• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Real Deal !

LastHope

Bluelighter
I want people to know the real story about ecstacy/pills/rolls/x/E/...whatever, anything I have to say is only factual information coming from a user of this drug.
I am a 24 year old Techno DJ here in Chicago and I started using mdma in high school. The truth is, any drug that one consumes and thinks the next day,"Damn, where can I get more of that S#it" is a BAD drug. As a matter of fact I rank it right up there with crack and Heroin...why not, it does make you want to do it again and again and again.
I have probably consumed more MDMA then some people have ever seen. At one time I always had hundreds of thousands of pills within my reach.
I can go on and on trying to convince you that the message that I am sending out to you is reliable...But these are the facts for those who still eat pills...
1) The first time you ate a pill you thought it was the greatest time of your life.
2) You realized after going to your first rave on xtc that all of these people were actually swinging glowsticks for a reason.
3) Someone Rubbed Vicks Vapor rub under your eyes and you thought this was a good thing.
4) You woke the next morning to find the girl you were going to be married to the night before looks like J.J. from good times...sorry J.J.
5) You discover this sudden change in your style of clothes or music.
6) The things or people that you use to care about are not as important anymore i.e. school,girlfriend, PARENTS.
7) The only people that understand are the people who roll with you, they are the only people that matter.
All of these things sound rediculous... but they are all true, think back before you ever experienced XTC, did you ever think that you would be walking aimlessly through crowds of people that all look the same trying to chew your face off with Vicks on your ba()s and JJ from good times... I didn't think so.
------------------
S.O.Y

Wow...where do I start? Well, maybe those things were true for you, but they are *definitely* not true for me, and for lots of other people on this board I'm sure, although I don't presume to speak for them. My experiences with ecstacy have been powerful, wonderful experiences that have left me with newfound appreciation and understanding of some very important people in my life that I did not have before. And guess what? Yeah, we were rolling together, but the affects of that night have gone FAR beyond the 6-hour duration of the pill. I'm not sure of your point, my best guess is that it was an "E is bad" post, and I think the experiences people have on drugs are so subjective that they fall into that grey area where it becomes very hard to judge something. So yeah, that's my opinion, think of me what you will I guess, but I'm tired of seeing posts like this.

SHUT UP BITCH MAYBE FOR YOU. I CARE ABOUT MY PARENTS,FRIENDS,GIRLFRIENDS I DO NOT PUT THEM AFTER DRUGS OF ANY SORT JUST BECAUSE YOU LET THE DRUG TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN COME ON HERE SAYING HOW IT WILL TAKE OVER OURS WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY THAT.

Back the fuck up ProXeater. The man has a right to his opinion.
You just make yourself look ignorant when you step to people like that.
Calm the hell down.

Must I keep reminding everyone that each person is different and MODERATION IS THE KEY!!! I'm so sick of these people....sorry, uneducated idiot dweebs that go overboard with E or any other drug for that fact and then complain about how it ruined their lives. Don't use a drug unless you know where you're going with it. Not to sound hateful, but stupid people are the ones that ruin it for the rest of us, and people like this guy are the reason E and the surrounding culture should stay underground. People that can't even think straight sober should not be doing drugs!!! I understand your situation and I'm sorry it had to end up that way for you, but I mean it in a good way when I say "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya"! Everyone who reads this post, I beg you for the love of God or whoever you worship, please be responsible and be smart, use common sense, and avoid pudknockers like this guy.
------------------
I had a cat named Snowball - She died! She died!
Mom said she was sleeping - She Lied! She Lied!
Why oh why is my cat dead?
Couldn't that chrysler hit me instead!
I had a hamster named fluffy - She died!
[This message has been edited by DJDannyUhOh (edited 22 December 2000).]

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, but it is not the "real deal." Do not blame your bad experiences on E. it could easily have been alcohol or some other drugs. Basically, it's YOU that couldn't handle the drug. You were weak and fucked up. Either way, i'm glad to see that you were able to quit before you destroyed yourself. But remember, your experiences are just yours and not an accurate reflection of all E users. take care and stay off the drugs foo!

Then he writes me this e-mail. Yeah underscore he has his opinion but to say that it is all true thats just ingnorant. Oh yeah and if I found my girl like that i would send her somewhere and if my parents found me like that i know they would 2.
I'll tell you who I am... I am the answer to the question that you have never asked... and one day you too shall understand!! Just answer this one question, if you were a parent and you found your little girl (15 years old) come in the house at 6:00 in the morning and you can see the back of her head because her eyes are so dialated...would you be proud of her and say,"wow look what kind of example we have set for our daughter"??
"DRUGS OPENS DOORWAYS ....BUT BE CAREFUL HOW MANY YOU OPEN !!!!"

I agree with DJDannyUhOh. I have no problem with people expressing their opinions, but I differ a lot from what you said to say. That list didn't describe me at all. I have done it, twice, and not since August. I do like the feeling a lot, but moderation is the most important thing in my opinion. The drug isn't the thing to blame. It is how *responsible* you are while consuming this drug that is the factor. If you try to be eating a pill everyday or something, then whatever happens to you is your own fault. People get angry at a drug and try to say it is so terrible, a drug is what you make it. Don't abuse it. (You had your opinion, so I had mine
smile.gif
)
------------------
~"It's just one of those days...again."-Eeyore~
~"Happiness is not having what you want. It's wanting what you have."~
*Mwas* ~¤É®ÏѤ

this reply is for DJDanny UH_OH....Anyone whose interests are to listen to progressive music until your brain comes out your ears is off to a good start...keep up the good work.... Remember one day you will be judged!!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Everyone - next time you go to a party (rave) look at all the different styles people have, everyone is unique. Also notice all the E-tarded people (especially the 14 year old age group) rolling on the ground with kandy and vicks all over. We don't know what damage XTC use does to us in the long run, its still being studied. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you see some little e-tarded 14 year old kandy kid, look at yourself and what direction you are headed. Never forget where you came from, its what builds us.
Peace.

And everyone you look at and think, wow look at that person they are really messed up...they are lookiong at you thinking the same thing.

and what about everyone i see is beautiful and having a great time, they are seeing the same in me. thanks! i'm soo lovely! hehe

That list is nothing like me. First time I tried a pill I got extremely dizzy and threw up. Didn't feel much after that. But I gave it another chance. I've never been to a rave, but always knew about the glowstick thing. I've never put vicks on my face. Yeah, smells good, but I don't wanna be all greasy, or get it in my eyes..ouch. My clothes haven't changed since I've started rolling. And I've been listening to techno since 1996. I just starting doing E this year. Not caring about my parents, friends, girlfriend? Give me a break.
Verbal

Last Hope,
Wow! All of those facts ARE true and I'm with you 100%. You hit the nail on the head on that one.
I don't care about things as much as I used to. I used to go to college, now I'm working at a woodworking factory and a gas station. My parents asked me what the hell my problem is. The only answer I can give them is that I'm not ready to be serious now, maybe in a few years. Truth is, all I want to do is party. No, I'm not your every week roller(I do it every 3 weeks). In between all I want to do is party and have a good time. Rolling is partly to blame. I build myself up to "the night". Is it worth it? Yes and no. The day after I don't think so.
Anyway, I believe that it's a "stage" in every rollers life, which everyone will get through. I'm to the point where I want to save it for special occasions.
Good Point though!
------------------
Don't listen to any of these people. I'M your doctor.
- Dr. Rolls MD(MA)
Have a nicE day. :)

What that guy said pretty much describes me perfectly, but i know a lot of ravers who arent like that. to say that everyone who drops follows the exact same pattern is the most ignorant thing i have ever heard

So what you're saying is, once you eat some E at a party, it's impossible to care about anything outside of E? I think it's REALLY easy for things to become that way, if you're a weak person... You come off as if to say that no roller can ever be in control of their life, can never party without drugs, can never appreciate the music and the clothes and the lifestyle.... that's so wrong! There are plenty of people who party sober after having taken E... allow people some room for responsibility in their lives.
*Alf*
------------------
"Look!" said Charles Wallace. "They're skipping
and bouncing in rhythm! Everyone's doing it at
exactly the same moment."
-A Wrinkle in Time-

What I am saying is that I have been in this game for ten years now and the end result is always the same, I am not trying to descriminate, but only educate... if nobody says anything than nothing gets heard !!
If God wanted us to do XTC he would have flooded our brains with saratonin from birth.

By that logic, if God wanted us to travel by car, they would have been here first.
Verbal

You're exactly right!! he didn't want us to travel, nor communicate, that's why he destroyed the tower of babel, mixed our language, and segregated us by race and continent.
But I'm sure you were going to say that next.