Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 2nd Dissociation

Status
Not open for further replies.
last nights experience.
had about 6 cans of cider. not unusual as i have a mild drinking problem that is stopping this week :p
after drinking i decided i was gonna take some methoxetamine. racked up 2 tiny lines about 25 mg each. (no weighing cuz i'm experienced with this substance but if your not WEIGH YOUR CHEMICALS) lick finger dab the first line under tounge. got most of it under there aslong as its not on top of my tounge taste doesn't bother me. i allow the chemical to sit there while saliva builds. i leave it there till my tounge feels numb? is this common? always happens when i do it. i roll up a note and do the 2nd line in one. so tasteless and painless forget i've done the line. i sit and watch american dad. after the first episode finishes i feel something. i continue to sit feeling a bit k headed until the backdrop comes then i grab a pint of water to wash it down. i'm siting watching tv numb as fuck feeling happy laughing at random thoughts that come to mind. tv isn't that interesting just like the background noise. it was fun :)

I've so far only gone as high as 175mg with MXE, but not noticed any respiratory problems with it.

Fairly basic question, but I never read through much of the old thread so thought it was worth asking anyway - how much Methoxetamine do you have to take (nasally) for a similar intensity and dissociation to a K hole?

Small sublingual doses of methoxetamine with nitrous and ambient soundscapes are currently making for a lovely "bubble", feels like i was always meant to be here. <3

About 100mg is enough to "hole" mefor a few hours,

On a second note ive dine this stuff 3days in a row now, only small doses, 100mg day 1 about 70mg day 2 and about 50mg day 3.

Today i have some slight stomach pain, similar to when you drink to much coffee but different, :X

And my lower back hurts a little but i have a few herniated discs so this could be unrelated.

Also my balls are abit sore:!

Good for people to know. i will go training later to see if i´m weakened somehow.

Methoxetamine must affect people differently, never noticed any respitory problems at 100mg+

Strange. I did 100mg in the course of 4 hours and could not discern any respiratory woes.

Perhaps it is a sidenote, but how did you wind up in the ER?

I am one of the rare ones who did not particularly enjoy MXE. I will have further trials with it, however, to see if there is a sweet spot that could be found. Quote d from another forum:

ashxcore said:
I went up to 100mg over the course of 3 hours, insufflated in 25mg increments.

My take, although I have a bit of difficulty describing this one:

Doesn't really start to get interesting until 50mg is surpassed. 100mg to me is excessive. It seems that it is just a chase of something one will not find, which is a hole. HOWEVER, I did find that 100mg put me in a headspace not altogether dissimilar from dissociation. I had the makings of the typical thought processes without the depth, awe, and profundity of DXM, and without the sense of humor that ket has. It was very flat, cold, and clinical. No warmth or euphoria. I get more with DXM and ketamine. I find it VERY hard to believe that this substance has any action at the opioid receptors. The left-handed isomer of DXM (levomethorphan) is an opiate. Perhaps this is the sort of relation methoxetamine has to opiates? Just a thought.

Visuals?
MXE has the preconditions of CEVs for me. I closed my eyes and saw some nebulous prototypes of formations I would see while easing into a hole or dex space. However, it lacked the convincing, compelling quality and the tactile response. It was like a hint or a tease.

OEVs were more pronounced than those I get with ketamine and DXM, although I usually experience those with my eyes closed... There was a greater emphasis on mundane things like the texture of walls (which I experience with K and DXM as well) and some softness to my visuals, as well as changes in depth perception and just a general sense of, this is "off". The angle is not right, etc.
Unlike the spiral or vortex I hear some describe, my visuals/tactile experiences begun to take the quality of a pendulum or the pirate ship ride that one finds at a fair at the fifth hour. It gave me a dizzying feeling. It was interesting, though, and not uncomfortable. I heard this described by a friend of mine while he was on 4-MeO-PCP.

While talking to someone, I described MXE as a crudely mimicked tapdance on the threshold of dissociation. It is an almost-dissociation by the numbers, if you will. It's as if whoever first synthesized this tried his hardest to capture the magic of dissociation and fell very flat. A rough sketch of a masterpiece. Not to say that it doesn't have its place... I am in no rush to research this chemical again, but when I do, it will be with a dosage of about 75mg, insufflated at once.

