• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Recommended dose for 1st Heroin experience

ionic66

Greenlighter
Trying Heroin for the first time this weekend, I want to experience the drug in full but I dont want to risk overdose or getting "too high" ie being so high i cant enjoy it. I heard 20mgs was a good start but i wanted other opinions as well.

Also im in the Denver area

If you smoke it the effect com on in a few minutes so u can always start with a low does then move your self up

20 mgs doesnt really mean anything. it could be 20mgs @ 30% purity, or 20mgs at 70% purity....(doubt it would be THAT high, but just to show how purity level can vary greatly)

since you are in the denver area, id imagine you would be getting tar. and form what i understand about the scene out there, you get a good amount for 20$ if you know the right ppl. ive heard from ppl on BL about 80$ grams and under, here on the east coast a gram of raw is like 150$

if you do get tar id suggest you smoke it. it takes practice to be able to chase all the smoke and not lose any. since tar is usually sticky and hard to snort, i think smokig would be your best bet. or you could make a solution like you would for an IV shot and just squirt it up your nose...(im sure someone will say "stick it up your ass! plugging rulez!"

just start out slow, you can always do more but once you do too much all you can do is ride it out. might get nauseas or just feel weird cause ur nodding too hard. sometimes when you come just short of pulling a blue it can feel almost dysphoric.

so yeah, id smoke a little bit and see how it gets you, if youre not high enough do a little more. dont just jump in all at once and smoke the whole thing or something.

Thanks for the replies, i was going to go straight to the vein so Im glad I came here, but some further questions are: do I inhale the smoke while lighting under foil or put a little ball in a pipe, bong, or bubbler?
Second question is, over a month time scale when should I first inject it. (I wouldn't be doing it, I have a friend in nursing school)

Start out slow, do little bumps every 20 mins or smoke a bit until your good. You are most likely going to spew your first time, I still spew nearly every time I do opiates but if you slightly od you will feel so sick, if you od its lights out so just be really careful and do it with someone you can trust and that will call 000 or 911 or whatever emergency numbers in other countries. I suggest against IV for your first time, if you want to feel a rush I consider plugging about half your snorted dose once youve got a feel for the smack.

Have fun and stay safe.

Isn't smoking a complete waste of good heroin? I would take bumps of say 20mg and keep leveling up untill I finally figure out what "nodding" means.

Its depends where in the world you are and what type of heroin you get, where are you from ionic66? There are different types of heroin, you will be getting either tar, #3 or #4, im not and expert on heroin but do a search and you will surely find out how to do this.

Just make sure you learn to smoke it properly if you choose this route as if its not done properly it can be a huge waste but if done right you can supposedly get a rush similar but obviousely not as intense as shooting the drug IV.

you getting tar or powder or don't you know yet?

if powder, i'd start with maybe 1/5 of a bag (~20mg) and work up from there

First time i ever did H i let someone else prep a shot for me so i wouldn't OD.

I IVed it and almost slammed my head on the table. Instant nod.... NIICE! =D

Firat time is always the best.

My first ever time IVing H was one .1g stamp.

I felt nowhere near OD but was high as a kite. Yeah... ever since then I've been chasing a rush like THAT!!! =D

20mg of pure heroin is a high dose to take all at once if you don't have an opiate tolerance. The first time I did H, I was lucky enough to get pure diacetylmorphine hcl that was tested via GC/MS. Pure H is very rare, and chances are what you're going to get is going to be cut. My first time I ended up snorting about 35mg throughout the night. I think I snorted 10mg to start. That's a good place to start. If you don't have a good scale, just do a match sized bump.

It's hard to give an exact answer because it all depends on what form you get the H in, the purity of it, and what your tolerance is.

As for whether you should smoke or snort it, it also depends on what form it's in. If you have tar, just vaporize it on tin foil, or smoke it out of a stem (crack pipe). Whatever you do, don't put direct flame on it.

there is heroin in denver?

if the stuff is good, I'd only do half a bag - not even that

v4lium said:
Snort about half of a "bag (100mg)"

Best advice I've heard yet I think. As far as the potency can differ, the bags can remain the same.

sonic said:
20mg of pure heroin is a high dose to take all at once if you don't have an opiate tolerance.

The best heroin I've ever had almost put me asleep at the dose of 30mg´. It was brown #2..<3

sonic said:
20mg of pure heroin is a high dose to take all at once if you don't have an opiate tolerance. The first time I did H, I was lucky enough to get pure diacetylmorphine hcl that was tested via GC/MS.

i was in the same position, and i bumped 5-7 mg originally but could not stand the strong odor, so awhile later i plugged about 5 mg.

i had 110 mg to work with and over the span of the next couple weeks, i used between 5-10 mg rectally and got pretty damn high, maybe re-dosed some of those times since i didn't use every night or anything.

anyway, yeah, chances are you are not going to get pure diacetylmorphine but the oldest answer in the book is start low, go slow. once you find the right amount, you can get high *perfectly* the next time.....but you can reverse it if you overdo it. i think 20 mg to begin with would be good, assuming 50% purity....

brown #2??

I thought there was #3 tar (weaker), and #4 powder (stronger), and #4 powder can be raw and chunky or cheaper and mixed and cut, called "scramble", I guess.. in baltimore and the east coast its called scramble I guess, its just dope or blows in the Chi.. LOL we rarely see raw, like if the guys too lazy to get some bendryl or quinine to cut it..

For the OP, are you getting tar or powder? If its tar just smoke a bit and if your not fucked up smoke some more.. instead of chasing the dragon on foil do like someone else suggested, take a light bulb, (incandesent obviously..), and take a flathead screw driver and crush the blue insulating glass part inside the metal screw-in thing and ull the wire and crap out, then take salt dissolved in hot water and swirl it around inside the bulb to get the white shit out.. then when your bulb is prepped and clean get a pen and take the shit out of either end, put some H, if its tar, inside the bulb, heat it up and inhale the smoke with the pen.. you should gety it all like this..

Theres another way to smoke hash with a glass and a little pin, like a stick pin not a writing pen, don't know if it would work with tar H, like with hash. you put the resiny substance on the tip of the little pin and prop it up by putting the pin through a little paper card, like a bussiness card or magazine sendaway card, over the edge of a table, with a glass over it, then light the resiny material on fire and blow it out after its stokin good by itself, and let it fill the upside down glass with smoke, then bring the edge over the end of the table and put a pen with the ends removed to the edge of the glass and suck all the smoke out. I'v never had the option of using tar and don't know 100% if it would burn right for this but it works with hash..

Ok if you have powder, try snorting 1/2 a blow.. wait 10-15 min, if your not where you wanna be snort more.. incremently till you get an idea od how much you need of the local shit you get to get the buzz you like.. don't worry about shooting right away, if its decent you should get fucked off of snorting it at first..

^yea brown #2 is the dope thats common in europe and the UK. needs an acid to break down to shoot. #3 dope from what i understand is really only found in hong kong. its heroin HCL mixed with caffeine to make it smokeable.

and yeah, raw is just slang for #4 HCL dope that is high purity and scramble is raw dope that has been cut to hell with adulterants to make the high feel stronger.