to try out different drugs and see which one works for you.

i usually self medicate with pot and beer
sometimes it feels so funny havin a beer in one hand
a blunt in the other
sippin/puffin away my inhibitions

There is no cure for social anxiety besides subjectively working hypnotic efforts or "tapping", or other non-drug 'cures'.

Drugs mask the problem, COOL?

paxil is a good long term social anxiety cure
what am i talking about you guys dont give a rats ass about non-narcotics

LOL. I do.

I am all about 500 day binges on Provigil, baby. HELL YES.

xanax alone would be best out of what you listed, but yea, not a cure.

practice is good. Practice is best actually, you can take a whole course on it at most colleges. (giving speeches). Its not easy for anyone at first, so dont feel like theres anything wrong with you.

try to remember how much (more likely how little) you judge someone based on a speech or what they're talking about. Because mostly, people dont care and are only half listening anyways. Unless you say something truly outrageous you should be square, and its a hard line to cross.

^ Un~!

I was in an oral communication class. I should have become a cunning linguist(tizzle hizzle), or atleast presented myself as such during public speaking...however...

recently in my business class, we had to give a presentation about a business plan for a pseudo business we've created. I got up there, with my group, and started sweating, stuttering, acting like I was trying to talk on methamphetamine during a 6 day bender.

Well, ok, not that bad. We did an OK job presenting, but I still wasn't confident enough not to profess that I was not good at public speaking right at the start!

HAHA.

5) Clonazepam (Klonopin) - Also prescribed for anti-anxiety. IMO this is your best bet. In fact, I gave my senior presentation in college after taking a very small amount of Klonopin. I was so at ease, it felt odd.

Good luck.

PS - Don't use coke for this purpose. Initially, it may help quite a bit, but after you start getting used to it, it'll exacerbate those anxiety conditions.

-S

^ Not to mention after the 30 minute high, you'll feel more anxious than you did before you blew the line.

It's not really classy to blow a line in public anymore. This isn't the 80s!

there really is no long-term cure (except maybe enough short term cures that u'll think,"hey i can do this without drugs"). At least for me. Coke is pretty goo but will last only like half an hour. and is addictive as fuck. plus ur nose is runny. not to mention it is addictive as fuck. plus its rather pricey. plus its addictive as fuck. benzos are good, but only work for me in high doses. alcohol is good, but it can be bad for u if u drink too much. 3 or 4 drinks is fine. Since i dont have a job and am a minor it is difficult for me (well it's possible, i just need to work harder for more money) to obtain alcohol every day. opiates are pretty good but are rather addictive too. meth is a no no. if u have legal amphetamines, thats ok but not every day. same with coke. ghb is not very good for u. i think alcohol is better. but only 3-4 drinks. btw i have social anxiety too(still do). this is all personal experience.

There might be some actual cures for social anxiety. For some people, MDMA can be very therapeutic and a one time use can significantly alter the way a person thinks for the rest of his life even if that person only uses it once. they might realize there is no reason to be as anxious as they are. Though i have not had the opputunity to take E. Just no time to do it. No place as well. Mainstream psychedelics can have a similar effect. Though I have only tried low-moderate doses of LSA and weed if u can really call it a true psychedelic.

but alcohol (like 4 drinks) with weed and some kind of dopamine stimulant (preferably methylphenidate or adderall) will make u open, start random conversations with people, talk about interesting stuff, and just make ur personality more attractive.

