• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How old were you when you first rolled?

12 i think
it was a green bean, double stacked, and heaven...
didnt do it again until about 3 months ago, and i ended up taking the same kind..
needless to say, ive been doin it every saturday since, think i should slow down?

Skuby: How many?
smile.gif

-ShaDDoW

Mack-here we call it trolling. Don't say ha ha to me. That's rude! maybe if you read up on FAQ you would see that one is about trolling so ha ha right back to you!!
------------------
Beginnings are usually scary--endings are usually sad--but it's the middle that counts! :)

The 1st i did it (14) someone put it in my drink at a party my brother was throwing at our house. I had talked about wanting to do it and so he "surprised" me, it was sooo not cool I was throwing up and shaking I thought i was going to die that night!!! that's why i waited 5 years for my next roll, which was AMAZING!~!~

It was the day after my 18th birthday
and it was a white mitsubishi, i only did half of it and it was lots of fun
lotsa luv
Tigger !

hmm...i guess i'm a bit young...my first roll was about 3 months ago, when i was 15 - almost 16, i'm 16 now. 1 pill, a candycane. but i did TONS of research beforehand, and was with more experienced people who had done it b4. and i had a great time. i've only done it twice since then...around once a month.

29....and I think it was called a marshmellow...(white, looked kinda like the hole of a lifesaver).....and X became my total drug of choice.....
------------------
I'm so happy I could skydive from the moon, sail an ocean,...

i was 17 and it was a white dove...what a beautiful lil birdy
smile.gif
since then there have been too many to count so im taking a break..
------------------
~sinking into the silence that echoes inside~

at 19 in 1989 i took my first hit of 'x' at manray in cambridge, near boston. it was stronger then.
biggrin.gif
a punk rock/goth show with alien sex fiend turned into an evening of dimensions of freakier techno/industrial dj sounds. still a great memory
wink.gif

i have been a low to moderate user since, sometimes flipping. 30 years old now and sometimes wish i could find those stonger pills that are now called 'e'. still enjoy the dark goth but prefer to roll to a happy hardcore house dj. no big raves for me, under a 2000 people makes me happy.
smile.gif

23 Creamfields 1999, was v.good. But homelands 2000 (my 3d roll) was the best yet (see my post on fav. rolls in new to XTC)
Q

i was 17... it was a rolex... and i am still 17(for about a month or so)
------------------
moose one
[This message has been edited by Moose onE (edited 30 September 2000).]

hehe, i was 17. White buddah, at Kick it 2 in chicago. I'm 18 now...still think it's the best pill i've taken.
*muahs* and PLUR
~Susan
------------------
I am going to prove the impossible exists...
~Bjork

I was 19 the first time and im 25 now does that make me an old schooler? And still i maintain a professional career, hope someone
finds this encouraging,(moderation is the key)aaaa just kiddin
JD

I was 19 the first time and im 25 now does that make me an old schooler? And still i maintain a professional career, hope someone
finds this encouraging,(moderation is the key)aaaa just kiddin
JD
------------------
"REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS"