The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicagoland LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had WOW with red dose lines. Not sure of the dose but they were quite strong. took 5 hits and it was way more than I needed. the guy I got them from said they were not to strong which is why I took so many... but he is a hard head. the guy once ate 7 grams of good home grown mushies and said he was disapointed...LOL the first time i ate the same batch i had just 2 grams and was going really well... not a hard trip at all but i could sure as hell feel the bitches.

anyone seen the black panther print
anyway there LSD all over chicago and the outlying suburbs

I'm from the northwest burbs, and finding ANY sort of reliable source for it is near impossible. Not only that, but finding it in good quality is also a huge problem in my area. There used to be a good distributor out this way, but they started fucking over everyone recently with either fake, weak, or diluted product. Compared to recent years it seems to be showing up alot more, but i just think that's because it is in high demand with no one serious to supply large amounts. It really crushes my heart, becfause i see this substance, as far more than some "drug," it really is a love, and a way of life. Be safe, and happy trippin!!! Take a few doses for me!:)

I know where to get some in the northern suburbs but thats not what I want I cant seem to find any opiates in the chicago area and I aint tryin to cop in the city ....

Xanax-Man said:
anyone seen the black panther print
anyway there LSD all over chicago and the outlying suburbs

yeah, i tripped on it couple months ago, someone came to town with a couple sheets.

is it the cat under the stars print?
the graphic was kind of pixelated...

Wow..how are you guys finding your stuff. I haven't seen even a hint of Acid since November. I have been actively hunting this whole time. It has literally come to the pit where if someone offered me a hit for 20 bucks, I would happily pay them.

SWIM has one friend who said her ex always selling some Lucy, SWIM should ask her about it.

Perhaps if I do, we will get some acid rain and I can catch it on my tongue T_T

Yeah i havnt seen any legit cid in the area for a while could be cuz im not really actively searching but my local hook up got busted last summer ; (

Yeah i havnt seen any legit cid in the area for a while could be cuz im not really actively searching but my local hook up got busted last summer ; (

ive never heard of anyone getting busted cause of acid..what was their penalty?

ive never heard of anyone getting busted cause of acid..what was their penalty?

I heard he got slammed i think it was his first time offense and he got like 9 years i think he got caught with 2 and a half sheets or 3 and a half sheets one of the two not that id make a huge diffrence as far is sentancing goes.

I know where to get some in the northern suburbs but thats not what I want I cant seem to find any opiates in the chicago area and I aint tryin to cop in the city ....

if you knw were joliet is and plainfield its hard not 2 find some opiates

Status
Not open for further replies.