The day that you stop running
Is the day that you arrive

And the night that you got locked in
Was the time to decide
Stop chasing shadows
Just enjoy the ride

Stop chasing shadows
Just enjoy the ride

I injected 7mg of AMT subq and it was a very nice trip. I have taken before (highest dose) 7mg of AMT orally. This felt substantially stronger. I noticed lots of body rushes and head tingles. Colors were much more saturated and deep. For a few moments there at the peak I felt very similar to how I feel on half a good e pill. Psychologically, I felt tremendously happy. I would call it euphoric. It was sunny today and as I passed by many people on the way to class I noticed the sun mingling with these people - there were tiny auras around each person, shimmering with energy. Visual hallucination. Also standing under the shower blasting over my head I completely 'blacked out' or 'zoned out' and my CEVs became a picture of the scene around me (shower head directly overhead spraying me, tiled walls, shower curtain). It was a crazy visual field!

All in all very satisfied. I guess I am a little affected still (9 hours later) after smoking I am still pretty buzzed on the AMT.

The fact that 7mg had a definite effect on you further proves a point I totally agree with: people (historically) have a habit of overdosing on AMT, hence its "reputation" for nausea and bodyload.

So what would be your recommended dose/route of administration, Jamshyd?

yes, I would definitely suggest people start low on this chemical. However, I have a history of being somewhat sensitive to both monoamine releasers and tryptamines.

I am going to try 15-20mg IM sometime soon. AMT really is a wonderful drug..I feel like it has a lot of potential to produce long-lasting changes.

I actually only had one experience with AMT, at 25mg (freebase) orally. It was more than enough, but still not uncomfortable.

I will probably be experimenting with it again soon, and this time it will be a salt administered rectally.

oh random point, but once i started smoking on AMT, I could NOT stop. I smoked probably 8 bowls yesterday while coming down. It felt SOOOoooOOOooOOOoo good. Like orgasmic inhaling the marijuana smoke.

I told my roommate the marijuana chilled my lungs and he said I was a bit spun.

Heh, it must have felt like inhaling horse-fart, eh? ;) Gawd I hate smoking things....

A friend once smoked tiny unmeasured doses of AMT. He spent most of the night literally floored.

Did you notice very increase heart rate and blood pressure on AMT?

Jamshyd said:
Heh, it must have felt like inhaling horse-fart, eh? ;) Gawd I hate smoking things....

A friend once smoked tiny unmeasured doses of AMT. He spent most of the night literally floored.
oh jamshyd please note I was talking about smoking marijuana not smoking AMT. I was talking about smoking marijuana while ON AMT.

I wouldnt smoke AMT, it would be incredibly harsh smoke I predict.

AH, now your post makes much more sense. :)

But yeah, AMT freebase is smokeable, and apparently pretty potent. But I hate inhaling my drugs...

where do you guys get your amt from?!? (rhetorical question, of course)
it just sounds like an incredibly interesting chemical, i would love to try some. in the meantime: keep up the good reports

Black said:
where do you guys get your amt from?!? (rhetorical question, of course)
it just sounds like an incredibly interesting chemical, i would love to try some. in the meantime: keep up the good reports
No, I'll actually reply to that.

Since I don't trip like its going out of fashion, I am able to strech a single purchase over several years. I am sure it is the same for many people here.

After a bit of trial and error, I found aMT to be valuable when taken at 2mg every other day or so. At that kind of museum dose there is no real trip, but there is an antidepressant and stimulating effect that helps carry one through busy periods or depressing moments. It seems to lift the mood and stimulate the mind, and body, which is no surprise given that this was trialed as a prescription antidepressant.

I have a question: Would using a liquid measure for AMT be ok? Will it keep well in a solution of 40% Grain Alcohol and 60% distilled water?

I have known some to keep this in a stronger alcohol solution for up to 2 weeks with no perceived degradation. Not sure about real long term stability. Their opinion: you should only desolve according to your intensions in the short term.

just fyi, a subcutaneous injection of AMT acetate (underneath some stomach fat) caused a knot to form under the skin that took roughly 3 weeks to 'dissolve'.

I'm gonna stick to IM from now on with it I think.

euphoricnod said:
I have a question: Would using a liquid measure for AMT be ok? Will it keep well in a solution of 40% Grain Alcohol and 60% distilled water?

AMT freebase will not dissolve in water. I would be surprised if you had AMT that was not the freebase. You could probably add a few drops of an acid to a distilled water/alcohol mixture to get it to dissolve. Has anyone had any experience storing AMT in a salt form in liquid?

I see no reason why it wouldn't dissolve in a 40/60 alcohol/water solution as the freebase is fairly soluble in alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.