• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E thread (Reorganized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A FULL capsule? How big was the capsule? A full capsule could be hundreds of milligrams... I have a capsule I was storing 2C-E in that had 500mg in it when it was full!

My sentiments EXACTLY - WTF!??! did you guys read up on 2C-E at all?!?! that's mental!! hahahaha

Clearly it wasn't 500 mg of 2C-E. I'm sure it was probably cut by whoever packaged them to be sold/otherwise distributed easily.

but if someone shown me a full capsule of something and told me it was 2C-E i would fucking stay the fuck away

So would I. But that's because we did research. :) I can't imagine doing a drug that someone handed to me unless I did research on it and knew what it was and what it would do and what dose is required.

so maybe I exaggerated with the full capsule, because reflecting on it thats a lot. However it was a very large dose. They were not measured properly and I never ate that much again. This stuff was not cut with anything for packaging in any way shape or form. I was probably 17 when I had this experience. I was young and quite honestly didnt give a shit at the time. I never heard of it before but I knew i loved mushrooms, and ecstasy hasnt had the pleasure of trying lsd at this point so I figured what could it hurt, I was able to handle everything else at the time. So no, I did no research and didnt feel the need to. i felt the best research was by experimentation. Being 24 now, i probably would have done a little more research.

This wasnt just some random guy handing me drugs and me trusting him to take them. I wasnt that dumb. I knew the guy and had known him for several years. Like I said we were all young and careless.

this entire thread has been more than of fundamental use to me, thank you guys. it's my first time tonight, i'll be taking orally but i was just wondering, my 2c-e has came in wraps rather than capsules - am i okay to just dissolve it into something like tea?

You should be fine - you'll hear of people weighing it out and dropping it into a glass that is then filled with a bit of fruit juice or similar. Quick swig and it's down, very minimal change in taste if any. I can't promise it'll keep forever in there, but it definitely works as a method of administration.

brilliant, thank you. also, would it be alright to smoke a few joints alongside it?

Please do... I find smoking to be necessary to tilt the body sensations from negative or neutral to euphoric.

Be aware that marijuana will make it more mentally intense. I usually smoke on psychedelics but it can catapult the trip into a place at least twice as intense. I usually take like 1 hit, not several joints. Then again, I have really good quality nuggets and I usually only take a hit or two when I smoke. I just wanted to warn you that smoking doesn't automatically make things easier. I find that a large portion of the trip reports where people have a difficult or overwhelming time is after they smoke. It can bring out significant anxiety sometimes. I assume though that you are used to marijuana.

Last year I took about 25 mg of 2C-I at an outdoor event and it totally rocked! This year, I am planning on substituting 2C-E instead of the 2C-I. Anyone have any experiences with doing 2C-E at outdoor musical events? Last year on 2C-I my appreciation of music was intense; at moments, it was me, the artist, and the music all one - I couldn't dissociate between what I witnessed and the "witnessee"! It was friggin awesome.
Can I expect something along that ballpark with 2C-E?

You can certainly expect to become indistinguishable from what you're hearing on 2C-E :p Should be great assuming you've done 2C-E before and don't experience serious nausea.

^ Yes I have done it before. Another option is to mix some 2CI and 2CE. I have tried that with good effects.

Be aware that marijuana will make it more mentally intense. I usually smoke on psychedelics but it can catapult the trip into a place at least twice as intense. I usually take like 1 hit, not several joints. Then again, I have really good quality nuggets and I usually only take a hit or two when I smoke. I just wanted to warn you that smoking doesn't automatically make things easier. I find that a large portion of the trip reports where people have a difficult or overwhelming time is after they smoke. It can bring out significant anxiety sometimes. I assume though that you are used to marijuana.

even that doesn't make much of a difference in my experience. i am very used to marijuana, and like you said my only difficult trip with 2ce happened right after smoking a little too much pot.

Around 12-15mg cannabis just feels separate from the trip. Like the smoking was just an accessory to the experience. But at 25mg, cannabis might as well have been the same as ingesting more 2c-e. Shit got silly.

^ I agree, cannabis really brings out the character of 2C-E at that dosage. And it takes the OEVs to a whole new level. :D

My usual 2c-e dose is 20-25 mg. I always smoke weed about an hour after ingestion to help with the slight nausea. Then I spark whenever I start to feel digestively out of sorts. I've never had a bad trip while smoking weed.

I personally would never take it at a concert. It sounds like it would be your first time, no? If you really want to take it at a show, I would suggest you experiment w/ different dosages at home first and get a feel for the chemical to see how you react to it. The effects tend to vary from person to person. I experienced intense nausea and vomiting for a couple hours at a very low dose (5mg oral!!) so I would advise you to take it at least once in a comfortable environment.

But if you insist, I would say no more than 10-15mg would be an ok dose for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.