klowns said:
dude. dont take lots of opiates. small doses of oxy in particular is a VERY nice up antidepressent...........but too much of any opie and you wont be social....youll be nodding balls. xanax and alcohol youll be blacking out with no tolerance, or with tolerance youll just feel drunk, and i guess that works pretty good for alot people (being drunk)
coke? well............try speed. it last longer than 45 minutes and youll be running yo mouth like a mofo all night long!!!!!! haha. its not always a bad thing..........ghb? yeah.....like benzos or alcy..........keep dose small or you WILL black out
oddly enough,
the drug that most helped out my social life....is DXM...turns me into a mean social machine i mean i coudl talk the cain off a blind mane dude no shit you jsut all the sudden realize that you really can do anything, and you have NO INHIBITIONS or pains or painful emotions. its awesome becasue its very pyshcedelic, yet also numbing enough that you cant really have a scary bad trip or any shit like that, but it will be VERY powerful if you take enough. my preffered dose for the bar is like 450 mg and some weed and a couple klonopins. i go to the bars and clubs and people thinks im a pimp or some shit im from the mountains and im usualy really REALY mother fucking shy in my adulthood, but i must say, this shit does CHANGE me, literaly. i mean, my face even LOOKS different on it i swear to fucking god. my mouth and my eyes like change shapes or something and i dont like me and anyone who really knows me will be like jesus chirst mane you look way toooooooooo fucking lost stumblin round on tussin jesus you look screwed what the fuck man. hahahaha.
whatever peace

hell yeah dude DXM rules but it has to be less then 500mg if your around people. I do 900-1200mgs at home. NOw Cocaine and alcohol are my all time favorite if i want to be active. But mostly weed will do the trick for me.

weed alone sometimes is pretty good. but sometimes it can make u more anxious. depends on the weed. indica is always better for anxiety. sativa can make u anxious but can help too sometimes.

Some good suggestions thus far except for the couple of people who recommended weed. For most people, marijuana is a very introverted drug. In fact, many regular users will find that if they're shy when smoking daily, upon cessation of use suddenly they're much more social and open. Thus I think marijuana should be avoided if you're suffering from anxiety disorders.

The best _cure_ for Social Anxiety consists of actually getting out there and being subjected to social situations daily. On your own, without a crutch. Go out every day and try to do something a little more "ballsy" than the last day. Push your limits and always try to edge your comfort zone out more and more.

You're not broken, most people worry about being in social situations. I feel you're looking for an easy answer or a magic pill, but it's a skill just like anything else and it requires practice. The irony is, once you stop caring about how others think and your social status and other such nonsense, you instantly become a more warm and compassionate person.

Compassion is the best drug for being a social butterfly. You do realize that most everyone else is suffering, right? We all have bullshit to deal with in life. How about instead of focusing on your own stupid insecurities you realize that outside of that monitor you're looking at there's hundreds of people who are hurting. They're not worried about how your hair looks like. They just want to be noticed and accepted, just like you.

Society has grown into a bunch of children (who think they're adults) worried about what they think of one another when in reality, nobody worth a shit is even considering what your social prowess is. To find yourself in this context, you have to let yourself go and turn your focus to the external world. For example, lots of guys are afraid to talk to women thinking that the girl will judge you poorly and yadda yadda.

Who do you think is more insecure about their looks, you who spends roughly 15 minutes in the mirror or the woman who often spends up to TWO HOURS every day? If you have true compassion you'll see women as very insecure goddesses that have somehow lost their true path. It's YOUR job to make them feel good about themselves, not the other way around. You should be more focused on how you make others feel, not fret over whether or not you're doing things "right." WHATEVER THAT MEANS.

Social Anxiety Disorder is a very very selfish disorder. Think about it.

out of those, oxycodone.

The best by far is speed though.

Also its best to note that the time I am most comfortable generally in socializing is when I haven't done many drugs for a while.

I also agree that the drug you are looking for is Speed.
Ritalin works best, but adderall is good too. Im sure a friend of yours has a prescription, its something American kids dont lack. ( assuming your in USA )

That is the most appealing thing about speed, to me at least. I take it ( usually orally ) in the morning before my 1st class and socialize alot. Its fun. I dont know about Kpins for anxiety, but it fits the bill from what i read. I have some Kpins lying around so im gonna give those a try tommorow. If i take 1mg Kpins will i be tired during the day or will i just be relaxed?
I need to be relaxed, i most def cannot be tired.

Any thoughts on the matter?

-SaRz