• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Recommended dose for 1st Heroin experience

Bah.. If you are going to I.V. the first time, definately don't do more than a matchhead for your first time. If you are going to smoke it, look up "chasing the dragon" on you-tube, there are some pretty good instructional videos. Smoking it will hit you pretty quickly, so just smoke until you feel pretty good. You'd probably nod out before you are close to O.D.ing if you are smoking it.

My first time, I only did a matchhead sized bump intranasally (about 1/5 of a standard stamp bag) and I got ripped.. Damn, I miss the days when a $10 bag would last me 2 days.. Now I gotta sniff atleast 3 bags inorder not to get sick.. Closer to 5 to get high. I get powdered #4 though.. Never tasted tar before.

thanks for all the replies its helped a lot. My guy said that tar would be much easier to find but if i really wanted he could get powder, should i push for the powder or stick with the tar. Also after im high can i go again as soon as im coming down or should i wait for an extended period of time?

Thanks again

rashandreflex said:
i was in the same position, and i bumped 5-7 mg originally but could not stand the strong odor, so awhile later i plugged about 5 mg.

i had 110 mg to work with and over the span of the next couple weeks, i used between 5-10 mg rectally and got pretty damn high, maybe re-dosed some of those times since i didn't use every night or anything.

anyway, yeah, chances are you are not going to get pure diacetylmorphine but the oldest answer in the book is start low, go slow. once you find the right amount, you can get high *perfectly* the next time.....but you can reverse it if you overdo it. i think 20 mg to begin with would be good, assuming 50% purity....

From what I've seen you seem to be lucky enough to be able to get a lot out of small doses of most drugs. I used to be the same way to some extent, but over the years my baseline tolerance to most CNS depressants has slowly increased. Now I'd consider myself an average user. Last I knew you were pretty sensitive to most drugs, which is a good thing for sure. I think part of it is that you don't weigh much and you can appreciate being mildly high. Hopefully you don't turn out like me and find that your "natural" tolerance increases over time.

Nickatina said:
Best advice I've heard yet I think. As far as the potency can differ, the bags can remain the same.

Is a "bag" aka a balloon?

i mean you can talk mg's all you want. when you get some heroin you wont be able to know how much your doing unless you have a scale. so always start low when you dont have experience. that means a small line like a matchhead size. or if you just get a bag or small amount try a quarter or less of it at first then work up to see how much it takes to get right.

this is for inexperienced people. just would hate to see someone od thier first time. taking too much doesnt make you feel better its worse and a waste of good opiates. so use your head

I just wanted to add that you can buy .002 accurate scales for really cheap, like around $60 on ebay. If you were serious about getting into heroin it's probably a worthwhile investment. The peace of mind knowing exactly how much you are dosing is priceless imo.

medicine cabinet said:
^yea brown #2 is the dope thats common in europe and the UK. needs an acid to break down to shoot.

Would that be vinegar or lemon juice?

And a lightbulb is the only way to smoke imo, keeps the smoke nice and contained.

be very careful if you have no tolerance you can OD or get really sick[like puking the whole time] and don't iv first i would insuff a little bit at a time till you get desired feeling, i used to have a gram and a half aday habit and almost died more times then once, it's not something to play with. i know about 20 people[close to me] that have od or died in a short 1to5yr or less addiction. heroin is not forgiving. remember your first could be your last. not trying to tell you not to do it but be very careful.