• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Poly-drug MEGA-Thread: If you abuse all kinds of drugs, check in here!

I used to be a full on poly-drug user (i.e. mdma, base (speed), lsd, coke etc) all in the same weekend but these past few years I become a full on alcoholic, I guess my tendencies for that were always there but I am desperately trying to get both that and my benzo use under control....

I'd like to know why my post and a couple other users comments were edited out. I believe my comment was poly abuse related. If i said something i shouldn't have please inform me because i am not aware of my violation. What exactly do you mean by triggering though?

Last edited:
i feel like i am a poly drug user because my drug problems seem to switch between opiates, benzos, k, and coke. I have had benzo problems for years and i usually like doing coke on benzos, but then when ive cleaned up from benzos, ive slipped into bad opiate habits. and once i quit opiates i go on a 3 month k binge.

oxy, hydrocodone, mdma, cocaine, alcohol, marijuana, adderall, shrooms.... those are all the drugs that i would abuse regularly, not one more than the other... and i can guarantee that there has been a night where i've been on all of those drugs at once...

since the new year i havent done anything than adderall, and my script just ran out last week and i plan to NOT renew it, and i plan on staying sober as long as possible

24/7 gbl for a year now, some beers daily and spirits on weekends, different benzos for sleep, almost daily too. Speed, mdma and rolls on weekend, occasional speed binges on work days. I occasionaly take hallucinogens and when i take them, i smoke weed too. Have done different RCs, and abused some of them. Only things that i don`t do are opiates, because for some reason i just can`t get high on then

I don`t know, whats wrong with me, i am not unhappy or anything, and haven`t had any problems with work etc. I just enjoy being high all the time :/

I used to be a full on poly-drug user (i.e. mdma, base (speed), lsd, coke etc) all in the same weekend but these past few years I become a full on alcoholic, I guess my tendencies for that were always there but I am desperately trying to get both that and my benzo use under control....

Sort of the same. Except I never really liked benzos, but if it was available you bet your ass I'd be taking them. :(

I am down to just opiates and benzos and weed now, much better. I had a serious drug collection in college, and you know...
"When you have a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as possible."

Opium was great, fuckin golf ball size hunks for personal use, Hash, hash oil, weed, kief, benzos of all types, Ambien, Ups, downs, barbs, pharms, bobbers, floaters, laughers, downs, chloral hydrate, midrin, galaxies, blue bombers, girl, boy, Pantopon, everything.

I just do legal and easy-to-get stuff, only. That would be DXM, DPH, codeine (where I live you can get it OTC), and promethazine. Mostly the first three. I think I could be addicted to getting high... I don't think it's any particular thing, though if I'm getting withdrawal-type feelings and symptoms, it's probably from one or more of them...

I guess I would definitely fit in this category. Drugs I currently use regularly/daily or weekly -

All Opiates (h to norco cwe)
Meth
All benzos
Psychedelics (lsd, shrooms, 2C Family, RC's, etc)
Pot
GHB
Muscle relaxants
Adderall
Sleeping pills of all types

Really the only drug I don't use regularly anymore is coke. Why bother when meth is so much better. but I've tried everything. The only drug I can think of that I haven't tried is PCP.

my favorite combos are opis/psys/dis but we dont touch the opis anymore so the closest I can get is some MXE/psychedelic action going (which is perfect OK with me.) occasionally ill score a sub from someone and wonder why i even bothered afterwards but that doesnt happen very often.

today i took some ethylphenidate/2fma in the morning to help me chug along with chores and filling out applications for jobs, and now i snorted my last bump of mxe gonna take some etiz and have a beer and relax for the day. my body is a rotten temple.

At the beginning it was mixing all types of hallucinogens for a wild trip. Then throw in some dissociatives for good measure to ensure I was whacked out of my brains. Loved mixing LSD with mostly anything, but back then it was LSD, special K, MDMA, 2cb, and nitrous when at the acid peak to blow me out of this world. Then the hard drugs came into play with cocaine, amp, methamp combos (lovely on the heart I might add). Then I found my all purpose drug which I hate to admit, heroin. At the beginning it was speedballs and powerballs (H and meth), then it was H plus anything. Down the line my favorite combo for euphoric purposes was H, periodic dilaudid shots with cocaine/crack (all IV), good bud, DXM (counters tolerance too), and my personal favorites to add to opiates/opioids, sedating antihistamines like hydroxizine, every now and then throw in some somas when I'm tweaked out to get my nod back along with sublingual clonazepam (tastes like mints mmmm). I went from stoner, to hippie, to guinea pig, to human-pin-cushion. Strongest combo IV has been a coke, h, dilly, speed shot. I was on some benzos luckily or I would have probably had a damn seizure at the rate I was mainlining that shit... Those good days are over, and my body has mostly recovered except for damn heroin. Been off for 60 odd days now, but I still want to bang a nice shot and smoke a rock and lean back and enjoy.... Oh DMT+anything aside from maybe heroin was always a bad experience for me... Sorry If I got a little off topic, I'm fiending kind of bad and my mind is stuck on getting high. Much love to all of you. Always make sure you practice safety when combining substances as risk of overdose/stress on the body is multiplied. P.S.- coke+meth shots are NOT recommended, we nicknamed them "heart stoppers" or jokingly say "I'm going for a cardiac-arrest".

