any major dude

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
712px-Methoxetamine.png

novdevider7.gif

Previous Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, please use caution - any major dude

Wow, the first one got unmanageably large pretty fast. Here's a fresh one for you guys, now dissociate & discuss ;)

I'm considering taking the plunge with this one in the near future. How would you guys compare the different ROAs? I'd likely only be considering oral & insufflation.

Ahhhh finally got a new thread!

And to be honest, the difference between oral and insufflation is largely negligible. It would seem that most of the substance gets absorbed in the stomach either way, whether through bombing it or through the backdrip from insufflation.

Oral sounds like the way to go if you dont play with needles.

Would grapefruit juice potentiate the effects of mxe?

Considering Ketamine is metabolized by CYP3A4 and Methoxetamine is structurally very similar, I would imagine it is potentiated, but don't quote me on that. I can't find anything on Methoxetamine's pharmacokinetics really.

Really wanting to try this one but I have heard that its effects seem to resemble dxm as much as ketamine. I like ketamine quite a bit but dxm for some reason lasts for almost two days for me. I'm just afraid that if I do this that I won't be right the next day. Also have read that people seem to not be able to hole on it. If anyone cares to elaborate through their experiences I would greatly appreciate it.

Considering Ketamine is metabolized by CYP3A4 and Methoxetamine is structurally very similar, I would imagine it is potentiated, but don't quote me on that. I can't find anything on Methoxetamine's pharmacokinetics really.

its unfortunate so little is known about methoxetamine :(. We truly are the guinea pigs

i really enjoy this stuff in low doses (15-40mg), it creates a very pleasant bubble to play around in: more relaxing & gentle than a low dose of ketamine, but also less mentally stimulating and less sparkly. and much longer lasting!

but for explorative disassociation (high dose interneural travel) i prefer ketamine. the lucidity and hallucinogenic side of ketamine make for a more vivid experience. also, ketamine lasts shorter, which i like when dosing high. nonetheless, methoxetamine in high doses is very mentally stimulating also, but is more muddled and fuzzy compared to a similar ketamine experience.

i usually dose sublingually, because the onset seems quicker compared to oral (especially on a full stomach). insufflating is kind of pointless because the onset appears to be just as quick or maybe even slower than sublingual dosing, and it has the tendency to slightly irritate my nose and clog it up (like ketamine, but less severe).

Ahhhh finally got a new thread!

And to be honest, the difference between oral and insufflation is largely negligible. It would seem that most of the substance gets absorbed in the stomach either way, whether through bombing it or through the backdrip from insufflation.

Yeah, this one works really well orally. Maybe even better than with insufflation. I kind of learned to like the local anaesthesia it induces, so i start sublingually and then flush it down with some water after a few minutes. Sometimes i take a 'lil snort on top of that just for the feeling. =D

Really wanting to try this one but I have heard that its effects seem to resemble dxm as much as ketamine. I like ketamine quite a bit but dxm for some reason lasts for almost two days for me. I'm just afraid that if I do this that I won't be right the next day. Also have read that people seem to not be able to hole on it. If anyone cares to elaborate through their experiences I would greatly appreciate it.

I feel absolutely fine the next day, the only issue is how long it lasts so if you have stuff to do then dose early in the evening so you're not awake all night! Seven hours before you want to sleep is a good start.

It would make sense to try it out first on a night where you do not have engagements the next day, just in case you have an atypical reaction.

or, a foundation of methoxetamine with bumps of ketamine on top: try starting with 25mg methoxetamine under the tongue, then fine-tune the intensity with a smidgeon of ketamine from time to time..

never tried oral dosing. have used under my tongue and up my nose. ( to fucked to right techincal word even though i'm not stupid just cant remember) how have people used oral? gel cap? bomb? first post. peace and love

oh hey it's a sloth. yes, it dissolves very well in yer regular ol' water (although fresh water would be preferable and sterile is best) and it's convenient to dose a few drops. but oral dosing can have a slower onset than sublingual.

cheers man. yh sid the sloth off ice age? look like him. haha. might stickb to sublingual. fuck yeah i can spell that!

methoxetamine warning

Hey just wanna let us guys know that i was in the ER for 4 days after binging on methoxetamine.

i took about 100mgs + over 12 hours. and had convulsions and respiratory depression and my oxygen intake was 90%. Lower oxygen intake in the 80's may lead to heart attack.

Unlike Ketamine, methoxetamine is more potent.

I realize i can never do this stuff without supervision bc i black out and keep redosing.

good news is that my opiate tolerance to subs and h is gone.

That is worrying, there was a trip report a few months ago where some girl with astma said it repressed breathing I remember. I guess it is due to the binding to opiate receptors.

Many people have explored MXE at this range and above. Do you have any pre-existing health conditions that could have contributed to this. Depression of respiration was a concern of mine with this substance, in exploring it's higher dose range, but for me it hasn't seemed to be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.