• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Opiates

Lady and I had 30+mg of OC each during the final hours of an excellent shroom trip.. the sex was great, the visuals dampened, and the body high of the shrooms with a nice dose of OC was, for the lack of a better word, perfect.

30mg isnt too much too stop you from functioning properly, i dont know about the mushrooms. im sure if you practiced you could get it ;)

Sex on opiates is something you have to master.. its not hard to get hard, its staying hard..

and 30mg+ wont stop me from doing my work ;)

I remember when I took 15mg of oxy and it took about 2 1/2 hours to bust.... that was epic sex, plus the shower afterwards was amazing

Swerz said:
Lady and I had 30+mg of OC each during the final hours of an excellent shroom trip.. the sex was great, the visuals dampened, and the body high of the shrooms with a nice dose of OC was, for the lack of a better word, perfect.

omg i remember that, we sat in the shower for like 3 hours lol
those were the days <3

Cthulhu said:
how did u manage sex on that much OC

we had sex on 100+ mg too, not hard to manage

i like to take OC on an LSD comedown, when im ready for bed or to get rid of that weird feeling i get sometimes i'll do about 30 mg...feels real good, and the visuals stay

it a beautiful thing

Smoking real opium on lsd is amazing, and I tend to loathe most opiates...

I love opiates when coming down off of psychedelics. All the muscle tension and excess stimulation I get during a trip just fades away and I can enjoy a more hedonistic experience, where I just fade into my mind and go into a "tripping nod". It's nice, but I couldn't imagine numbing the peak of my experience and missing out on all of the beautiful insights that I get.

Riemann Zeta said:
Exactly what I was thinking. WTF does pengest mean? I could say that tried drug A and it was the quiggliest drug I've ever had.

On topic, though: I really don't like opioids at all. I cetainly wouldn't choose to take one in addition to a psychedelic--it might just kill the trip and sedate me, like taking a benzo during a trip.

Ah sorry i always forget that nottingham slang isn't world slang.

Peng = Extreemly attractive or Quality or Amazing or Tasty or Blissfull or divine..

used to be used alot when describing stinky PENG bud.. but now everyone in nottingham says Peng quite a bit for anything worthy of the word.

And yeah that combo of codiene (And yes CWE was cold water extraction) And the nitrous on cid/shroom comedown was the most heavenly experience of my life..

I think there is alot to be said for combining opiates and psychedellics also with nitrous to get to amazing levels of bliss, i do agree with the lack of profoundness but it feels so much more epicly euphoric just not so challenging!

I think also the contrast of having been very wired and mindfucked for a long time helps to make it that much more amazing in comparison (EG: waiting to when the trip has been going on and on) :D

I usually keep a vicodin around during a trip just in case. It doesn't take away from the trip but can mellow you out if you're feeling anxiety. I'm expecting some poppy pods soon and I was planning on making a poppy tea and taking some L, as most know a poppy tea high can last over 5 hours depending on potency.

inotocracy said:
I usually keep a vicodin around during a trip just in case. It doesn't take away from the trip but can mellow you out if you're feeling anxiety. I'm expecting some poppy pods soon and I was planning on making a poppy tea and taking some L, as most know a poppy tea high can last over 5 hours depending on potency.

pod tea on psychedelics helps a lot, because the pod tea contains alkaloids papaverine and narcotine which are smooth muscle relaxers, which specifically work against stomach and intestinal cramps caused by serotonergics. I usually take a small amount of pod tea whenever i use mescaline these days just to stop the mild amount of cramps that i get from the cactus sludge. the pod tea doesnt help with the nausea but for me it helps with my stomach freaking out.

Out of curiosity, how many pods do you usually use in your brew and how long do the effects of the brew last for you?

inotocracy said:
Out of curiosity, how many pods do you usually use in your brew and how long do the effects of the brew last for you?

with mescaline, i use about .5 pods for stomach relaxation and sometimes i use 1pod for potentiation of the high.

i've determined that each of my pods contains around 50mg of morphine. I usually use 1, 2, 2.5, or 3 (when im using pods without psychedelics) depending on how fucked up i want to get. the high usually lasts around 8-9 hours.

I find that opiates + psychedelics is very calm, aesthetically lovely, an incredible body high, but usually pretty devoid of profundity. Opioids make you feel beautifully empty; psychedelics make you feel beautifully fulfilled. High on opiates, God's in his heaven, all's right with the world, but God remains in heaven ... with psychedelics ... you can reach heaven ... opiates, I think, hold you back, but they sure make you feel good, including whilst tripping.

SomeKindaLove said:
Opioids make you feel beautifully empty; psychedelics make you feel beautifully fulfilled. High on opiates, God's in his heaven, all's right with the world, but God remains in heaven ... with psychedelics ... you can reach heaven

nice one:)

i've had some raw opium around for quite sometime now, probably about 9 months, using it i'd say about once a month.. and man i love that clump of dough, so much so that i don't like watching myself use it.. im planning to hold onto it until i get myself to go for another Peruvian Torch venture, see how they are together, i can't wait.. but damn TIME, can't ever seem to be able to find some time for things like this anymore, damn school!, wheres the summer?

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that, for those of you who don't know, I am a major enthusiast of IV heroin, but am trying to put it down, largely due to what LSD is teaching me ;)