The drip was like ket's although not quite as bad, but tastes similar. Nausea was experienced after insufflating past 75mg with food in the stomach, a result of swallowing the drip, a la ketamine, most likely). This morning I have woken up feeling more like I would after having done DXM, but without the bodyload (of some of the worst DXM trips) and the debilitating visual disturbance. My depth perception is still off. I feel a little drained, which is partially attributed to offsetting my sleep cycle drastically. I went to bed at 7am, 2 or so hours before the time I had been WAKING UP for the past two weeks. I woke up at around 1. However, it is a DXM-esque feeling of being drained, and of some fleeting cognitive impairment.

So the duration of this chem at that dosage is comparable to DXM much more than ket. As I said, I had strong visuals at the FIFTH hour. Strangely, prior to that, I got into bed and experienced a mix of sleeping, dreaming, blacking out, and infantile holing. I was told I was gone about an hour before I returned to the computer. I don't remember much of this time, but I remember having some brain activity in some spaces, and perhaps just lying in a void in others. This is not dissimilar to what I experience with DXM in the fourth plateau, or when dropping off from the third plateau into sleep. I normally don't get up after an hour, though, and find that the visual activity is still present. By the fifth hour, though, my thought processes were almost at baseline.

I think that's about everything. Got any questions? Shoot!

Yes, I went into the experience fully aware that a hole was unlikely and that it seemed comparable to low-dose ket. However, I'd also heard that a hole could be possible. I do not want to push any further if this is the case, because I am certain that I would be displeased with the travesty of holing it would probably produce. It sounds that I am not very fond of this chem, and that might be the case. It is a very painstaking, tiresome thing, but there is still a bit of intrigue. I also concede that it might be more enjoyable at a lower dose than 100mg.

^^^ I think the fact that you dosed over 5 hours and by insufflation led you to such a lackluster experience. Granted, it may well just not be your cup of tea, but what you describe sounds a lot like a low dose (25-50 mg) experience, which it is. I have found had some profoundly dissociative experiences with methoxetamine at the higher dose range (75mg+, by I.M.), and find it becomes a completely unique beast as you allow it to flower. It doesn't have the comatose "hole" state of ketamine, but it takes me out to similar nether-reaches. I wouldn't say it is my favorite dissociative by any stretch, but it is definitely a welcome tool in the arsenal. I personally don't believe it has any mu receptor action either, for a variety of reasons.

I imagine if you push your initial dose higher, and try a different, more effective and predictable ROA (sublingual and plugging seem to work great, but it is strictly by I.M. administration for me...it is night and day. If you have ever done Ketamine by I.M. you will know of what I speak....intranasal Ketamine is like a cheap, two dimensional imitation. A similar divide exists with MXE IMO ), you will come away with a vastly different impression. It still might not be up your alley, but you will at least see what the substance is capable of. :)

Cheers

Just came back from the gym and i was on fire!

Usually the day after anything i feeldrained weak and fatigued, but 3days of mxe seemed to have no effect all on my strength or cardio levels<3

don´t quote me on this though, i might be crashing hard tomorow.

If you have ever done Ketamine by I.M. you will know of what I speak....intranasal Ketamine is like a cheap, two dimensional imitation.

Quoted for Truth.

I have yet to try MXE, but i also believe that IM will produce a much nicer experience based on my previous Ketamine experiences.

Ive really enjoyed all your posts on MXE. Thanks for sharing them.

Hey just wanna let us guys know that i was in the ER for 4 days after binging on methoxetamine.

i took about 100mgs + over 12 hours. and had convulsions and respiratory depression and my oxygen intake was 90%. Lower oxygen intake in the 80's may lead to heart attack.

Unlike Ketamine, methoxetamine is more potent.

I realize i can never do this stuff without supervision bc i black out and keep redosing.

good news is that my opiate tolerance to subs and h is gone.

Are you sure it was Methoxetamine? I am finding out very quickly that what you obtain thinking it's what you ordered turns out to be something totally different. A lot of dishonesty out there...

^^^ I think the fact that you dosed over 5 hours and by insufflation led you to such a lackluster experience. Granted, it may well just not be your cup of tea, but what you describe sounds a lot like a low dose (25-50 mg) experience, which it is. I have found had some profoundly dissociative experiences with methoxetamine at the higher dose range (75mg+, by I.M.), and find it becomes a completely unique beast as you allow it to flower. It doesn't have the comatose "hole" state of ketamine, but it takes me out to similar nether-reaches. I wouldn't say it is my favorite dissociative by any stretch, but it is definitely a welcome tool in the arsenal. I personally don't believe it has any mu receptor action either, for a variety of reasons.

