• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your prefered drug for an Ecstasy comedown?

On topic though... weed and lots of it, benzos if I'm lucky enough to have any, I eat lots of snack bits, 5-HTP, multi vits, R+ALA

EnergizerBunny said:
how can u not have any come down at all ?

u got like superhuman serotonin levels or something ?

I honestly have no idea, but I can safely say that I've never felt any sort of comedown. It's strange because I know that when taking the same pills as my housemates, they've more often than not had a fairly rough comedown, whereas I've always felt absolutely fine.

Opiates and Weed seem to be the prevaling attitude her, i'm really surprised theres not many more takes for Alcohol, seeing as its so easily avalible.

I always plan to drink on a comedown but I just can't, my digestive system feels funny, my intestines make funny noises and alcohol just dosen't go down well. I'm usually too dehydrated anyway and beer is very gassy and I'm not a spirits person at all.

Defanetly GBL or GHB, unless I aim to stay awake, then speed works good. Used to like oxycontins but I always got so sick from those little buggers.

I use weed sometimes and I agree that it ups the sketchiness factor. I also eat a banana and yogurt have a showerand sometimes have to take an ativan. Oh and of ccourse I take a multivit. and some 5-htp and more magnesium.

I've only used weed. It's good when I'm by myself, just kind of makes me too dumb to get too depressed.

When I'm still at a party or something it's harder to deal with, haven't really found a good solution there...

Tenchi said:
I honestly have no idea, but I can safely say that I've never felt any sort of comedown. It's strange because I know that when taking the same pills as my housemates, they've more often than not had a fairly rough comedown, whereas I've always felt absolutely fine.
how often do you take e?

Weed, then alprazolam, then sleep....which usually follows soon after. Especially if ive been up for a while.

That maryjane always has me feeling easy after those comdowns... and in some occasions brings back that roll feeling but u fall asleep to it :0

If I'm going to be staying at the party for most of the next day I find getting drunk is the solution.

Used to love smokin weed the next day, but I've realized now it makes me more paranoid on horrible comedowns; I try and stay away from it towards the end of the roll.

Surely the best is valium; a night of sleep and awake at 12 in time for football

Benzos when I have them, but when I don't, heroin.
Its way easier to get, just a little more expensive though.

stilnox (ambien)....chills me out and gives me a weird almost tripping sort of buzz while completely eliminating any comedown....also gets me to sleep easily. i also take 100mg 5-htp which makes me feel almost normal again when i wake up later on that day.

when i was a regular smoker weed was an absolute must! now that i only smoke like once a month max i find its better to stay away from it on the comedown as it usually just leaves me feeling sketchy and paranoid.

if i could get it more often it would definitely be ketamine. only had it once while coming down and it was awesome.

THC goes as standard. Makes me think all crazy but in such a jokes way.

Ket I've done once on an MDMA come-down and it was well good.

Taking to note that when I do MDMA I'm up untill atleast the next day afternoon.. alcohol makes me feel shite.

More MDMA? :p