View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Opiates

Psychedelics_r_best

Bluelighter
Do any of you guys have any experience mixing these two extensively.

Opiates on the pscyhedelic comedown?
Psychedelic on the opiate comedown?

The last one seems to be a not so favorable option as it produces extraneous nausea, or so I would think.. . ..

In general, how would you combine them, if you were to?

I had plenty of codiene using CWE and nitrous on a huge acid and shroom comedown and that was the pengest day of my life!

Opiates on the psychedelic comedown is the closest thing to heaven on earth.

I once smoked Opium on the peak of an acid trip that was turning edgy because I was on the come down of a day on meth. It certainly took the edge off the comedown and had me walking around the festival I was at with a huge grin on my face.

this has been covered a lot, do some searches (with google with bluelight.ru + whatever your search terms).

basically, they reduce the profundity but elevate the hedonism, making the psychedelic more pleasurable.

I eschew it after some time spent mixing mushrooms and oxycontin, I never got anything from it.

^ Yet you deciphered "pengest"?
Exactly what I was thinking. WTF does pengest mean? I could say that tried drug A and it was the quiggliest drug I've ever had.

On topic, though: I really don't like opioids at all. I cetainly wouldn't choose to take one in addition to a psychedelic--it might just kill the trip and sedate me, like taking a benzo during a trip.

I've heard DXM actually potentiates opiates, which is why you might think that, but I think I'd still rather have LSD than DXM for sure if I had the choice. Fairly recently I smoked opium during an acid trip and it was pretty cool. The opium wasn't super strong (real but not super strong) and I was just reaaaaally chill and laid their listening to loud music with ear covering headphones and pretty much melting in to my bed.

oxycodone + lsd = biggest body high

that is personally my favorite combo. it sets in a nice relaxing tone to your trip and adds a HUGE element to your body.

i usually like to redose my oc throughtout my trip. maybe 80 mg at the start. 40 mg at the peak, another 40 for the comedown. but i have heavy opiate tolerance.

2c-e and oxycodone makes for a fun time, it even changes the visuals slightly for me - makes them more fuzzy and less soupy.

I find that full opiates reduce the intensity of psychedelic somewhat, although they can make good combinations. I like to combine kratom with psychedelics because it changes the state without reducing the intensity... I find that it mixes much better than full opiates do.

I once drank opium tea while on a combination of LSD and DPT. It was nothing short of heavenly. I think I have the report for that trip posted in the TR forum.

What happened? A lot, thats the short answer.

I got intensely sick and threw up. After I threw up I suddenly appeared in a cabin in the mountains.

Apparently I went totally non-responsive I was still eyes open and stuff, but I was just non responsive. So my friends got me to a bed.

In the cabin, or rather outside of it I saw a lot of things. I spoke to myself... the different aspects of my personality. It was intensely personal and I can't really put most of it into words.

I firmly believed I was at this cabin in the mountains of some... place... The ground was red like stained.

I dunno maybe I'll write up.

After the junk wore off I had some other experiences, but those are far to personal to talk about.

It was a lot of peyote and enough junk to not nod but be signifigantly high. I dosed it perfectly.

Thats kinda what it was like :)