PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 2nd Dissociation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik heb ondertusse alweer voor 4e x. bestelt Maar heb geen geduld meer hihi
Ik kan t pas einde van de week verwachten denk.ppff
en als Ik deze thread elke weer lees word t nog lastiger hehe.

plenty of Ket going around in the Amsterdam area, might be a suitable alternative. i'm sitting on some MXE but i'm hanging on to it =D
also, this type of "requesting/sourcing" is kinda frowned upon here even with unscheduled stuff...

Quite a few people now have reported alarming heart rates on MXE. Apparently myself included. It could be a self-induced panic that causes this, but since ketamine raises heart rates I wouldn't be surprised in MXE works in exactly the same way.

Could be dangerous if people try to mix this with cocaine, amphetamine, MPA and the like. Particular concern for MPA because that puts great strain on the heart and can be bought along with MXE in the same envelope.

i have taken methoxetamine with coca tea. i wouldn't do it again whatsoever.

it produced a strong sense of panic and uncomfortable physical tension

like ketamine/pcp this drug is probably a strong dopaminergic substance hence the rapid mood lift similar to when you take stimulants like coca tea or ritalin/mdpv

for me personally tolerance to MXE has not become noticable but i tend to use small doses and dont redose while the drug is still in effect. i may only have two doses in one day spaced by abot 6-8 hours in between.

the one time i had a binge with friends tolerance skyrocketed during the binge but dissappeared by the next time i had taken it. dont redose rapidly if you want tolerance to stay low

Love this drug...... so many positive aspects... anyone else almost mechanical on this lol... but everything is so fluid.... almost robotic.... Very very good drug.. one of my favs....

Status
Not open for further replies.