I imagine if you push your initial dose higher, and try a different, more effective and predictable ROA (sublingual and plugging seem to work great, but it is strictly by I.M. administration for me...it is night and day. If you have ever done Ketamine by I.M. you will know of what I speak....intranasal Ketamine is like a cheap, two dimensional imitation. A similar divide exists with MXE IMO ), you will come away with a vastly different impression. It still might not be up your alley, but you will at least see what the substance is capable of. :)

Cheers
It was over the course of 3 hours, not 5. The first 50mg were done within an hour, if I recall.

Tell me the reasons you don't think it has any mu receptor action. I'm curious.

No, I've never IM'd ket. I'm not too fond of the idea of using needles, although I am not mortally or morally averse to IMing. IVing on the other hand... I do a lot of substances intranasally so I don't really consider it ineffective or unpredictable.

Sublinqual puts me off because of how the drip upset my stomach like ket does...it's a silly assumption to make, but I'm wondering if it has the same ravaging effects to the stomach and bladder.

As for plugging, it will dissolve in how many ml? I only have 3ml syringes at current.

I heard that some vendors might be selling tiletamine as methoxetamine (and that now some are even selling tiletamine as tiletamine). There's not much info out there on human use, but the animal literature says its ability to cause respiratory depression is controversial, and it should be treated as if it does cause it. The few reports on Erowid mention blackouts (as you reported) and a long extension of side effects, days long, after repeated dosing (maybe that's why you spent four days in the hospital?). The dosages mentioned for it are 15 mg and 25 mg.

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/tiletamine/

^ Tiletamine is known to cause a lot of people to black out on it like the OP reported, others have a blast..

I'm hoping this isn't true with MXE since i've recently made a somewhat hefty order but I've read through a lot and it seems somewhat unlikely but I will report on my experiances when I do.

Also you said that you would blackout and re dose, how do you know how much you took? or was this a different time?

~

Who here has constituted MXE in bacteriostatic water? The crap I got that was "supposed" to be MXE suspended just fine at 100mg/ml with a little heat but quickly fell out of suspension into a white gelled material, something a hydrochloride salt just doesn't do. Needless to say the 3grams of crap I got that was labeled as MXE didn't do shit in a lab setting at 30mg, 50mg and 400mg orally. It looked like the consistency of sweet and low sweetner but had a bitter taste and gave NO effect. Anyone come across this bunk junk?

Who here has constituted MXE in bacteriostatic water? The crap I got that was "supposed" to be MXE suspended just fine at 100mg/ml with a little heat but quickly fell out of suspension into a white gelled material, something a hydrochloride salt just doesn't do. Needless to say the 3grams of crap I got that was labeled as MXE didn't do shit in a lab setting at 30mg, 50mg and 400mg orally. It looked like the consistency of sweet and low sweetner but had a bitter taste and gave NO effect. Anyone come across this bunk junk?

Just curious, did you get your mxe from one of the "official distributors"? If so, this is disconcerting news..

I’ve been slightly suspicious about 1 of my orders so far.

First bag (500mg) from one of the 05 was excellent. 25-30mg intranasally and I was hammered, loved it.

I then bought a 2g bag in a Christmas sale from another member of the 05. I tried 30mg sublingually for the first time and nothing happened. I also had to double the dosage intranasally to feel anything. I assumed this might be a tolerance build up but maybe there is a shit/dodgy batch.

I also never had any stomach aches with the first order and have been suffering since after trying the second order.

Last edited:
Ahh, that's bad news.. ^
Finally got the chance to sample this this weekend, it's amazing!
Having no previous experience with dissociatives, the state MXE produces definately needed a little adjusting to. I started with 15mg, although this was quite enjoyable I noticed this dose was too low to fully appreciate this chemical..

Having tried 60mg over the course of a few hours on sunday put me in a very different place. Constant pleasure rushes and intense music matching body vibrations made for a very enjoyable body load. Mindset was positive and relaxed throughout, this stuff is all about sitting back and letting it do it's work.
Movement felt difficult but was easy to accomplish, another surprising effect. The uplifted mood the following day was also a nice bonus.

Will keep experimenting, cant see my 0.5g bag last very long.
The vendor I ordered it from closed last weekend so I'll looking around to see if I can find a replacement. The previous posts don't seem very encouraging so I guess we'll have to wait and see..

I (l) MXE already!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.