I was into hallucinogens at the start. LSD, THC, MDMA, and Mushrooms all in copious amounts. I had used opiates at a young age but didn't develop a problem with them until much later. Benzos and Weed was my "baseline" if you will, the benzos took the edge off of smoking alot for me.

Serotonin 101:
Oh DMT+anything aside from maybe heroin was always a bad experience for me...

At a show LSD and a DMT blunt was my go to combo. Strange how people differ, but this is certainly a young mans combo. Although not a "breakthough" amount, maybe like half a tenth of some good DMT at the peak of an acid trip was what I'd shoot for.

Hope none of this is triggering, I tried to keep it informative and leave my personal feelings out of it.

Last edited:
At a show LSD and a DMT blunt was my go to combo. Strange how people differ, but this is certainly a young mans combo. Although not a "breakthough" amount, maybe like half a tenth of some good DMT at the peak of an acid trip was what I'd shoot for.
You sir have some courage. Though right now I'd probably give it a whirl. In truth, a "breakthrough" amount with a high dose LSD would probably crash the matrix for we would see the internal programming and realize there indeed "is no spoon", and since we are not The One, I feel it may possibly be detrimental to this world. I enjoy being a human battery plugged into this world :X

haha thanks for saying I have courage, I've certainly gotten some weird looks when doing that. My friends and I tend to push the boundaries of psychedelics...probably a little too much. I hope describing the experience isn't triggering, I'm not saying this is a fun thing to do most people would hate it.

Wait until you have fully come up on LSD so you know where you stand before starting. Our recipe is .6 grams of DMT in one blunt. This is alot so be careful with it, it is meant to be shared not consumed by one person. Holding it in for a long time is key with DMT.

I recommend this to NO ONE:

For me, it intensifies the LSD or Mushrooms (I've done both) to an extraordinary amount. I was on two hits of acid but after two or three rips of the blunt it was like you got to experience 10 hits for 20 minutes then slowly return to just two. I was at shpongle the last time a did this. Good show. The visuals are indescribable and most people would not be able to stand. I somehow did and saw my entire body turn into a patchwork quilt and plain ol' walls look like hypnotic pinwheels spinning. Nothing stayed still, everything was connected and in motion. For most this would certainly be overwhelming and it was for me too. When the DMT comes on, sound turns off. I couldn't hear anything around me for 15 minutes, just what sounded like a train getting louder and louder. Not something to do everyday. It can also be so intense that it makes you somewhat sick.

Last edited:
I can relate to the pinwheels. "kaleidoscopic windmills" is how I described my visuals when on high doses of 2C family drugs and LSD. But damn .6g in a blunt?! I've always wanted to try it in a blunt but none of my friends were up to the psychedelic challenge so alas I just throw a couple points into my piece and blast off in the nuclear cannon for a while, then come down and realize everyone is just staring at me... That's when I realized DMT is not much of a party drug (though I admit at shows it's pretty... intense). I'm almost intrigued to try the .5g DMT blunt challenge SOLO to see where it may go. In the book DMT: The Spirit Molecule they discuess IV DMT usage which sounds fucking scary to say the least... I'm afraid I might lose my mind (as is the usual on a good breakthrough) but it may never return. Hell high doses of hallucinogens combined with high dose stims like meth had me begging for my sanity from the shadow people and the voices that manifested themselves after a few days of tripping/tweaking... =( I'm glad I have my sanity still.

Weird, I see shadow people but have never been big into stims. I like the paranormal though so I rather enjoy it. You can do the blunt solo, I've done it before while not on LSD. The thing is in the spirit molecule they discuss what's called the pseudo tolerance. Meaning DMT has no tolerance build up, but if you smoke a little bit, for one hour you cannot breakthrough. My point is while doing the blunt, you won't break through cause you don't get it fast enough even if you smoke a break through amount. This can be really unsettling if you get like .15 grams and are forced to be conscious. Whenever doing a dmt blunt solo, it's better to take it slow and prolong it than go for the gold and rip it like it's going out of style. Does that make any sense?

It does make sense. Basically just smoke on it and enjoy the high, draw it out longer, not rip the fuck out of it and hit a "plateau" per se and have disappointment/waste of deemster. Thanks for the tip, springs coming around which means music festivals and lots of.... "fun" I guess you could say. ;)

Yeah I got my music festivals all planned out. Gotsta see me some Primus! A music festival is also a great place for that, the setting is perfect. Nobody to disturb you and you can just sit down and chill to some great music. I'd say that the freedom of a music festival is about all that keeps me sane in this crazy mixed up world.

I messaged my best friend tonight and the conversation eased from normal every day conversation to asking me what I thought the conversion from roxy to opana (my most common drug was oxy, hers is opana) would be and then continued to evolve into her telling me she took a bunch and was nodding pretty hard from the amount she took. I can usually handle reading about drugs, or people using drugs but I guess it being so close to home I just couldn't handle it.

I haven't been crippled by this in a while. I think endlessly about opiates but rarely lately have I been brought to tears from it. I feel so helpless. Controlled by jealousy and addiction.

Last edited: