• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate anger

I used to get opiate rage for a day following 20mg of codeine or to get a "binge dose sleep" - 80-100mg codeine + doxylamine + APAP. And God help whoever crossed me the next day. Now I get talkative and hyperactive and even empathic on most good opiates. I won't feel less than 200mg of codeine but didn't really "feel it" before either. I think it was mainly the doxylamine succinate that made me aggro.

Well it certainly change my behavior. On tramadol I'm rather speedy and can't shut the fuck up even if I wanted to. I swear I annoy myself. On PPT, I'm rather unmotivated and find people very very annoying and it can make me blunt and bitchy. I guess perhaps that is anger, idk.

its more like im so comfy in my zone that the outside noises sound like nails screeching down a blackboard

its funny that I just saw this thread, because I thought it was just me. Its not so much anger its more of an over exaggerating irritation at small things, especially with oxy.

its funny that I just saw this thread, because I thought it was just me. Its not so much anger its more of an over exaggerating irritation at small things, especially with oxy.

Yeah I have to agree with this, its not so much anger, thats too general a term, I was just too high(and angr- I mean irritated :)) to come up with a better description of what I Was feeling.

No but you're right, It's like excessive and unjustified irritability towards outer stimuli. I'm feeling it right now, I posted a big guide in OD and I clicked submit and I waited about 6 and a half minutes(yes i timed it) before it actually loaded the page and meanwhile the rest of the computer froze, and it turned out after that 6 ang a half minutes I had to LOG IN again, the log in was succeeded by another wait of about 4 minutes.

I just finished a guide that made me feel good and RIGHT when I decide to click submit my computer decides to fuck up that very second. It was working fine before I clicked submit.

Kinda makes you wonder if a higher power is fucking with you for shits and giggles, then it also makes you wonder if you're way too high, but then you realize that you can never be too high and it has to be something else :)

K I'll shut up now.

Yeah I get agitated easily after the initial buzz starts to wear off.

I get chill when it wears off. Just mellowed out and kinda lazy.

thats when I crave that hulk hogan feeling, and re cook a pill despite the fact its futile :)

I don't know what the issue is. I never had any "anger" before with my Tramadol. It actually made me happy but now I get so fucking irritated so easy. I mean if someone if someone just coughs when I'm trying to listen to something I just want to smack them. Why the change?

Opiate rage is something you always laugh at afterward but can cause a lot of problems. I've gotten into bad fights with friends and relatives while I was nodding.

But usually it's just opiate + road rage while I'm on the road. I'll be yelling like a madman (windows rolled up) at someone even if they're barely doing anything wrong. If I just perceive them as doing something I wouldn't, I'll be yelling all sorts of obscenities.

I am the exact opposite. I feel empathy from opiates...to me they are the real love drug because I'm not chewing/sweating my ass off while I feel loved up. There is not a single ounce of anger while I'm on opiates.

This is my experience 99.999% of the time. However, I have found myself becoming irritable and agitated on occasion when I take my pills. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it takes me by surprise. As someone else said, it is usually from certain noises or people just getting on my nerves. It has never been a real problem for me, though.

I am among those, also, who become energized when on hydro or oxy. The level of motivation, enthusiasm, and ambition I receive is nothing short of amazing. Also, I know I definitely have an undiagnosed case of ADD, and opiates help me to be a lot more organized. If I have enough hydro, I can clean my house from top to bottom and enjoy doing so.

I wonder if the day will ever come that opiates are prescribed for just these very purposes. That would be so nice, but I ain't holding my breath. :p

I am already a very irritable person, so it is no surprise that I tend to get very irritated on opiates. My boyfriend always asks me, "How can you be so angry on such a beautiful drug?" Maybe he should read this and see that it's not so weird. Anyway, our opiate (Heroin) use has made both of us more irritable (on or off the drug) in general. Then again I think that comes from all of the financial strain from it being so expensive and me being the only one with a job (until just a week ago he finally got a job...thank god!) I kinda strayed off from the original topic, but there ya go.

Someone told me that I have passed the "honeymoon" stage now. I'm entering oh my 2 year of use. Not real heavy ALL the time. So am I stuck no longer getting that euphoric better than sex high even again without anything I can do about it?

my last cwe mixture fell off the top of my fridge when i opened it to get some waffles, and i lost 550 mg of codiene now im w/ding and i swear ide shoot someone if they pissed me off a lil